Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Would You Remember Your Father For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Remember Your Father For? (8497 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by inwangobio(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oh my sweet dad, i remember vividly how he used to wear one wrapper just to make sure my school fee was paid,i still remember his 'never say die' spirit, his hard-working spirit. He taught me never to give up no matter the situation. Oh death why did you take him away from me on the 8/11/09? You should have allowed him enjoy his life some more. Rest well my hero.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Callotti: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
dulphines:
Don't conclude wether he is "NOT BEING A BORN HIA-BORN DIA NAUSEATING AFRICAN-NIGERIAN POLYGAMIST WITH ITCHING BLOKOS!!!" you follow am dey waka? lol

Trust me. . . .He get plenty girlfriends those days before the making of condoms.
As far as we know. . . . .
His children ALWAYS came FIRST! kiss
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by abrajproperty: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
i share dis with you! mine even said qalimot shaada on his death bed
T-smooth:
He died as a Muslim...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by phineas: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
For been good
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
For being my greatest support system.
For all the fun times we had growing up, teaching me to drive, play golf, horse ride etc.
For making me lunch after school aas a kid
For calling me each day and asking in the middle of. Busy day "I hope you have eaten" even as aa grown woman with kids.
For being the best Grand Pa ever.
For teaching me contentment and the Value of Hardwork
For blessing us with Good Genes
For loving me unconditionally.
For always speaking up for me
For his valuable advice and guidance
For supporting me and my family any way he can
For being a father figure to my ex
For always stepping up even when you don't expect him to
For teaching me to earn my keep and spend only what I earn.
For never giving up on me even when I give up on myself.
For being my Daddy
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
My father - highly educated with vast knowledge about almost everything; proper Ijebu man and the greatest hustler ever... He made me like politics and Yoruba culture from a young age - and showed me how to be a man...

My pops is my hero... cool
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by nosagold(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
My father a.k.a mr don't go anywhere lol

My father wudnt allow us Ť☺ go out, not even to visit our cousins, uncles or fwends, even when our mum pleads on our behalf, he stil wudnt free us, he keeps saying "don't go anywhere" that's just †ђξ only thing he wud say Ť☺ us,
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by maigida231(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
My daddy is the most perfect man I set my eyes on earth,always making all of us feel so special n I love him for that,he never beat me in my life till date,he taught me how to survival,being a gentleman, respect any human being I com across n thought me how to respect a woman @ all cost,in short words my daddy is just d B0SS,my greatest gift.
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by iHOT1(f): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
He is everything good and beautiful............... caring,attentive,my best friend,my hero,generous to a fault especially towards his children,the best adviser,..............in fact my dad is the best dad on earth and am really lucky to have him as a father.May God continue to strengthen and preserve you for me Sir. kiss kiss
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by maclatunji: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Coldfeet: grin cheesy Finally a thread for Fathers!! my Npa is my all!!! He held my head high when shame made it too heavy for me to hold up! He looked at me with hope when everyone else thought my case was hopeless! He Named me! Even when mum thought its a waste of time that I won't stay! He rocked me the nights when mum was too sick to notice my cries!! He was there with me when I gave birth to my boys!! (Mum went to get something) He is my HERO!!!! If I were a boy I would be called 'junior' cos we look so much alike. LOVE YOU ALWAYS DADDY.

Where is my tissue paper? grin grin grin #Reallysweet

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by JUO(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
A NOT NONSENSE MAN
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by oyeola22: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Baami! Each time I remember Baami, the fond memories of the good times we shared together bring tears down my cheeks.
'Akowe' as he was fondly called in our neighbourhood back in Ogbomoso was a perfect gentleman and a strict disciplinarian.
He placed so much premium on education and through adversities, ensured that all my siblings went to school. It is rather
unfortunate that he did not live to enjoy the fruit of his labour. Baami was my hero. I vividly remember his dying moments.
It was so unbearable and painful, I cried watching him groan in excruciating pain. He died after donating blood to save the
life of his elder brother who was involved in a ghastly motor accident many years ago.
Continue to Rest in perfect peace, Baami! It is well with your soul!
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
My father left us when we were small,I didn't grow up with a father love. I just met him not quite long,I see him as a stranger,but sha let me say that my Mum is the best daddy in the world.
Love u Mum.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by playcharles(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
my father is the most useless father i av ever met, i just feel like usin a 9mm on is brain, well still useless he is still my Dad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Coldfeet(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Where is my tissue paper? grin grin grin #Reallysweet
Awwww!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by playahP(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
My dad was a failure!
Made mountains outta mole hill and didn't raise us right even though he thinks he did!! Never supported any of our dreams nor put in the extra effort for us!!....... Bleep you very much dad!...
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Dermie: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
For giving birth to me.cheesy
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by baby124: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think a special thanks should be given to the mother's who thought about their future, and married good men. It really is a privilege to come from two wonderful people, making a home together. kiss
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Eneze1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
my Dad is not dead but still alive, will always appreciate him for being the most faithful and responsible man to his family and my mum
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by sammyjay3(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
for the unconditional love and care he shows towards me and the moral advice he gave me though now he's gone but he still remains in my heart.
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by yebo: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
I remembered he use to help me wash my school uniform, he thought to be hard woking, he's was always there for me when I'm down, he encouraged me n gave me strength when my hat was broken. I love him so much. My mum left him when I was in jss 1 n he single handedly trained five of us

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Intelligent man.
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by laidol(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Me, myself n i syndrome - selfish
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by BukkyDan(f): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
hmmm,everyone remembers his/her dad in a good way...i wonder if i'm different...#sobs#
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by greaterlove(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
My dad was my best friend, we talked about everything, he taught me that with my hands and brains I can get to whatever level I want in life, he taught me to respect other people's feelings, to talk less and listen more. He taught me to do unto others as I want them to do to me, to always give my best in whatever I do. I miss him so much, some nights when I think about him I still shed tears, really happy I was able to tell him how much I love him before he passed.
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by smartdude1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
he made sure i had the career of my dreams...even when i gave up...he never gave up on me
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
He is a rare gem.thankz to God for still keeping him.................an inestimable and irreplaceable one
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
His Choleric-Sanguine Temperament undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by trolling(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
a semen donor
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by Thermythorpe(f): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
kiss I will never forget My Dad Fø̲̣̣я̅ his immeasurable aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ painstaking care,love,discipline etccry cry I love my Dad..continue to RIP
Re: What Would You Remember Your Father For? by swtcharissa(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have a father,who by moral standard outside his home is 85% not appreciable.... he keeps women,drinks to stuppor,...but he is one man I knw wud do anytin to keep his chidlren 99% morally of standard...his cane was always with him to pass d msg his mouth could nt pass,,koret guy sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? / Why Are Wives Often Blamed For Their Husbands' Failures? / Fury Of A Woman sconned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.