Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,682 members, 7,837,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170708 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How does wot work? U get scandal? If no, we can create 1. Deres a Nairalander called "born2fuck", go on a date wiv him, and report bck to me and ije. Make sure u overdose on redbull b4 u meetup o! Dats how it works. :-
u are being prepared for a date rrape
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yup
Waiting for you then
Pull your stunt
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by rebeccabex(f): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: Lmao! Una no go kee pesin.

Welcome Rebeccabex, this is a chat thread for us gossip lovers hehehe. You could talk about anything basically, even that 'friend' who's dating a married guy or guy you suspect that those thongs belong to him and not the girlfriend he claims to have grin

Just have fun jor.

Tnx darlin.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Hold on hold on hold on...Pearl Happi went to PH and fuccked ITbomb??!

Sheeeit!!

FUCCK!! (And I mean that literally) shocked shocked

What entered her head?? She was now silly enough to confide THAT piece of news to DN, an admirer whom she was meeting for the first time??

El Stupido undecided

No wonder she has being scarce on NL...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Good morning gossipers.
Ishi baby, how market?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Ijebabe, I just stumbled in the thread and I didn't know I have been missing so much!!!

So Orikinla has been banned!!! He was gallivanting with an 18yr old and he will be here forming holy holy!!! shocked

Wow...

MORE MORE MORE GIST!!! cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Good morning gossipers.
GOSSIPS, not 'gossipers'.
Mynd_44:
Ishi baby, how market?
Market dey slow, dear. Good am. How ya hols?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd' I will kill you before you succeed in making me loose interest in 'FEAR'.....stop updating whenever your eyes arent free from sleep...biko!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Mynd' I will kill you before you succeed in making me loose interest in 'FEAR'.....stop updating whenever your eyes arent free from sleep...biko!
Edited jorh. Most times, I post and then go back to use the modify options but because you are always in a rush, you read the unedited version. Gerrit?

Besides how will I type well when my eyes are on you left ynash and Ishi's right boobieeeee
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
GOSSIPS, not 'gossipers'.

Market dey slow, dear. Good am. How ya hols?
English teacher. I don hear. Make we go corner go smooch abeg cold dey
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Edited jorh. Most times, I post and then go back to use the modify options but because you are always in a rush, you read the unedited version. Gerrit?

Besides how will I type well when my eyes are on you left ynash and Ishi's right boobieeeee
Sicko! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove: Ijebabe, I just stumbled in the thread and I didn't know I have been missing so much!!!

So Orikinla has been banned!!! He was gallivanting with an 18yr old and he will be here forming holy holy!!! shocked

Wow...

MORE MORE MORE GIST!!! cheesy
Hahaha! I'm on vacation now, plenty to come in January wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Sicko! grin
I can multitask but those things are just too erm.......
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Hahaha! I'm on vacation now, plenty to come in January wink
eh? You no fit I swear. If you stop, I "fear" too will stop na so. Efe's style of getting things done na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove: Hold on hold on hold on... Happi went to PH and fuccked ITbomb??!

Sheeeit!!

FUCCK!! (And I mean that literally) shocked shocked

What entered her head?? She was now silly enough to confide THAT piece of news to DN, an admirer whom she was meeting for the first time??

El Stupido undecided

No wonder she has being scarce on NL...
Abeg pardon my voltron defender of d universe move hia o! Am on my knees, make una die down d pearl hapi torie. She's young and naive, am sure she learnt her lesson. O zugo o my people! Direct ur curse to ITbomb d bonified buffalo! he is d animal luring gals to his pad knowing fully well he has a Mugun galfriend. D centipede still roams about freely and no1 has given him a combo meal of insults, but pips batter dat immature uncle named dailywerey steadily. U see life?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg pardon my voltron defender of d universe move hia o! Am on my knees, make una die down d pearl hapi torie. She's young and naive, am sure she learnt her lesson. O zugo o my people! Direct ur curse to ITbomb d bonified buffalo! he is d animal luring gals to his pad knowing fully well he has a Mugun galfriend. D centipede still roams about freely and no1 has given him a combo meal of insults, but pips batter dat immature uncle named dailywerey steadily. U see life?
I agree with you ooo. The guy dey feel like one kin don but bery soon sha wind go blow and we go see fowl ynash. The girl made a mistake ad we should not kill her for it but those guys eh.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2012
That is called Investigative journalism
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2012
rebeccabex:
Tnx darlin.
Hey bebe! Wassup? Pardon my earlier stunts, dats d usual badosky pon d mic! u na mean? e-personal tinz....Always teasing and joking. So far so good, u liking it here? U got any haters/toasters yet? Any ragga muffin excrembre bin mean to u? Just shout Badosky! I'll shove dem bck in dier Mama's anuz. cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

esqueeze me? What was that?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agree with you ooo. The guy dey feel like one kin don but bery soon sha wind go blow and we go see fowl ynash. The girl made a mistake ad we should not kill her for it but those guys eh.
dailyshyte's immature stunts got me hailing insults at his moniker.but! I come check am say dis ITBomb dey feel like wan kian don cus he knack d babe o! bcus d barbie travel all d way go chop topito, hes feeling like top of the pops ba? u just watch, d village goat go hia am! A gbo fe! Na me talk it.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
esqueeze me? What was that?
carry your ynash come make I squeeze jorh. Nansense
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dailyshyte's immature stunts got me hailing insults at his moniker.but! I come check am say dis ITBomb dey feel like wan kian don cus he knack d babe o! bcus d barbie travel all d way go chop topito, hes feeling like top of the pops ba? u just watch, d village goat go hia am! A gbo fe! Na me talk it.
But the guy is coded na. Na the shît wey dey shele for derailers thread be that na. You no notice say some people don turn am to summer house? Na hook up be the shigbin shigbin for there and the guy na the don for im mind
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hmm, 2013 go hoooooiiiiitttt o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
carry your ynash come make I squeeze jorh. Nansense
wacko!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
wacko!!
.That's me. Oya come "Take banana till you go yo"
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: .That's me. Oya come "Take banana till you go yo"
steaming purge dey hungry you this morning....you go soon recieve the manna!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
steaming purge dey hungry you this morning....you go soon recieve the manna!
Don't forget to bring CD while coming with the manna oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
But the guy is coded na. Na the shît wey dey shele for derailers thread be that na. You no notice say some people don turn am to summer house? Na hook up be the shigbin shigbin for there and the guy na the don for im mind
Yea I noticed! Most dogs are out to get laid. Dis 2013? Smarties is next! U code? cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
hmm, 2013 go hoooooiiiiitttt o!
Lolz... I like dis gal Ma fo she yi mi attitude( no use shyte stain me attitude) u get sense! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yea I noticed! Most dogs are out to get laid. Dis 2013? Smarties is next! U code? cheesy
my lingua is a bit rusty. Code am again
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... I like dis gal Ma fo she yi mi attitude( no use shyte stain me attitude) u get sense! grin
Na the way she dey drop them online dey amuse me pass. See as how that Base abi and acid dey beg the other day say make she forgive am

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.