Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170411 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ishilove desperately needs a husband because of her age. So she follows every guy on NL
na she tell you that one? Asiligbakwute! I hope she sees this.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: I saw the other day as D explorer was running everywhere because he won the Romance section poster of the year? Hahahahaha! I didn't know that a nice humble guy like that would be easily swayed by votes grin grin

Badosky how ur boy? Follypimpi? I hope e don buy new trousers as we dey enter 2013 grin grin
**falls from Jupiter**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I send am?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I send am?
verry soon...btw, hows Achukwunet?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ca va bien, merci!

Btw, you're resuming Jan 1st, what are you doing inside the sun?
Maria-Goretti:
weather still a bit harsh...meds helping all they can....everything fine so far. Et toi?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont8: Ca va bien, merci!

Btw, you're resuming Jan 1st, what are you doing inside the sun?
not inside the sun....I can still feel the weather inside my room. And yeah, its that bad. Havent stepped outside the compound since 25th...except to church.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
verry soon...btw, hows Achukwunet?
Huh? I don't her na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh? I don't her na
dumped her, you mean?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
dumped her, you mean?
I do not know this girl/lady/woman called achukwunet. And that is official. You can quote me anywhere
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Who called my serious Jay bee to our party? I can bet the guy has never shared one gist before
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Who called my serious Jay bee to our party? I can bet the guy has never shared one gist before
You sure about that?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
jay bee:
You sure about that?
Until you share one right here, I am pretty sure
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I do not know this girl/lady/woman called achukwunet. And that is official. You can quote me anywhere
calm down joor, why you fuming? Mstcheeeew!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
calm down joor, why you fuming? Mstcheeeew!
I had to na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I have seen it my dear, and he knows where he can kiss in my posterior region.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I had to na
cus say e concern woman, abi?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I send am?
Go hug wet transformer.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
That space is reserved for Afam4ever na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Go hug wet transformer.
e better make I hug am that one old womancheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
What's it with you and your posterior...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: I have always wanted to know what's going on with Ishi and brokoto.

Poor esere826, when will it be his turn?
Brokoto is my heartbeat. Esere no gree wet ground so no show for him cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Na wa o. Things are happening in nairaland o. Serious copulation and servicing.
hehehehehehehe
#just passing#
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: Na wa o. Things are happening in nairaland o. Serious copulation and servicing.
hehehehehehehe
#just passing#
lmao....it happens everywhere...just dont be a victim!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Who serviced who? shocked
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lmao....it happens everywhere...just dont be a victim!
Meeee? Hehehehehe. No way!
I'm out of here...lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
sexkillz: Who serviced who? shocked
*lips sealed*
Read the handwriting on the wall
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: Na wa o. Things are happening in nairaland o. Serious copulation and servicing.
hehehehehehehe
#just passing#
Abeg name names
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abeg name names
she has been busy at the E-channel...thats all!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
*lips sealed*
Read the handwriting on the wall
Where is the hand?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
sexkillz: Where is the hand?
Even you. My eyes are on you.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
What kinda hunter i be sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
iwonder.com tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.