Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170733 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2012
speedyboi: Why is this one lying on the road now? Mtcheew *drives over him*
Msheeeeew.

You don buy bicycle tire?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Awon aye ika. angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2012
ewwww! I am seeing thingz...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't mind
smh... Only if you know what that means.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Msheeeeew.

Meaning? undecided.......better nor lemme burst your bubble. Remember how u Bleep up last night? Drunkard! angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
So na shît full your ynash? Chai see confession
lost interest already?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Msheeeeew.

grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lost interest already?
Not yet ooooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2012
speedyboi:

Meaning? undecided.......better nor lemme burst your bubble. Remember how u Bleep up last night? Drunkard! angry
For where? Do I look like Ayo?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
For where? Do I look like Ayo?

Ayo come here ooooooo.......mynd is lying on Ur head Oooooo

Like we all were not there undecided. Infact ije saw you. Do you know you infact fell inside a drainage? Ontop one bottle oooo. Smh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Dont8, stop peeping!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
speedyboi:

Ayo come here ooooooo.......mynd is lying on Ur head Oooooo

Like we all were not there undecided. Infact ije saw you. Do you know you infact fell inside a drainage? Ontop one bottle oooo. Smh
Now I know you are high off weed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Una dey try wella for hia...

I will be regular here from now on...maybe..just maybe I will be lucky.

Politics section dey give HBP..

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Don't want to cause 'break in transmission' between you and Mynd cheesy

Anyway, how is your day going?
Maria-Goretti:
Dont8, stop peeping!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont8: Don't want to cause 'break in transmission' between you and Mynd cheesy

Anyway, how is your day going?
weather still a bit harsh...meds helping all they can....everything fine so far. Et toi?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
ilugunboy: Una dey try wella for hia...

I will be regular here from now on...maybe..just maybe I will be lucky.

Politics section dey give HBP..
Hmm, i think we know ur a spy for that section. I'm watching you undecided

Mynd_44:
**dies**
grin grin

Idowuogbo: Ije!!! U can add dis link to daddy orki's gist o! D guy resemble my grand-dada sha! grin

http://www.amazon.com/Scarlet-Tears-London-Orikinla-Osinachi/dp/184728051X

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-started-writing-professionally-at-18-/132196/
Abeg I no want this virus to crash my lappy sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria G, I hope that bobo wey make you dump acid yansh fine wella o!! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ije is a witch
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
eh? You no fit I swear. If you stop, I "fear" too will stop na so. Efe's style of getting things done na
You no fit!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: Maria G, I hope that bobo wey make you dump acid yansh fine wella o!! grin
lmao...na so you want make me spill, abi?
No vex eh, Acid was never my boyfriend!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Ije is a witch
Hahaha. You won't believe how many people have called me that grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lmao...na so you want make me spill, abi?
No vex eh, Acid was never my boyfriend!
E good as you talk am cos I dey see codings like the matrix.
So there is in fact a fine bobo? OK I get wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
E good as you talk am cos I dey see codings like the matrix.
So there is in fact a fine bobo? OK I get wink
lol, I hope its reloaded?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
You no fit!
I don delete am sef. Go find am
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd, why not decide on the title and stop filling my account with your ish, uh? So which is it? Which am I to unfollow?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
I have always wanted to know what's going on with Ishi and brokoto.

Poor esere826, when will it be his turn?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Mynd, why not decide on the title and stop filling my account with your ish, uh? So which is it? Which am I to unfollow?
na so abi? Okay.

The copy is for those who love their story without distraction and the second one is the main one which is about to be moved to the literature section
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: I have always wanted to know what's going on with Ishi and brokoto.

Poor esere826, when will it be his turn?
Ishilove desperately needs a husband because of her age. So she follows every guy on NL
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
I saw the other day as D explorer was running everywhere because he won the Romance section poster of the year? Hahahahaha! I didn't know that a nice humble guy like that would be easily swayed by votes grin grin

Badosky how ur boy? Follypimpi? I hope e don buy new trousers as we dey enter 2013 grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Hmm, i think we know ur a spy for that section. I'm watching you undecided
(

Make you no go see wetin go put your eyes into ultimate trouble ooo cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
na so abi? Okay.

The copy is for those who love their story without distraction and the second one is the main one which is about to be moved to the literature section
hmm, ok
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: I saw the other day as D explorer was running everywhere because he won the Romance section poster of the year? Hahahahaha! I didn't know that a nice humble guy like that would be easily swayed by votes grin grin

Badosky how ur boy? Follypimpi? I hope e don buy new trousers as we dey enter 2013 grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.