Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169294 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2012
dont8: Hehehe Ayo! Is Ije now a free enterprise when I'm still alive, disadvantage of marrying a beautiful lady alas, Ojukwu. Let me go prepare my WILL jor.

Na joke I dey o brother......na joke I dey joke o!

LOL!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Oh you mean you didn't write it yet?! shocked
Ayo, I don't want you anywhere near me angry wink

Anywhere near u?

Of course not, I aint gonna come close to THAT extent!

Im loyal to a brother!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2012
X-Boy:
Someone called my name?!~
I always hear when someone calls my name angry

Amebo...nobody did...it was a slip of tongue!

U wanna remain here, go bring malaria biko!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:28am On Dec 13, 2012
I did not know Ayo is this lilly livered ooo. See as you words dey fail and dey change.

Smh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2012
What are you insinuating already, you want the mansion? Seriously, I'm having a rethinking.
ijebabe:
Oh you mean you didn't write it yet?! shocked
Ayo, I don't want you anywhere near me angry wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Good morning people
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2012
wink wink
ayobase:

Anywhere near u?

Of course not, I aint gonna come close to THAT extent!

Im loyal to a brother!

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Don't you know Ayo is a Liverless Liverpool fan cheesy
Mynd_44: I did not know Ayo is this lilly livered ooo. See as you words dey fail and dey change.

Smh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2012
dont8: Don't you know Ayo is a Liverless Liverpool fan cheesy
And he also walks alone
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2012
My own Ayo abi another one?
Ayo don't mind them, come with me to the theater of dreamz and just have your mind blown away.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2012
He walks alone no more, he's now a Gunner.
Mynd_44:
And he also walks alone
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2012
You mean theatre of the absurd nightmares. Ayo dont heed to that advice.
dubem3: My own Ayo abi another one?
Ayo don't mind them, come with me to the theater of dreamz and just have your mind blown away.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2012
dont8: He walks alone no more, he's now a Gunner.
That's almost nice
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Hello, I see Ayo is stirring things up as usual.

Have you guys gone to visit the other threads here? Hoping to see ur comments soon smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
ijebabe: Hello, I see Ayo is stirring things up as usual.

Have you guys gone to visit the other threads here? Hoping to see ur comments soon smiley
Why should we? The world is coming to an end soon. I no wan waste MB
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I did not know Ayo is this lilly livered ooo. See as you words dey fail and dey change.

Smh

U no me better brother.....Im one man against the world!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
I don die....cheeeiiiii!

See as these people wan finish me for here.

I guess u all are playing the role of devil's advocates......u surely do!

FYI!
Im ayobase, the only ayobase on NL.
Na my mama born, my Dad was sweatingly peeping when it was happening!

The only one that walks without stumbling.

A one man against the world....u wouldnt know....hold on!

Hmmm, I love Liverpool, but not a fan.
Im a full blooded fan of a place where dreams are being fulfilled....MANCHESTER UNITED!

I am.......

@@runs to take paracetamol@@

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
dont8: You mean theatre of the absurd nightmares. Ayo dont heed to that advice.

Don't tell me u don't wanna live in that world!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
dont8: He walks alone no more, he's now a Gunner.

Gunner?
DAMN!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
dubem3: My own Ayo abi another one?

My only PERSON for here!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
ayobase:

U no me better brother.....Im one man against the world!
That's true
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's true

From Mynd?
AMBIGUOUS!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
And I am still waiting sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ProGSM(m): 2:08am On Dec 14, 2012
Sorry!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:22am On Dec 14, 2012
Good morning people. How was you night?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2012
Hey my people, how una dey?
Una good morning oh.
The night been no bad sha @ mynd
how today wan be?
Meanwhile, dont8 though I can understand that when peeps can't cope with the success of their competitors, they tend to bad mouth them and pull them down but guy...BE CAREFUL
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2012
Good morning.
@Dubem, today is gonna be normal ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2012
For your mind Dubem, what success did your darling Red Devils recorded last season?
dubem3:
Meanwhile, dont8 though I can understand that when peeps can't cope with the success of their competitors, they tend to bad mouth them and pull them down but guy...BE CAREFUL
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Who liked this post sef?

To even think we have a relationship is ludicrous grin abeg tell me what's the word on the street. Dey gist dey go.

Chai! Ara ga gba ndi Aria -- My NL hubby na agunayirim cry

I didn't want to make Our relationship Open to all cos i really hate Publicity, Everyday it would be E Channel having Our News.

Lets Jxt go On with this Low-Key Relationship Ok kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2012
ijebabe: And I am still waiting sad

Waiting for what/who?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by DonaldGenes(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2012
ijebabe: Lol @ stealing our passengers! Its saddening and I plan on kidnapping them back tongue

Problem is the bloggers paste story and leave they don't hang around to interact with others. There's only one blogger that actually tries a bit so I might just give him the poster of the year award. No time to cry cool
Ijebabe can I have a word with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.