Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? (15742 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Stegomiah: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2012
if u love her, y not? love supercedeth all tinz!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by meekmk(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Its not right to date neighbor, that's why i Bleep them and leave them...
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2012
HARDDON: if you aint the player player type, den all is kul! Daz uя major problem.

You can discuss dis your valuing your space with ha and make up seeing time table.... Maybe only evening hour or weekends .

Don't hv to advise you naw Son ...

You ĸпoω you wano hv ha. Wonda y you growing cold feetz here
yes I aint d playa type, dnt even know how to scope many ladies at a time. Now am d slow type in getting into relationship and dis lady is like all over me doing all my chores, always frequenting my room etc yes I like her but I don't think I can meet up with the pace and give her back full attention( of which I know she is ezpecting some reciprocation) like she gives me and now the closeness doesn't help cos we see virtually every day in the compound. So u see that's where the confusion sets in.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by lynton(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: just a question. i have a beautiful lady neigbour that always comes around my room and all that.i know she is attracted to me nd i to her but my mind is kinda unsettled ..is it right to go extra mile with her as my neigbour or just remain platonic as we are.

I have the same issue my people. I have a lady neighbour too, we are good friends and we do so many things together. We eat together, gist, watch movies together, and we even cook for each other. I so much like her and would love to have her as a partner by the grace of God. I'm so scared of opening up because I wouldn't want to spoil our friendship. I Enjoy our friendship so much. Please I need help ohhhh.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ejifranks(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2012
HARDDON: if you aint the player player type, den all is kul! Daz uя major problem.

You can discuss dis your valuing your space with ha and make up seeing time table.... Maybe only evening hour or weekends .

Don't hv to advise you naw Son ...

You ĸпoω you wano hv ha. Wonda y you growing cold feetz here
yes I aint d playa type, dnt even know how to scope many ladies at a time. Now am d slow type in getting into relationship and dis lady is like all over me doing all my chores, always frequenting my room etc yes I like her but I don't think I can meet up with the pace and give her back full attention( of which I know she is ezpecting some reciprocation) like she gives me and now the closeness doesn't help cos we see virtually every day in the compound. So u see that's where the confusion sets in.how do I make her understand this without hurting her feelings.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by 190: 1:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Kayusfity:

You're irresponsible. Stoopid he-goat

your pickin papa (you) left testicule undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by MrTreasure(m): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: just a question. i have a beautiful lady neigbour that always comes around my room and all that.i know she is attracted to me nd i to her but my mind is kinda unsettled ..is it right to go extra mile with her as my neighbor or just remain platonic as we are.
Ur question is kinda NT straight forward. who are u actually asking. if i say no or yes, 'im i a standard for u'. i adjure u by Ur conciense, is it right to date Ur neighbor?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by kourag(m): 2:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy, no try am o. ''Ll really get messy as it goes.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by manmustwack: 2:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Na wetin do am?
She get one eye or na wetin?
b4 u knack am collect title on top/
your own sef.
i tire joor
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Cuddlemii: 2:49am On Dec 12, 2012
hmmm
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by shollyboy2: 3:42am On Dec 12, 2012
To answer your Question..the answer is NO,here is my question.is it right to date a Landlady? wink grin wink smiley
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2012
I dnt think this kinda relationshp will work out cos of too much familiarity involved. Distance many times brings respect. You guyz may just share an emotional feelings for each other that may end up in intimacy but eventually,u'l get to see her faults and get tired of each other. As for d other guy askn 4 advice. If u truly have grown to love her,then talk to her. Love is too complicated to keep inside. All the same,if u're meant 4 each other,you will be 2geda,else u'l look out 4 anoda partner

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ROCKJ1(m): 4:40am On Dec 12, 2012
...Love your neighbour as you love yourself.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by delors(m): 4:57am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy,abeg bone her...from personal expirence...just bone d girl unless u don dey ready to marry her soonest...plus. Na wahala u dey enter if u checked out her panties o...
Me i be sharp guy...na only girls wey dey area where I no plan to stay for long i dey enter...dat way, chop, clean mouth, waka...straight up, no wahala...but siddon put girls na wahala ooo
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by tintingz(m): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2012
^ badt badt
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Damojo: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2012
undecidedNo. It is wrong not to date ur neighbour! Okpo!!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2012
I suppose it's ok for some.
But I wouldn't do it.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Tolexander: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2012
daddy mi ko si nile
mummmy mi ko si nile
egbon mi ko si nile
emi nikan mo wa nile
wa gba kondo, kondo
wa wo commando, commando
O boy, this na continuation of daddy and mummy childhood play o.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by wolos4real: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2012
It all depends on who u are and who she is,I did it in my last year in skool bros it was hell cos am a playguy and she is one dating guy grl,she gave me everitin except breathin space,so if two of u can jst stay wit each oda,no grlfrds for u no boyfrds for her u wil neva regret it dude.it will even help u in practicing livin as a couple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by shineeye1: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2012
You need to search your conscience very very well. If you do not intend to create an honest intimacy, then , allow the platonic relationship to continue. Many of the opinions here are typical of a godless generation. People today are not careful about others feelings as long as they have momentary fun. This is wickedness at the highest level and is equal to witchcraft. Take the advice of people of conscience and ignore those sons of devil regardless of their despicable and hypocritical claim to anything of honor.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by mrPero(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2012
not too advisable Joor...... She might read Meanin to everyfin i do... If am sad, tat means m no longer interested in her..... If m smilin, tat means i must be cheatin on her..... No skippin of any anniversary lik birthday (urs n hers)... Valentine's day even on public holidays de must be somfin..... No female visitors..... Abeg de cons plenty pass de pros...... I luv my space

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by wolos4real: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2012
lynton:

I have the same issue my people. I have a lady neighbour too, we are good friends and we do so many things together. We eat together, gist, watch movies together, and we even cook for each other. I so much like her and would love to have her as a partner by the grace of God. I'm so scared of opening up because I wouldn't want to spoil our friendship. I Enjoy our friendship so much. Please I need help ohhhh.
. Wen u wake up tday 12 12 12 go straight to and tell her u hav special news for u av been kipin since,hold her hands,tell her u wish to spend d rest of ur life wit her under one roof,my broda she will kiss u Imidiatly.tday is special day tell her special tin all cos she special
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2012
Dating your neighbour aint worth it jare,it doesn't command respect for the guy,and the girl.
At times,distance makes the heart grow fonder,I once tried it,I got burnt badly.
Make you dey import girl jare,local goods no good at all.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by ITbomb(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Bro , you are really doing 'flee from fornication'
U can run but u cannot hide.
The next house u go, it is going to be ur landlady
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Yes@OP. We'v dated for close to 4yrs since we graduated n we r close to formal introduction. We are direct opp neigbours in d street. @OP, its actually a VERY rough road bt follow ur heart.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by thorlexfreezy: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2012
Dude wah happen 2 d number 1 rule? Dnt vomit whr u sleep idiot lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Lanretoye(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2012
Guy,grls are like guitars,u pull the right string you get the right sound...if u no sabi play am!,no be mini pack.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Roseey0(f): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2012
I dnt see any problem with dating a neighbour provided your not d double dating type,d only wrong i see is you dating her out of pity,its a bad foundation to start with,her constant visits already irritates you,talk more of when u offically dates her,..we both knw u like your space,so luk 4 sm1 that undastands wat space is all about...dnt start wat u can't finish

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by DonTim1: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Brain: Don't do it
Body: do it

Braint_outcome: healthy friendship,loss of an imagined punny action

Body_outcome: loss of respect,later hatred,close-marking,build cohabiting skills,eventual deadlock! + emotional bondage
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Exponental(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: how??
i am not against it but u will know too much and dat will create unnecessary suspicions if u cant manage emotions.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Chitos(f): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2012
There is nothing wrong for you to date your neighbour as long as you have a good/matured intention. My husband took the bold step too despite a wall seperating his compound from mine + (am Ijebu and he is Ngwa). Met my hubby @ my new abode barely 8month after I moved in, we started as friends, then dated for 11months and presently married for 3 years + we have our gifts too. Sweet is D best. Wish you Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by 2nedo(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2012
If u undstd each other u'll be glad it happened but if it turns d other way its hotter than hell.Just create time to tell her things u have in mind concerning her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Please Help My Penis is So Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.