Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? (15902 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by spymaster(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
I was bleeping my neighbour and her sister and their mama knows about it. Though she acts like nothing is going on. I have overheard both of them arguing over it in d presence of their mom. They even welcome my girlfriend when she comes around. If not that the mama is a married woman, I could bleep her too. i
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by kalufelix(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
ejifranks: and my dearest zhang how were u able to decipher dat i am an immoral guy nd how does self control matter come in here..na wa 4u oo. anyway thnks 4ur contribution
naw a fellow guy has hit him with the bitter truth which he finds difficult to swallow....i bet yhu 'll wanna dump her after bleepin her like 2 or 3 times cos its ur d*ck thats makin this move nat yhu.

The HEART is full of deceit...use ur HEAD....
Am out!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by oluking: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
spymaster: I was bleeping my neighbour and her sister and their mama knows about it. Though she acts like nothing is going on. I have overheard both of them arguing over it in d presence of their mom. They even welcome my girlfriend when she comes around. If not that the mama is a married woman, I could bleep her too. i

when u eventually settle down you will bleep your sister in-laws abi! Yeye sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by omega25red(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Localamos:

By saying "don't do it", you are telling him "Do it"!

That's how man's instincts of attraction are wired.
No that's how a child's mind works.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by braxjay(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by DOD1: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
HARDDON: if you aint the player player type, den all is kul! Daz uя major problem.

You can discuss dis your valuing your space with ha and make up seeing time table.... Maybe only evening hour or weekends .

Don't hv to advise you naw Son ...

You ĸпoω you wano hv ha. Wonda y you growing cold feetz here

I think dis is d best advice 4 u.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by dhrey: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
spymaster: I was bleeping my neighbour and her sister and their mama knows about it. Though she acts like nothing is going on. I have overheard both of them arguing over it in d presence of their mom. They even welcome my girlfriend when she comes around. If not that the mama is a married woman, I could bleep her too. i
if u try her mama sid,o boy den short ur life.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its so appalling how the supposedly matured and educated peeps here are encouraging and advertising promiscuoity.Shame on the men of this generation!!!!!.May God bless the decent few.Am glad the ladies are matching up with ur sexcapades,so the world can totally be one dark pond of bleeping mess.MtchewwwWwwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
I think its alrite to date your neighbour
quicker acess to punny you dont have to do much waka waka

but the problem is you cant package any girl/dude over to your house no more
na to begin play AWAY GAMES shocked shocked shocked
Why is Nigerian girl missing in ur comment?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by oboshan1: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2012
Its not a bad thing to do just that there will be N̶̲̥̅̊☺ restriction to her coming around and this might make †ђξ whole thing get boring...
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by onetouch04: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
ejifranks:
i gues i hav got to pack out. lolz just wish she wasnt this close. all d same tnks 4ur advice. i appreciate
abeg run for ur dear life
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? by thundafire: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
she spoil ur runs u spoil hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.