Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother (10529 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Emmy9898:

My dear, jealousy is an invitation to stomach ulcer. grin grin

So, take it easy.

I think that some of you grossly overestimate the potential impact of your noisemaking on Nairaland. grin grin
JEALOUS KE?ANYWAY I DONT THINK NOI WILL PAY UP,SHE IS A VERY HARDHEARTED WOMAN,SHE'D PROBABLY LET THE WOMAN DIE AND ARRANGE A SPARSE FUNERAL FOR HER AFTER ALL NO SHETHEY KIDNAP
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ojoko1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mtsheeeeeeew. Grandma-nappers
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by crisycent: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
These kidnappers dey mad? Why dem go demand for this kind change wen e be say na federal government wan pay the money? Una dey fear to bill FG, no fear ooo cos dem dey pay with crude oil.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Vincent41(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
jodeci: Here is a more realistic ransom demand from Okonjo Iwela's Mother kidnappers,i sincerely pray these guys are caught.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kidnappers-demand-n200m-ransom-for-okonjo-iweala-s-mother/133327/

i tank God for de kadnapp......foolish woman.....pay unemployed youths rather stealling de money....useless konji............let dem demand 20000 billion dollars
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Vincent41(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
okosodo: Let them pay it fast fast. They have the money

i tank God for de kadnapp......foolish woman.....pay unemployed youths rather stealling de money....useless konji............let dem demand 20000 billion dollars
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by otokx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
I thought Uduaghan said 24 hours, kidnapping does nobody no good.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Emmy9898: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
ehie: JEALOUS KE?ANYWAY I DONT THINK NOI WILL PAY UP,SHE IS A VERY HARDHEARTED WOMAN,SHE'D PROBABLY LET THE WOMAN DIE AND ARRANGE A SPARSE FUNERAL FOR HER AFTER ALL NO SHETHEY KIDNAP

My dear, you are right when you say that NOI will not pay up.

However, it is not because she is hardhearted. Rather, it is because the Government cannot afford to allow this kidnapping to succeed, because of its serious political and security implications.

Barring any bungled rescue operation, I expect those little rascals to be picked up by security forces any time soon.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by tpia1: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
To the kidnappers and their accomplices who are regularly posting on these threads

Your presence has been noted.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by tutu1: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
How do they, intead to carry money? by bullion Van abi lol, Nigerian police needs to start investigating all Nigerian banks because I believe they are aiding bank robbery and kidnapping, I mean these two set of criminal hide their money in the bank with out any questions or objections.something is wrong somewhere
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by azzima(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Techwriter: Myopic people rejoice when their "enemies" are in trouble, those with foresight, know that if that so called enemy is in the same boat with you the storm that is wrecking him will soon get to you. While the issue of kidnapping further destroys Nigeria's already battered image, some people come here to rejoice that it is happening to a perceived enemy without looking at the big picture. You will know the extent of damage(DAmnediMAGE) when you want to travel out or when you wish to do genuine transaction with foreigners.

We must all collectively frown at evil irrespective of who it is happening to at the moment
may God bless you for that.like I always say,poor man's mentality here on Nairaland is a terrible disease.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Mpetempe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
The Ground Is Hot Now, That Ransom May Implicate Them; I Could Only Support The Resinging Stuff.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by brown3: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
1025:

u are late to class my dear. how many nigerians have been kidnapped and paid to be released? did ur okonjo iweala and president jonathan or even urself come here with this same sermon? if yes, pls refer me to the page.
ur okonjo iweala and her ecenomic team have behaved or shown i don't care attitude all these while nigerians have been complaining about kidnapping.
if u are looking for those celebrating this particular kidnap, i am just ONE OF THEM.
each time igbos are killed in the boko haram north, jonathan will come on air and say sorry and tell us to pray because boko haram is one we have to live with for now. i am also praying that his own family members become victim one day so that we will tell him the same thing that he has been telling others.
if these guys have descended this low, let iweala give them the chicken change as the good news here is that at least they have tasted what other nigerians have been going through all these while.
nigeria is for all of us and whatever mr. a eats, let mr. b eat same because a principle of democracy says there is equality before the law.
shut that ur smeling mouth, is it only igbo that re been killed by boko haram? What about one yoruba professor that was killed early this yr and so many other yorubas. Boko haram is killing every Nigeria including northners. U re happy about the kidnap of Ngozys mother, why re u guyz so jelous about Ngozy success? Despite she is trying her best to make sure things work out fine. Look at the price she is paying just because she dont want to play along with those that re reaping us dry, instead of us to suport her, some fools like u re out there trying to bring her down. Who God has blessed nobody can curse.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ok.

We are still on this "good news" cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think it's high time these kidnappers are stopped. . .
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
mama-gee:
I think it's high time these kidnappers are stopped. . .

That's right mama-gee. We need nice looking ladies to lure these Grannynappers into police net. will you volunteer?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by anthoniaz(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Jenams: Delta state commissioner of police urge those wit ''HOSTAGE VALUE'' to be very careful and watch their back this season. Can u imagine? Are we under any kind of siege?

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/okonjos-kidnap-police-not-party-to-negotiation-for-ransom-cp/

Hmmm!One thing I have discovered is that,there must be an insider b4 u can be kidnapped,it's the person that will give them the info they need.U can't know if you're really hostage worthy until you've been kidnapped.Some months ago,a woman that sells petty things in a local market near me was kidnapped and I was really surprised,who was responsible?Her brother in-law.Last month,my Parish Pastor's son was kidnapped,and after his release,God heard our prayers by revealing who was behind.Do you want to know?..the kidnapped boy.What they do is that,they kidnap their mothers using other pple,demand for ransom and share amogst themselves but this time,the Pastor's son refused to allow his gang to kidnap his mother,so he was kidnapped and they were unlucky.If you have a big shop,a good ride,you're working,you dress well,it's adviced you mind your movement cos you can be kidnapped.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
anthoniaz:

Hmmm!One thing I have discovered is that,there must be an insider b4 u can be kidnapped,it's the person that will give them the info they need.U can't know if you're really hostage worthy until you've been kidnapped.Some months ago,a woman that sells petty things in a local market near me was kidnapped and I was really surprised,who was responsible?Her brother in-law.Last month,my Parish Pastor's son was kidnapped,and after his release,God heard our prayers by revealing who was behind.Do you want to know?..the kidnapped boy.What they do is that,they kidnap their mothers using other pple,demand for ransom and share amogst themselves but this time,the Pastor's son refused to allow his gang to kidnap his mother,so he was kidnapped and they were unlucky.If you have a big shop,a good ride,you're working,you dress well,it's adviced you mind your movement cos you can be kidnapped.

This is serious. I think it's getting to the point where people will have to go out disguised as tramps.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by anthoniaz(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Aigbofa:
[/b]

This is serious. I think it's getting to the point where people will have to go out disguised as tramps.

One can still be kidnapped oo!

Some time this yr,a friend told me of a primary school pupil that was kidnapped in Warri cos she looked like an ajebor but unfortunately the girl's father was a bicycle repairer.When they couldn't contact the parents,they asked the girl to take them to where her father's shop was n with time,they left a note that if the man wanted to see the child,he should drop 5k somewhere and the child would be released,it took the father of the child abt a wk plus before he could raise the money after which the child was released.People are scared of going to church,driving at night or even going out cos you don't know who is watching you.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by bakila: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Emmy9898:

My dear, you are right when you say that NOI will not pay up.

However, it is not because she is hardhearted. Rather, it is because the Government cannot afford to allow this kidnapping to succeed, because of its serious political and security implications.

Barring any bungled rescue operation, I expect those little rascals to be picked up by security forces any time soon.
See this man, you drink beer over queen Okonji deas body, hmmm fear the catch me if dey kill dis old woman nko.
Hmmmm this is a big indictment on our security agents. What shall it profit a woman to allow her mother to die in the hands ok graninapper when one day efcc will say the person has stolen public funds?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / Improve The Living Condition In The Niger Delta - U.S. Envoy Urges FG / APC Denies Postponing National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.