Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! (3025 Views)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 5:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Only if God could allow humans to see through each others minds & thoughts. I have just made a startling and disturbing discovery. My aunt is having an affair with her husband's friend who is clearing agent. Serious s-e-x romps has been involved. One can only imagine how long this has been going on. This woman is happy in her home and married to a hot & stylish husband who doesn't joke with her. You need to see their home alone and you will understand she is living in a bliss.

She gave me her  to download jungu smileys and fancy texts for her, a ping came in and curiousity made me open it. The rest things I read belongs only to imaginations coming from a married woman.

This marriage is barely 3 years old and they have an 8 months old daughter.

I am close to telling someone (not her husband sha) because the discovery is choking me. I am wondering what will happen if the husband ever finds out.

Ahhhhh this world.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2012
Mind your effing business. Why must you tell someone? Sometimes we see things and we should just keep quiet about it

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2012
I can't say much.. If I were in your position and I'm convinced about my discovery, if possible with evidence, then I'd confront the said aunt.. Well, you might not have the guts and as such, just keep mute instead, than telling someone else.. Buh, don't even think about telling the husband at this juncture..

To be candid, I won't be able to take such from my aunt especially when the man is a good man and as such, has been treated indignantly..

If you are my kinda person that doesn't care if someone is like a god, call her and talk sense into her. I bet she would respect your maturity and thread more carefully, if not stop it entirely..

Argh! It's better I remain forever single than for my wife to be unfaithful.. It leaves a stigma
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by brixton: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2012
singing wale adenuga's **thislife
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by sexdntkillz: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2012
will this be a good time to ask what the husband is doing wrong??
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Kyle1(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Women! Can they ever be satisfied? Op,say nothing about...in time,all secrets shall be overt
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Kyle.:
Women! Can they ever be satisfied? Op,say nothing about...in time,all secrets shall be overt
As if men don't lie
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
As if men don't lie
Like say no b 2 way traffic
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Like say no b 2 way traffic
you dey mind them?
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 3triangle(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am just shocked to my marrow. I so wish to cause the husband to find out. The man is such a gσσ∂ and hard working man
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Gloriagee(f): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nah, he may not be doing anything wrong. A grown woman's definitely capable of making her choices n evn if the guy's a monster - 2 wrongs don't make a right

sexdntkillz: will this be a good time to ask what the husband is doing wrong??
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 2jideofor(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
OP, all you have to do is impersonate to be a different person who found out and drop the bomb

As I type this now, there is a pastor's wife who has been pestering me to help her get a 2go account or facebook... I declined because I know her motives.

Today, I found out that she has managed to get a 2go account and guess what? She asked someone to upload a picture of her with just bra and pants.

I was not surprise because I had seen it before it became a reality.

I dont know how the pastor found her but they are both in different pages.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Things are happening ooo. Chai.

People have to be scared and careful ooo
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Things are happening ooo. Chai.

People have to be scared and careful ooo
No be lie
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's not your place to say anything. Let him find out on his own.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
No be lie
His pastor? Chai!!!!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 2jideofor(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
No be lie
na sooo.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
His pastor? Chai!!!!
Wonder shall never end... The heart of man/woman is wicked says the bible.. Tell me, wetin d woman say she want again? Eh!
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: dmcdad, na 2**** be dis oo. just dey use this one first before my ban end
Hey! My man.. Who place embargo on ur account? And wetin u do?
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 2jideofor(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Hey! My man.. Who place embargo on ur account? And wetin u do?
chineke... biko delete am before dem ban again..delete that name abeg u.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Wonder shall never end... The heart of man/woman is wicked says the bible.. Tell me, wetin d woman say she want again? Eh!
I swear the heart of man/woman and in some cases animals is wicked
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: chineke... biko delete am before dem ban again..delete that name abeg u.
Delete which name?
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by jaybee3(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 2jideofor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Delete which name?
where you quote my original username na.. I no want. comot the 2xxxx, u digg? sharp sharp
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: where you quote my original username na.. I no want. comot the 2xxxx, u digg? sharp sharp
I get u...
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Marriage no be for the faint of heart o!!!.
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by kokosheen(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
3triangle: I am just shocked to my marrow. I so wish to cause the husband to find out. The man is such a gσσ∂ and hard working man

But you didn't remember that your elder sisters (2 of them) had great husbands when you were digging them shey grin..

As your own issue died down, this will too. The only thing I think you can do is to call your aunt and discuss with her to stop what she's doing, don't go destroying other peoples marriage.

3triangle: I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.
https://www.nairaland.com/589476/doing-something-abominable-know-need

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
3triangle: I am just shocked to my marrow. I so wish to cause the husband to find out. The man is such a gσσ∂ and hard working man

Looks like your target is the man! undecided

Mind your business. Amibo
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
kokosheen:

But you didn't remember that your elder sisters (2 of them) had great husbands when you were digging them shey grin..

As your own issue died down, this will too. The only thing I think you can do is to call your aunt and discuss with her to stop what she's doing, don't go destroying other peoples marriage.

Her target is the aunty's husband...she is a prof in that

1 Like

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 190: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
This thread is none of my business undecided
Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by 2jideofor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
kokosheen:

[size=30pt]JEHOVA... NO WONDER IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY CHEI CHEI CHEI[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! by dmcdad: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor:

[size=30pt]JEHOVA... NO WONDER IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY CHEI CHEI CHEI[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I see... Now I remember! I could remember when that gurl opened that thread last year. I didn't bother to comment cuz I was highly pissed... Mafíósí!

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Girls Never Got Marry To Whom They Truely Love / (photo): I Need Somebody / How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.