Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14864 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

I think God has some other rod he'd like to "give" to Mary. That he in fact gave Mary. Or how does the Bible say she got pregnant?

Begging the question again.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:43pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Answer the simple question instead of laying rabbit trails.

The question you avoided would have led you into the obvious but you prefer your red herrings.

You are playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. The probability that you are going to die is 100%, no?

You never answered my question as to whether you are straight or not. What are you afraid of?

Your sophistry only exposes your being jejune.

How do they believe life originated for instance?

Still rambling I see. I don't know how life originated but there are better answers than "God did it".
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

After the test remember the time and date given to you by image123.

What was the date and time? I must have missed it.

Oh I just saw it. I'll let you guys know how things turn out on 19th May. And let Image123 know that Jesus was able to raise someone from the dead without meeting the person. Surely he doesn't need a special venue.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Didn't bother to even click through to that page.

There is no pride in being nescient.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

What was the date and time? I must have missed it.

This is a symptom of Amnesia get help before it's too late. tongue
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:49pm On May 16, 2013
@OLAADEGBU

Sorry I've lost interest in continuing this discussion since I've found something more engaging. Maybe I'll check back some other time.

I'll still be looking forward to giving Image123 a report on the success of his deliverance.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:50pm On May 16, 2013
Image123:
18th of May 2013, 6pm. If you are set for deliverance, i will give you further instructions on venue.

Jesus didn't need a special venue to raise someone from the dead so surely you can do perform your deliverance ritual from any venue.

Looking forward to that date. I'll tell you how things turn out on the 19th of May 2013.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Still rambling I see. I don't know how life originated but there are better answers than "God did it".

Don't be a puzzlewit. Get an afterlife!
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer: @OLAADEGBU

Sorry I've lost interest in continuing this discussion since I've found something more engaging. Maybe I'll check back some other time.

I'll still be looking forward to giving Image123 a report on the success of his deliverance.

All these pages just to divert attention from the POTUS' sexuality? The topic can now make progress with your departure.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2013
thehomer:

Jesus didn't need a special venue to raise someone from the dead so surely you can do perform your deliverance ritual from any venue.

Looking forward to that date. I'll tell you how things turn out on the 19th of May 2013.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
2 Kings 5:11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper. 5:12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 1:27pm On May 18, 2013
Just checking in. No signs of feeling delivered yet.

Will report again tomorrow of any strange signs or visions.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:12pm On May 18, 2013
Still here, no disturbance in the force yet.

Looking forward to the deadline.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:09pm On May 20, 2013
Well the deadline has passed round the entire globe and I've not been delivered. OLAADEGBU and Image123, what does this say about your God? Looks like he didn't listen to your prayer or wasn't able to deliver me.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2013
thehomer: Well the deadline has passed round the entire globe and I've not been delivered. OLAADEGBU and Image123, what does this say about your God? Looks like he didn't listen to your prayer or wasn't able to deliver me.
As usual, satan has blinded your mind from comprehending straight and simple grammar terms and conditions.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 7:23am On May 21, 2013
Image123:
As usual, satan has blinded your mind from comprehending straight and simple grammar terms and conditions.

Rubbish. What terms and conditions can stop God from doing whatever he wants?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2013
thehomer:

Rubbish. What terms and conditions can stop God from doing whatever he wants?
unbelief, pride, disobedience etc. You don't know God like me or more than me, do you?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Areaboy2(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
unbelief, pride, disobedience etc. You don't know God like me or more than me, do you?

wrong

God can do what ever d fck he wants. (at least following our feeble definition of such a being)
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
Area_boy:

wrong

God can do what ever d fck he wants. (at least following our feeble definition of such a being)
you don't know God do you?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:52pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:

What? So it isn't only iron chariots that can stop God but unbelief (except when Gideon didn't believe and asked for evidence in Judges 6:36), pride (except when he made Moses lead the Israelites to the promised land), disobedience (except when he forced Jonah to Nineveh).

Looks like I know more about the idea of the Christian God than you do.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2013
thehomer:

What? So it isn't only iron chariots that can stop God but unbelief (except when Gideon didn't believe and asked for evidence in Judges 6:36), pride (except when he made Moses lead the Israelites to the promised land), disobedience (except when he forced Jonah to Nineveh).

Looks like I know more about the idea of the Christian God than you do.
i like the word 'except' that you use. You need to revise the meaning.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:16pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
i like the word 'except' that you use. You need to revise the meaning.

You really don't understand what I mean do you? What I mean is that God does what he wants to do in spite of the claims you raised that would have stopped him.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2013
thehomer:

You really don't understand what I mean do you? What I mean is that God does what he wants to do in spite of the claims you raised that would have stopped him.
does or did?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:57pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
does or did?

Does. Or can you stop God from doing whatever he wants?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2013
thehomer:

Does. Or can you stop God from doing whatever he wants?
yep. We are derailing the thread i think.
1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by edoreedore(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2013
Tnx for this research on obama, nice work, additionally, why are you wasting your time arguing with someone that. Wants to deny the truth. You have played your path, let those that are smart see and learn for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against wicked spirits. Even from. Their utterrances you will know.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:51pm On May 21, 2013
Image123:
yep. We are derailing the thread i think.
1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

Is that the best excuse you can give for your God?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:53pm On May 21, 2013
edoreedore: Tnx for this research on obama, nice work, additionally, why are you wasting your time arguing with someone that. Wants to deny the truth. You have played your path, let those that are smart see and learn for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against wicked spirits. Even from. Their utterrances you will know.

You think this is research? What a shame.

Just run along now since you don't seem to have anything to contribute.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2013
thehomer:

Is that the best excuse you can give for your God?
Excuse, how?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2013
thehomer:

Well the deadline has passed round the entire globe and I've not been delivered. OLAADEGBU and Image123, what does this say about your God? Looks like he didn't listen to your prayer or wasn't able to deliver me.

Keep waiting for the sign. cool

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:12pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
Excuse, how?

Excuse for your God not responding to your pleas for my deliverance.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
thehomer:

Excuse for your God not responding to your pleas for my deliverance.
i didn't plead for your deliverance. i gave you simple instructions which you did not follow.
Jer 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withheld good things from you.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:11pm On May 22, 2013
Image123:
i didn't plead for your deliverance. i gave you simple instructions which you did not follow.
Jer 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withheld good things from you.

But Jesus was able to help people in their iniquities. Just face it. Your prayers failed. As usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.