Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14856 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't believe it then you shouldn't quote it, no?
How does this (above) even cut it?.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
tpia@:
Hmm, just seeing this thread.

I think some of you nlers should go easy on the name dropping, because as they say, f.ools rush in where angels fear to tread.

A few of you need to go back to your bosses and ask them for other assignments besides the one/s you were given. If anybody sends you to what will destroy you, dont say you werent warned.

This is one of my main problems with nl-the way faceless and deadbeat cowards like to"empower" themselves here.

Remember, like the US will empower you then hunt you down like agatu when your time is up, better use your God given brain to apply wisdom to your life.

May God have mercy on you o!

These are perilous times. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

How does this (above) even cut it?.

Don't be vacuous. If he doesn't believe the bible why does he quote it to buttress his point?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be vacuous. If he doesn't believe the bible why does he quote it to buttress his point?

that's a big word (vacuous).. in answer to your question.. simple.. he is trying to make a point.. the Bible is not so Mysterious that it has to be "Revealed" to you to make sense of it.. (at least some of it not classified under the LSD-induced category) Jesus was simple enough in his words and temperament. If it takes reading the Koran or Bible to enlighten an errant argument.. so be it..
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

that's a big word (vacuous).. in answer to your question.. simple.. he is trying to make a point.. the Bible is not so Mysterious that it has to be "Revealed" to you to make sense of it.. (at least some of it not classified under the LSD-induced category) Jesus was simple enough in his words and temperament. If it takes reading the Koran or Bible to enlighten an errant argument.. so be it..

The scribes and Pharisees found it difficult to comprehend His parables, those big words are equally designed to stop skeptics in their tracks. cool
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Where's the article? undecided

grin lol!

@topic... This is foolishness.
Come on bro. Stop it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The scribes and Pharisees found it difficult to comprehend His parables, those big words are equally designed to stop skeptics in their tracks. cool

ahhaaa.. the Art of befuddlement, you should have said so earlier... carry on cool
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to spend the rest of your life being a poltroon. Check out the evidence it is there for those who want to see it.

Your thesaurus must be working extra hard these days but it won't save you from cooking extra in the Lake of Fire. I'm going to ensure that the Devil turns it up even higher than it will be for the Pope and prophets Hinn and T.B Joshua.

My oh my. Your burning will be good.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

These are perilous times. May God have mercy on us all.

Yes. Like he had on Jephthah's daughter? Or like he had on those Canaanites whose massacre he ordered? If that is God's mercy, I'll be having none of it thank you.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
i like the grammar dissipated here.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
thehomer:

Yes. Like he had on Jephthah's daughter? Or like he had on those Canaanites whose massacre he ordered? If that is God's mercy, I'll be having none of it thank you.
king of fallacy, accept my greetings.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't believe it then you shouldn't quote it, no?

When has lack of belief prevented agents of Satan from quoting scriptures?

Even our Master quoted such to your master in Luke 4: 10-11, (and Mathew 4:6) to remind him of his uselessness.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

ahhaaa.. the Art of befuddlement, you should have said so earlier... carry on cool

Shhh. Don't blow my cover.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
thehomer:

Your thesaurus must be working extra hard these days but it won't save you from cooking extra in the Lake of Fire. I'm going to ensure that the Devil turns it up even higher than it will be for the Pope and prophets Hinn and T.B Joshua.

My oh my. Your burning will be good.

Don't be nescient. How are you sure that you will find those words in your "thesaurus."
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
thehomer:

If you reject His mercy then you must have His Wrath. They are both mutually exclusive.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness (Romans 1:18).
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Image123:

i like the grammar dissipated here.

That is bodacious. gringringrin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
alfaman2:

When has lack of belief prevented agents of Satan from quoting scriptures?

Even our Master quoted such to your master in Luke 4: 10-11, (and Mathew 4:6) to remind him of his uselessness.

Who said that your master doesn't believe the scriptures? It's just that he doesn't obey it. He only quotes it for ingannation.

"You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble"
(James 2:19)
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a nescient. How are you sure that you will find those words in your "thesaurus."

They're there alright. I just checked. Though these words that are new to you won't save you from frying extra crispy in Hell. The devil may decide not to converse with you in English while he roasts you. grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you reject His mercy then you must have His Wrath. They are both mutually exclusive.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness (Romans 1:18).

She didn't reject his mercy. He simply didn't show his mercy like he did to Abraham's son. Maybe it was because she wasn't male. We all know how important males are to God except when he commands genocide. In that case, we save the virgin females for him.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That is bodacious. gringringrin
wink
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

She didn't reject his mercy. He simply didn't show his mercy like he did to Abraham's son. Maybe it was because she wasn't male. We all know how important males are to God except when he commands genocide. In that case, we save the virgin females for him.
he was referring to you. Seems you've got the hots for jeptha's daughter, she's dead. What exactly is your non. fallacious point about her?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Image123:
he was referring to you. Seems you've got the hots for jeptha's daughter, she's dead. What exactly is your non. fallacious point about her?

Why was I to think he was referring to me rather than my statement? My point wasn't fallacious. If you thought it was, then you need to actually show it. My point is that neither you nor your God cared about Jephthah's daughter and you're talking to me about mercy?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Who said that your master doesn't believe the scriptures? It's just that he doesn't obey it. He only quotes it for ingannation.

(James 2:19)

You should know that I don't believe James 2:19. How you want to use such lies to convince me is a bit surprising.

Quoting your nonsensical book to me is a waste of time.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

Why was I to think he was referring to me rather than my statement? My point wasn't fallacious. If you thought it was, then you need to actually show it. My point is that neither you nor your God cared about Jephthah's daughter and you're talking to me about mercy?
Perhaps because he quoted YOU and said if YOU reject His mercy, then YOU will have His wrath. Is that not supposed to be clear enough? Tell me about Jeptha's daughter whom you fallaciously conjured up. You care for her? What is your grief about?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Image123:
Perhaps because he quoted YOU and said if YOU reject His mercy, then YOU will have His wrath. Is that not supposed to be clear enough? Tell me about Jeptha's daughter whom you fallaciously conjured up. You care for her? What is your grief about?

In a serious discussion, serious people stick to addressing the statements and responses rather than making useless threats.

Like a typical Nairaland Christian, you're unable to actually show me what the fallacy is. Why should I personally care for your God's mercy? Take the time to read up on Jephthah's daughter in your Bible and let me know the sort of mercy your God showed to her.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
^
your statement about not wanting God's mercy was addressed by Ola. Of course, i understand that you're deep in deception and past admitting your mistake. You're the king, I'm not worthy to reveal your forte to thee. Do tell me of your grief about Jeptha's daughter, I've read the passage.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

They're there alright. I just checked. Though these words that are new to you won't save you from frying extra crispy in Hell. The devil may decide not to converse with you in English while he roasts you. grin

Do not be a prescient. Jesus Christ is my propitiation and as a result I have reserved ticket for the next flight to the heavenly pearly gates where i'll forever be with my Lord and speak in the heavenly language. cheesy
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

If you reject His mercy that was displayed when Jesus was crucified on the cross you will be left with the terrifying prospect of facing an Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient God who would be rightly angry at you for committing the crime of treason. shocked
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
thehomer:

Don't be a miscreant. Didn't you say that you will be having none of God's mercy?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
alfaman2:

You should know that I don't believe James 2:19. How you want to use such lies to convince me is a bit surprising.

Quoting your nonsensical book to me is a waste of time.

Did you discern the difference when Jesus and satan quoted the Scriptures? Your master lugubriously walked away with his tail tucked beneath his hind limbs after Jesus consistently countered his words with: "It is written"! If your master didn't tell you that part then he is the one who is stretching the truth.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Image123: ^
your statement about not wanting God's mercy was addressed by Ola. Of course, i understand that you're deep in deception and past admitting your mistake. You're the king, I'm not worthy to reveal your forte to thee. Do tell me of your grief about Jeptha's daughter, I've read the passage.

You've read the passage and you've read my comments so exactly what words or phrases don't you understand?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do not be a prescient. Jesus Christ is my propitiation and as a result I have reservated ticket for the next flight to the heavely pearly gates where i'll forever be with my Lord and speak in the heavenly language. cheesy

After bearing false witness, you can try speaking your "Heavenly language" in Hell. The devil probably won't care for it while he's roasting you extra crispy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From South Africa : Delivered From Sexual Sins, Life Now Better / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.