Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14860 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 8:42am On May 15, 2013
Image123:
lord of the fallacious, well i guess its ingrained in the genes. When you are set for deliverance, I'll give you further instructions.

Just give me a date and time and I'll be ready. I'll tell you 24 hours later whether it worked or not.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

The person who started the thread and the very title of the thread answer these questions.

Stop the hornswoggle and answer the question!
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

Now you're just lying rather than again begging for forgiveness. This was your very first post on this thread.

Notice the phrases in bold.

Why do you prevaricate rather than simply supplicating for clemency? Your own words are still up on the thread yet you choose to fib.

You are beginning to sound lugubrious. Did you see the question marks there at the end of the phrases? What did you hear from the person making the claim if you played the videoclip at all?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

The doctor is simply ignorant of good policy ideas. Can you show me five countries where those suggested policies have worked? I'm pretty sure that there are several countries that have universal healthcare coverage via both public and private means.

You don't have to be discursive. The point I was making by posting that videoclip was for you to see the use of parables by the Doctor in driving home his point and how the POTUS looked befuddled just as you've been on this thread. tongue
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

I'm quoting them to show you how ridiculous they are not as factual incidents. He didn't give actually answer the question. He simply waved his hand trying to confuse you and it looks like he did. The question is still before you. Please answer with a yes or no. Did your God give Mary his rod?

image123 is accurate in tagging you as the master of fallacy and, you've proved this with the loaded question you are now asking.

A "loaded question", like a loaded gun, is a dangerous thing. A loaded question is a question with a false or questionable presupposition, and it is "loaded" with that presumption. The question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" presupposes that you have beaten your wife prior to its asking, as well as that you have a wife. If you are unmarried, or have never beaten your wife, then the question is loaded
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

No I didn't choose to believe the evidence before me, it is simply a conclusion based on reasonable premises. Actually, the Bible is evidence of bronze age mythology. The fact that it has such an effect on your likes simply indicates to me the depth of confusion religion is capable of instilling in people.

Evidence based on reasonable premises you say? That is what the Bible is and it is more of a reason than your birth certificate. When you look at a building, how would you know that there was a builder since you can't see, smell, hear, touch or taste him/her, is it possible to know who the builder is?

thehomer:

Actually, your schizophrenia is what is showing because so far, you've been unable to understand your own analogy and its implied conclusion. You also really don't believe in a God but you just believe that you believe in a God.

I don't really need to give you more evidence for the existence of God because you really know in your heart of heart that He exists. Another analogy of your behavioral inconsistencies is an atheist who is angry and upset after seeing a violent murder on the news. He is outraged and hopes that the murderer will be punished for his crime. But with his worldview it is unreasonable for him to be angry let alone be outraged because in an atheistic, evolutionary universe where people are just animals, murder is the order of the day and is not different than a lion killing a goat or do we punish a lion for killing a wild goat in the jungle? or rather, if it is true that people are just chemical accidents, then why should we punish a person for murdering another human?

thehomer:

I'm sorry but a wrathful God is unworthy of worship. Just as an abusive parent is unworthy of having his opinion considered in raising children. In the words of Ingersoll, "Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my children, who had to drown His own?"

At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. It's either you bow now and worship Him or bow before Him at the Judgment throne, one way or the other your knee will bow and tongue confess Him as Lord.

thehomer:

You're just suppressing that nagging thought that your God just doesn't exist. That is why you turn to bronze age mythology and stories that are centuries old. After all, why should anyone take Paul's opinions so seriously? A man who didn't know the worth of women or understand that people shouldn't be enslaved?

Paul, even though was not married had the best instruction for marriage and not only for heterosexuals but also stern warning for homosexuals. Hear it from the horse's mouth here:

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the women, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient" (Romans 1:27-28)

You can at least see the link between atheism and homosexuality from this reference.

thehomer:

Don't be mendacious. Christianity is known for what is called behavioural inconsistencies. This is where your behaviour isn't congruent with what you claim to believe. For instance, the Christian preacher who preaches that God is love yet thinks that such a God is right to command genocide and this preacher is willing to justify any action at all as coming from God. Christians simply show that with God, all atrocities are permitted. Why claim to love people yet torture and murder them without mercy if I may ask?

You don't have to banalise every post of mine and make it yours, try being original for once.

thehomer:

But have you considered that the atheist evolutionist university professor is a humanist and not just an atheist?

What's the difference between a humanist and a naturalist are they not both materialists who believe that we exist as a result of chemical accidents?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2013
Image123:

lord of the fallacious, well i guess its ingrained in the genes. When you are set for deliverance, I'll give you further instructions.

His philosophy subsists on sophistry. Don't you think that his masters would shrink at the idea of deliverance?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:08pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Stop the hornswoggle and answer the question!

Asked and answered. Read the topic of this thread.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:11pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are beginning to sound lugubrious. Did you see the question marks there at the end of the phrases? What did you hear from the person making the claim if you played the videoclip at all?

I didn't bother wasting bandwidth playing the clip. I just went with what you wrote. Unless what you wrote was written out of confusion. This is what you wrote:

OLAADEGBU:
Bible prophecy in the book of Daniel insinuates that the man of sin would be gay, could the POTUS be gay [size=18pt]as this videoclip portrays[/size]? There are damning evidences that this man is Gay or bisexual that the press is suppressing. Could this be true?

You said the clip portrays Mr. Obama as being gay. Should I believe you and your clip?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Yon't have to be discursive. The point I was making by posting that videoclip was for you to see the use of parables by the Doctor in driving home his point and how the POTUS looked befuddled just as you've been on this thread. tongue

Nothing wrong with being philosophically discursive. Why should I care about his use of parables when the policy he's pushing makes no sense and just shows his ignorance about formulating healthcare policies? This is an example of your confusion. You simply mistake bad ideas as being good because you're against the president.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:16pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

image123 is accurate in tagging you as the master of fallacy and, you've proved this with the loaded question you are now asking.

Wrong. It is not a loaded question. Your God met with Mary and she supposedly got pregnant without having intercourse with any man. How did she get pregnant?

Saying it is a loaded question means Mary wasn't pregnant and that would raise the question of who Jesus was and whether he even existed.

Be very careful with bandying fallacies about without bothering to understand the implications. It could easily come back and bite you in the rump.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:27pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Evidence based on reasonable premises you say? That is what the Bible is and it is more of a reason than your birth certificate. When you look at a building, how would you know that there was a builder since you can't see, smell, hear, touch or taste him/her, is it possible to know who the builder is?

The age old fallacy of the bad analogy. The universe is not like a constructed building. The Bible on the other hand is just a bunch of bronze age fairy tales with a 2000 year old twist.

OLAADEGBU:
I don't really need to give you more evidence for the existence of God because you really know in your heart of heart that He exists. Another analogy of your behavioral inconsistencies is an atheist who is angry and upset after seeing a violent murder on the news. He is outraged and hopes that the murderer will be punished for his crime. But with his worldview it is unreasonable for him to be angry let alone be outraged because in an atheistic, evolutionary universe where people are just animals, murder is the order of the day and is not different than a lion killing a goat or do we punish a lion for killing a wild goat in the jungle? or rather, if it is true that people are just chemical accidents, then why should we punish a person for murdering another human?

Sure you refuse to present evidence for your God because you really know in your heart of hearts that he doesn't exist. An analogy of your behavioural inconsistencies is a Christian who is angry and upset after seeing the death of a child. He is outraged and hopes the perpetrator is punished but with his worldview, it is unreasonable for him to be angry. After all, God is just taking back his property and the child will live happy in heaven.

OLAADEGBU:
At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. It's either you bow now and worship Him or bow before Him at the Judgment throne, one way or the other your knee will bow and tongue confess Him as Lord.

Come on. Make me kneel. You've been writing and praying but I'm yet to kneel. I for one cannot worship a man made tyrant. No matter how much you guys try to gussy him up.

OLAADEGBU:
Paul, even though was not married had the best instruction for marriage and not only for heterosexuals but also stern warning for homosexuals. Hear it from the horse's mouth here:

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the women, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient" (Romans 1:27-28)

You can at least see the link between atheism and homosexuality from this reference.

For all you know, Paul himself may have been homosexual. He just avoided all that in order not to get killed by his fellow Jews. We've seen many people rant against homosexuality only to be caught in the act.

OLAADEGBU:
You don't have to banalise every post of mine and make it yours, try being original for once.

Your posts aren't original. I'm just trying to show you how effective they are as arguments. grin Embarrassingly poor arguments that is.

OLAADEGBU:
What's the difference between a humanist and a naturalist are they not both materialists who believe that we exist as a result of chemical accidents?

What makes you think that it is what they believe?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 4:29pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

His philosophy subsists on sophistry. Don't you think that his masters would shrink at the idea of deliverance?

If they'll shrink, then why don't you try the deliverance? Or don't you want me to be "saved"? All I ask is that you let me know when you're climbing the mountain to pray so I can report back to you with the results.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Image123(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

Just give me a date and time and I'll be ready. I'll tell you 24 hours later whether it worked or not.
18th of May 2013, 6pm. If you are set for deliverance, i will give you further instructions on venue.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

If they'll shrink, then why don't you try the deliverance? Or don't you want me to be "saved"? All I ask is that you let me know when you're climbing the mountain to pray so I can report back to you with the results.

You have to pass the preliminary test before you go for that deliverance session that image123 is about to conduct. The test is as follows:

THE GOOD PERSON TEST

With a tender conscience, check this list of the Ten Commandments:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us — "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down. Thank you for taking the time to participate in this good person test and may God bless you as you take the right decision that will positively determine your destiny.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:59pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You have to pass the preliminary test before you go for that deliverance session that image123 is about to conduct. The test is as follows:

Asked and answered here.

You really need some new "tests" to peddle.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2013
thehomer:

Asked and answered here.

I'm just advising you in preparation for your deliverance. You don't have to be impervious.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 7:23pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I'm just advising you in preparation for your deliverance. You don't have to be impervious.

Just tell me when the deliverance is to hold.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2013
Image123:

He has to know that we are all born with a sinful nature and that this nature makes us become children of wrath unless he repents and believes the gospel.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

I didn't bother wasting bandwidth playing the clip. I just went with what you wrote. Unless what you wrote was written out of confusion. This is what you wrote:

You said the clip portrays Mr. Obama as being gay. Should I believe you and your clip?

You have now confirmed that you didn't listen to the claim made on the videoclips and this explains why you remain flummoxed.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Nothing wrong with being philosophically discursive. Why should I care about his use of parables when the policy he's pushing makes no sense and just shows his ignorance about formulating healthcare policies? This is an example of your confusion. You simply mistake bad ideas as being good because you're against the president.

If you don't understand the meaning of the word "discursive" why don't you go for your thesaurus?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Wrong. It is not a loaded question. Your God met with Mary and she supposedly got pregnant without having intercourse with any man. How did she get pregnant?

Saying it is a loaded question means Mary wasn't pregnant and that would raise the question of who Jesus was and whether he even existed.

Be very careful with bandying fallacies about without bothering to understand the implications. It could easily come back and bite you in the rump.

Don't be a makebate. What has the rod of God's judgment got to do with the Virgin Mary?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

The age old fallacy of the bad analogy. The universe is not like a constructed building. The Bible on the other hand is just a bunch of bronze age fairy tales with a 2000 year old twist.

Answer the simple question instead of laying rabbit trails.

thehomer:

Sure you refuse to present evidence for your God because you really know in your heart of hearts that he doesn't exist. An analogy of your behavioural inconsistencies is a Christian who is angry and upset after seeing the death of a child. He is outraged and hopes the perpetrator is punished but with his worldview, it is unreasonable for him to be angry. After all, God is just taking back his property and the child will live happy in heaven.

The question you avoided would have led you into the obvious but you prefer your red herrings.

thehomer:

Come on. Make me kneel. You've been writing and praying but I'm yet to kneel. I for one cannot worship a man made tyrant. No matter how much you guys try to gussy him up.

You are playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. The probability that you are going to die is 100%, no?

thehomer:

For all you know, Paul himself may have been homosexual. He just avoided all that in order not to get killed by his fellow Jews. We've seen many people rant against homosexuality only to be caught in the act.

You never answered my question as to whether you are straight or not. What are you afraid of?

thehomer:

Your posts aren't original. I'm just trying to show you how effective they are as arguments. grin Embarrassingly poor arguments that is.

Your sophistry only exposes your being jejune.

thehomer:

What makes you think that it is what they believe?

How do they believe life originated for instance?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Asked and answered here.

Here is a test that you can do in the privacy of your four walls. Just be sincere in answering them.

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Just tell me when the deliverance is to hold.

After the test remember the time and date given to you by image123.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:37pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You have now confirmed that you didn't listen to the claim made on the videoclips and this explains why you remain flummoxed.

Were you lying about what the clip said?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:37pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't understand the meaning of the word "discursive" why don't you go for your thesaurus?

I would suggest that you look it up in a dictionary.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a makebate. What has the rod of God's judgment got to do with the Virgin Mary?

I think God has some other rod he'd like to "give" to Mary. That he in fact gave Mary. Or how does the Bible say she got pregnant?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

Were you lying about what the clip said?

Loaded question.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a test that you can do in the privacy of your four walls. Just be sincere in answering them.

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml

Didn't bother to even click through to that page.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

After the test remember the time and date given to you by image123.

What was the date and time? I must have missed it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
thehomer:

I would suggest that you look it up in a dictionary.

No more spoon feeding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.