Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence (14855 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
thelastPope:

Do you know you havent debunked any of the evidence put forward? You are just acting like most gay groups: attack the messenger and divert attention. The guy didnt create the evidence. He just brought them up. I have always known that Obama was a puppet.

Most leaders are puppets, why single out Obama.

I knew that a long time ago. I do not think he is the antichrist!

Why would you ?

The anti-christ is actually inside the church , don't deceive yourself.

There are things that hasnt fully happened and are about to. Major amongst them is the fall of America as a world power and this is happening right now, faster than I had thought! Then there is the rise of the roman empire. The roman empire was the only empire in history that was never conquered. It simple disintegrated but the individual empires that it produced all retained its core. That is why the arab spring was very very significant. Those who said it was about democracy and freedoms are thinking differently now. They are seeing an even worse dictatorship emerge. This is where Obama comes in. He has been very instrumental to certain keys events and ideologies that must be put in place for the antichrist to emerge. Gay, Islam, Demise of America as a world power, Rise of China are a few of those key factors and Obama has boosted them all tremendiously!
Wrong.

Most signs have been fulfilled and the Antichrist is now fully in charge of the man-made church , exalting himself against God and blaspheming his name continually with pagan worship, false signs and wonders , gross immorality etc.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by ogoamaka99(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
frosbel:

Most leaders are puppets, why single out Obama.

Why would you ?

The anti-christ is actually inside the church , don't deceive yourself.

Wrong.

Most signs have been fulfilled and the Antichrist is now fully in charge of the man-made church , exalting himself against God and blaspheming his name continually with pagan worship, false signs and wonders , gross immorality etc.
@ frosbel,
WHO IS AN ANTI CHRIST?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
babaearly:

@op

are you loosing it? we can always help you

Why do you think so? Have you got any evidence to counter the ones given?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
obadiah777:

OLAADEGBU I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING SAPELE WATER *SMDH*

Sapele water ko Ogbese water ni. tongue

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Image123:

Ola ola, nawa with you and Obama fight oh. There's nothing to worry about, if he's the Antichrist, that's better ithink. That would mean the end is very very near, and we'll soon be done with this place. cheer up my brother.

True, true there's nothing to worry about but it amazes me the way all the pieces are taking shape and fulfilling Bible prophecies. My brother, the fig tree is blossoming, watch and pray.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goshen360:

grin grin grin

Now I see you are really telling your/our dear brother the truth. Na so e suppose be.... cheesy. Besides, where you go hide for few days naw? I being no see you here for few days. The Lord is your strength bro.

Wetin you see? You do not see the sign of the times but you can see a dear brother not in the truth. My advise to you is apply eyesalve so that you see with the eyes of eternity.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2012
debosky:

Seriously. . . .this is why mixing conspiracy theories with half-baked Christianity and right wing pseudo-religious + pseudo-scientific groups is dangerous. cheesy

This is a classical liberal response to evidence that you cannot dispute.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I don't believe Obama is gay. A gay supporter but not gay.

What's your evidence, or is it just a belief?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2012
thelastPope:

Do you know you havent debunked any of the evidence put forward? You are just acting like most gay groups: attack the messenger and divert attention. The guy didnt create the evidence. He just brought them up. I have always known that Obama was a puppet. I knew that a long time ago. I do not think he is the antichrist! There are things that hasnt fully happened and are about to. Major amongst them is the fall of America as a world power and this is happening right now, faster than I had thought! Then there is the rise of the roman empire. The roman empire was the only empire in history that was never conquered. It simple disintegrated but the individual empires that it produced all retained its core. That is why the arab spring was very very significant. Those who said it was about democracy and freedoms are thinking differently now. They are seeing an even worse dictatorship emerge. This is where Obama comes in. He has been very instrumental to certain keys events and ideologies that must be put in place for the antichrist to emerge. Gay, Islam, Demise of America as a world power, Rise of China are a few of those key factors and Obama has boosted them all tremendiously!

God richly bless you for seeing what other Christians couldn't see. It's not even rocket science but I believe that God has allowed a strong delusion to fall on all those who will not believe the truth and will thereby by given to believing a lie.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Sapele water ko Ogbese water ni. tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2013
ogoamaka99:

@ frosbel,
WHO IS AN ANTI CHRIST?

Where is frosbel to answer this question? Did he beat it again?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Yooguyz: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4

Bible prophecy in the book of Daniel insinuates that the man of sin would be gay, could the POTUS be gay as this videoclip portrays? There are damning evidences that this man is Gay or bisexual that the press is suppressing. Could this be true?
mr ola stop spreading rumours
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yooguyz:

mr ola stop spreading rumours

I posted the evidence but you don't have to see it if you don't want to.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I posted the evidence but you don't have to see it if you don't want to.

What does the Bible say about bearing false witness? It looks like you and I will be hanging out in your feared Hell together and you'll even receive more punishment than I will. grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2013
thehomer:

What does the Bible say about bearing false witness? It looks like you and I will be hanging out in your feared Hell together and you'll even receive more punishment than I will. grin

Don't be a makebate. Are you now sitting on the judgment throne to decide who bears false witness? You better realise that the God who you reject is the same God that will judge all those of you who now commit treason in the name of "atheism. Repent before it's too late, Obama wouldn't be able to save you as he wouldn't have any leg to stand on if he doesn't surrender his life to our Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a makebate. Are you now sitting on the judgment throne to decide who bears false witness? You better realise that the God who you reject is the same God that will judge all those of you who now commit treason in the name of "atheism. Repent before it's too late, Obama wouldn't be able to save you as he wouldn't have any leg to stand on if he doesn't surrender his life to our Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.

Just enjoy your time with the devil in Hell. Be expecting extra punishment courtesy of God.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2013
thehomer:

Just enjoy your time with the devil in Hell. Be expecting extra punishment courtesy of God.

Get an afterlife my friend! tongue
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
Get an afterlife my friend! tongue

Is this the best you can do after you've been caught bearing false witness? Or are you just too proud to admit you were wrong?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
thehomer:

Is this the best you can do after you've been caught bearing false witness? Or are you just too proud to admit you were wrong?

You don't have to be a jackanapes. Where is the evidence to counter the one given on this thread?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by thehomer: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to be a jackanapes. Where is the evidence to counter the one given on this thread?

You've not actually presented any reasonable evidence on this thread. Ooh you're gonna burn extra crispy in Hell. grin
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Exodus 23:1

23 “Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
thehomer:

You've not actually presented any reasonable evidence on this thread. Ooh you're gonna burn extra crispy in Hell. grin

You don't have to spend the rest of your life being a poltroon. Check out the evidence it is there for those who want to see it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2: Exodus 23:1

23 “Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.

Could you by any chance be gay? Why is it that most atheists are quick to come out of their closets to defend gays using bible quotes that they don't even believe in?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Could you by any chance be gay? Why is it that most atheists are quick to come out their closet to defend gays using bible quotes that they don't believe in?

What if I'm gay? Does that invalidate the quote from your bible as per your actions?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

What if I'm gay? Does that invalidate the quote from your bible as per your actions?

No it doesn't. Do you actually believe the bible verse you quoted?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by Yooguyz: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ ola, find something doing abeg, watch t.v, read or book or let see...maybe try contesting for presidency in the next upcoming elections
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

No it doesn't. Do you actually believe the bible verse you quoted?

The important thing is that you do believe it.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yooguyz:

@ ola, find something doing abeg, watch t.v, read or book or let see...maybe try contesting for presidency in the next upcoming elections

Have you got something to edify the body of Christ? Let's hear it please.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

The important thing is that you do believe it.

No ingannation please. If the Word says it, I believe it and that settles it for me but do you believe it? if not why not?
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by tpia5: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hmm, just seeing this thread.

I think some of you nlers should go easy on the name dropping, because as they say, f.ools rush in where angels fear to tread.

A few of you need to go back to your bosses and ask them for other assignments besides the one/s you were given. If anybody sends you to what will destroy you, dont say you werent warned.

This is one of my main problems with nl-the way faceless and deadbeat cowards like to"empower" themselves here.

Remember, like the US will empower you then hunt you down like agatu when your time is up, better use your God given brain to apply wisdom to your life.

May God have mercy on you o!
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by alfaman2: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

No ingannation please. If the Word says it, I believe and that settles it for me but do you believe it? if not why not?

If you believe it, then you should obey it. I, on the other hand, am not bound by such beliefs.
Re: Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

If you believe it, then you should obey it. I, on the other hand, am not bound by such beliefs.

If you don't believe it then you shouldn't quote it, no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From South Africa : Delivered From Sexual Sins, Life Now Better / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Why My Target Is No Longer To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.