Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186849 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
obinna002: Hmmmmmm don't know, pls from were did u get this info.
got it from someone who has a contact in abuja. I doubt the info myself. The only way that could happen is if there is a petition at the assembly.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok let's see how this week will be. got it from someone who has a contact in abuja. I doubt the info myself. The only way that could happen is if there is a petition at the assembly.[/quote]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmm, dats d same story I've been hearing 4r a very long time now ! Only God can help us
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Got the info from someone who has a sourci in abuja. I dont believe it myself. The only way the national assembly will do that is if there is a petition against the recruitment before it.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
The person that told u, is he or she working with INEC,
ananne: Got the info from someone who has a sourci in abuja. I dont believe it myself. The only way the national assembly will do that is if there is a petition against the recruitment before it.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
The person that told u, is he or she working with INEC,
ananne: Got the info from someone who has a sourci in abuja. I dont believe it myself. The only way the national assembly will do that is if there is a petition against the recruitment before it.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Members of national assembly with vested interests wld hv bloated inec earlier list with their own fresh candidates. A country where everytin goes. A country where promising graduates hv their clearly set out destines fixed on PROBABILITY week in & week out. There must be a stop to these. D pertinent questions to ask inec ab initio are: why all d letters were not prepared & handed over to all interviewed applicants @ once? Which yardstick was used in d selection, b/c i know of vibrant 1st class & 2nd class holders dat didnt get APLs? Hahahaa, another week prediction has been cast by Obinna. Who wl second his prediction is still pending, maybe Baturesule. Sukar has disappeared though alwys bein sighted @ background. u may wish to send reach me on vicnonss@yahoo.com
Jgyrl: Hmmmm, dats d same story I've been hearing 4r a very long time now ! Only God can help us
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
@v_chancellor. Are u up for something ...?
Have been following ur writing now and ??
Why do you always want people to contact you on PM?. You just gave out your emails again. For what reason now?
lipsrsealed
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ ALL still waiting for the Good news... Never Lose Hope.
It will Happen when you Least Expect.
Your Offer letter iڪ released in Jesus name.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Meaning.
V-Chancellor:
Members of national assembly with vested interests wld hv bloated inec earlier list with their own fresh candidates. A country where everytin goes. A country where promising graduates hv their clearly set out destines fixed on PROBABILITY week in & week out. There must be a stop to these. D pertinent questions to ask inec ab initio are: why all d letters were not prepared & handed over to all interviewed applicants @ once? Which yardstick was used in d selection, b/c i know of vibrant 1st class & 2nd class holders dat didnt get APLs? Hahahaa, another week prediction has been cast by Obinna. Who wl second his prediction is still pending, maybe Baturesule. Sukar has disappeared though alwys bein sighted @ background. u may wish to send reach me on vicnonss@yahoo.com
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
V-Chancellor:

I wonder why u dey waste ur talent here,, go dey write comprehension for. WAEC bro! Lwkmd.!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Obinna the guy said his source is a REC. I still doubt the info becos if the issue was really tabled at the senate, the press would have carried the news. Maybe its the senate commitee on inec that he was referring to. U know that andy uba who is the senate comittee chairman is having problems with his party with regards to his nominations. The truth is that we have heared similar issues in the past and lists were still released. Inec is one organisation that upholds its oath of secrecy. Genuine info can only come from the headquartes, if possible their HR dept.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2013
@Obinna. Meaning that greater injustice hv bn meted out to a few applicants. Remainin applicants embroiled in confusion,hopes chattered & degraded without any offered reason. As dangerous as it is, it cld hv led 2 some death, HBP, wailing & social stigmatization. How long do u wait 4 an already politicised & suspended list to be released? Since induction is beginnin & Voters Registration Update by october which is d essence of d massive employment. It pains me more to perceive injustice & insensitivity. If u hv a reliable source, ask him or her why all d names were not released @ a go? And wht made d remainin list controversial?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2013
@Obisite. Hahahaaa, work @ waec? Who give monkey banannaaaa? Even if na bazaar,fowl/chicken legs are given to d children of selected. We must be committed until new society is built.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2013
V-Chancellor:
@Obisite. Hahahaaa, work @ waec? Who give monkey banannaaaa? Even if na bazaar,fowl/chicken legs are given to d children of selected. We must be committed until new society is built.

Your posts r contradictory!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Let's see how this week will be.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Baturesule11(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Why everybody keep silent
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Still hoping something good will happen soonest,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2013
pls the new staff frm batch b ,what date does ur appointment letter carry ...is it january or what?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kingscollege: pls the new staff frm batch b ,what date does ur appointment letter carry ...is it january or what?
1st July
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kingscollege: pls the new staff frm batch b ,what date does ur appointment letter carry ...is it january or what?
Some 1st August
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2013
Seems it is over now !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Is not over,
Jgyrl: Seems it is over now !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Obinna i hope so ooooo. Pls keep us informed if u get any info.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gankonpat: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Our posting was stopped from the HQ here in kaduna today.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Meaning.
gankonpat: Our posting was stopped from the HQ here in kaduna today.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ok.
ananne: Obinna i hope so ooooo. Pls keep us informed if u get any info.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats for the induction. Heard some states paid 14k as induction fee to some people. How true is this? Were you paid in your own state. Pls let us know
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
hope they have posted ppl in osun
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Though inec seems a good place to begin life for nigeria fresh graduates but life could be more fanciful if u are able to storm through other avenues. The inability of inec to deliver ur appointment letter @ this stage of ur life might be a leadway to brightest fortune in ur life if u can see 4rm innermost mind. U most eventually tell d story. In other words, d momentary disappointment 4rm inec might be a right dev. for ur destiny. Cross ur mind, shun inec palavar, ur future is even brighter without inec. Think big, dream big, u can control institutions of govt. There are many things to do only if u can shun wht hv become d enmeshed rude norm(finish school & get paid employment). U just need to brainstorm,take decision & make moves, bigger testimonies abound. In a short while through hardworking, u can begin to air-shuttle across globe but dont try to soil ur hands with devilish schemes. We shall all count our blessings in diff dimensions. Feel good, my dear
Jgyrl: Seems it is over now !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by stevenagha(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
U mean there is no hope again?
V-Chancellor:
Though inec seems a good place to begin life for nigeria fresh graduates but life could be more fanciful if u are able to storm through other avenues. The inability of inec to deliver ur appointment letter @ this stage of ur life might be a leadway to brightest fortune in ur life if u can see 4rm innermost mind. U most eventually tell d story. In other words, d momentary disappointment 4rm inec might be a right dev. for ur destiny. Cross ur mind, shun inec palavar, ur future is even brighter without inec. Think big, dream big, u can control institutions of govt. There are many things to do only if u can shun wht hv become d enmeshed rude norm(finish school & get paid employment). U just need to brainstorm,take decision & make moves, bigger testimonies abound. In a short while through hardworking, u can begin to air-shuttle across globe but dont try to soil ur hands with devilish schemes. We shall all count our blessings in diff dimensions. Feel good, my dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.