Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186756 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
There wil be another batch but no one knows the time line.House, .this recruitment started last year and there re doing it batch by batch.Next batch will be new list and new interview.Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
I desist to further join issues with anyone for it has become unnecessary to do so. I don't know any fellow. I got my job spiritually the day i received an sms to come for interview and further confirmed it when i went for interview by doing my very best beginning from my dress sense to answers to questions asked. I have been here since last year, check my post on this thread and i believe they prove that i know nobody except the one that knows everybody. I know what it means to be looking up for a placement. Look up to God everyone for there is nothing impossible. INEC has confined us to ensuring official secrecy is a watchword but be rest assured that whatever information i get as much as it does not breach office ethics, i will bring here cos i benefitted immensely from this platform as it kept me alert. Finally, i wish to sincerely apologise to as many who were angered by my communication and the post of vc. Let us continue to work together and avoid room for disaffection. It is well and it will continue to be so. We are praying for u and we are together.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
donchukey: I desist to further join issues with anyone for it has become unnecessary to do so. I don't know any fellow. I got my job spiritually the day i received an sms to come for interview and further confirmed it when i went for interview by doing my very best beginning from my dress sense to answers to questions asked. I have been here since last year, check my post on this thread and i believe they prove that i know nobody except the one that knows everybody. I know what it means to be looking up for a placement. Look up to God everyone for there is nothing impossible. INEC has confined us to ensuring official secrecy is a watchword but be rest assured that whatever information i get as much as it does not breach office ethics, i will bring here cos i benefitted immensely from this platform as it kept me alert. Finally, i wish to sincerely apologise to as many who were angered by my communication and the post of vc. Let us continue to work together and avoid room for disaffection. It is well and it will continue to be so. We are praying for u and we are together.
If their's anything I'll like to prove to anyone, is the fact that majority (more than 70%) of those recruited don't know anyone in INEC (don't know about this new batch ooo) but can say authoritatively that majority of the first batch don't know anyone in INEC and they got the job. If you want to know how they were selected, you'll need to ask Jega himself. For me, God knows that I don't know anybody before getting the Job. For those still waiting, God'll remember u or better still make provision for a better job for you.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
@donchukey.u ve displayed a high level of maturity and I ve comfirmed that you ve the nation in mind.I continue urging u to be steadfast,dedicated and hard working,justify the confidence God and the person that helped you to get the job bestowed on u.Once again I say congrat to u.shun any form of irregularities and corrupt practices in the course of ur national assignment since ur success is by divine favour.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
U have said it all, that's what I heard,,but the person said before the end of october.
frday: There wil be another batch but no one knows the time line.House, .this recruitment started last year and there re doing it batch by batch.Next batch will be new list and new interview.Thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
frday: @donchukey.u ve displayed a high level of maturity and I ve comfirmed that you ve the nation in mind.I continue urging u to be steadfast,dedicated and hard working,justify the confidence God and the person that helped you to get the job bestowed on u.Once again I say congrat to u.shun any form of irregularities and corrupt practices in the course of ur national assignment since ur success is by divine favour.

Amen and i pray that the Lord God Almighty who knows the beginning from the end will not forget u as a new hope comes alive. IJN
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
What goes around, comes around & there is no gain persevering in absurdity. Hence, my fervent prayers to all include good health,divine providence & attainment of life goals.Just bear in mind dat u are unstoppable & ur future is still brighter. Get abreast with day to day political & economic developments in nigeria; equip ursf with their terminologies, its highly lucrative. If u can make good comparative analyses of various regimes in nigeria, trans-national politics with good writing & communication skills, keep it up, u wl soon hv d bounty.We are all created equal, even the godfathers need ur help. Keep in touch
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Baturesule11(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello my frnds breaking news 4rom reliable source dat inec will soon anoda APL COME
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mmgarba: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Baturesule11: Hello my frnds breaking news 4rom reliable source dat inec will soon anoda APL COME
how reliable is this information? please brief us.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls explain I don't understand.
Baturesule11: Hello my frnds breaking news 4rom reliable source dat inec will soon anoda APL COME
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
No appiontment letter soon.stop postig false information
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2013
In ur own interest & interests of good nigerians who visit this thread to finetune their future, i hv ascertained that inec has never found & decared any employment openings within their enlarged org. Its until vacancies exist & its qualitatively discussed by all stakeholders, do not base ur hope on d APL/employment. There is no need peddling false info here to continue toying with someones future any longer which is spanning 5months since May. Its a pity. Happy independence,pals
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Then stop commenting, and forget about this Thread, its simple as ABCD.
V-Chancellor:
In ur own interest & interests of good nigerians who visit this thread to finetune their future, i hv ascertained that inec has never found & decared any employment openings within their enlarged org. Its until vacancies exist & its qualitatively discussed by all stakeholders, do not base ur hope on d APL/employment. There is no need peddling false info here to continue toying with someones future any longer which is spanning 5months since May. Its a pity. Happy independence,pals
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2013
frday: No appiontment letter soon.stop postig false information
. So tell us when †ђξ apl ¶§ coming out since U̶̲̥̅̊ said ¶§ a false information
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
No body knows the time when they wil start another batch.But no appiontmet letter yet to be dispatched.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Baturesule11(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Who told u dat dere is no anoda APL yet 2 b dispatch

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re we here to argue?They sent text for interview in jan and apl was given on march.some dat they sent text but didn't get apl joined second batch.batch c wil be pple from B and new list from batch c.the new list may start from nov.thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
@frday : are you saying that it is confirmed and we should look forward to collecting appointment letters soon
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
I think is replacement list that will come out soon.
Jgyrl: @frday : are you saying that it is confirmed and we should look forward to collecting appointment letters soon
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by elipseco: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls those of us who just received appointment letter have any of u been posted?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by yahayais82(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Nop
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2013
elipseco: Pls those of us who just received appointment letter have any of u been posted?
Yes
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Inasmuch u hv demonstrated maturity in this nairaland inec thread & has overtime posed a source of courage to inec job expectants- applicants & thread visitors, as such i am contrained to encourage u to avoid posting unassured & unconfirm info in other not to mislead people who rely on u. Perhaps, u need a close source to inec HR. Speculative views are not doing any good but harm. I admire ur maturity approach. Good.
obinna002: I think is replacement list that will come out soon.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Please your not making any point. nasmuch u hv demonstrated maturity in this nairaland inec thread & has overtime posed a source of courage to inec job expectants- applicants & thread visitors, as such i am contrained to encourage u to avoid posting unassured & unconfirm info in other not to mislead people who rely on u. Perhaps, u need a close source to inec HR. Speculative views are not doing any good but harm. I admire ur maturity approach. Good. [/quote]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
V-Chancellor:
Inasmuch u hv demonstrated maturity in this nairaland inec thread & has overtime posed a source of courage to inec job expectants- applicants & thread visitors, as such i am contrained to encourage u to avoid posting unassured & unconfirm info in other not to mislead people who rely on u. Perhaps, u need a close source to inec HR. Speculative views are not doing any good but harm. I admire ur maturity approach. Good.

This man, what's ur problem sef, why not leav us alone, and stop seekin for atention, if ur hope is lost on this INEC job, why not leav us n let's keep hopin, even if its means foolishness, leav us to continue fooling ourselves hopin, I can't jut understand why u keep discouragin others cos u already discourage, must we die with u! Leav us n d thread alone V.Chancellor or watsover u call ursef! Na wa oooo! Haaa! Mcthew! Is very simple, stop postin for us again, even if u hav any geniue info, we don want.. Cos frm all ur post, no gud info can com frm u! Pls leav us ooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please help me tell him, I don't know what his problem is.
obisite:

This man, what's ur problem sef, why not leav us alone, and stop seekin for atention, if ur hope is lost on this INEC job, why not leav us n let's keep hopin, even if its means foolishness, leav us to continue fooling ourselves hopin, I can't jut understand why u keep discouragin others cos u already discourage, must we die with u! Leav us n d thread alone V.Chancellor or watsover u call ursef! Na wa oooo! Haaa! Mcthew! Is very simple, stop postin for us again, even if u hav any geniue info, we don want.. Cos frm all ur post, no gud info can com frm u! Pls leav us ooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
@obisite. It serves u right. Avoid myopic views; its mundane
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ur comments hv gone a way to prove dat u ar a neophyte to social issues. A flat character. I like talking to ur type.
dorti: I visit dis forum everyday hoping to see dat more people ve been called to join us. But it annoys me most to see stupid & irrelevant post from VC. Im not sure he even applied for dis job check his history.

Mr VC instead of coming u seeking for attention I'll suggest u keep ur senseless grammar wit so much error and nonsense to urself. Idiot. Wat is ur problem sef... Pls go get urself examined cos u re so losing it. Mtcheew
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
VC = Vague Catastrophe... Hahahahahahahahah
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sukar84: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
dorti: VC = Vague Catastrophe... Hahahahahahahahah
 
\ / =D =D
|| ~/ /~ _/ \ \~
_/=D\_ _( \ / )
 .  
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Inec applicants.Wat dis vice chancellor did to this thread.He is making piont.Please from infomation reaching us from HQ no batch again.wat is going on is replacement and underground recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.