Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186751 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
@stevenagha, his lecturing you, don't worry soon, it will happen cos am sure of that, GOD go dam soonest, don't Lose hope.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2013
ananne: Obinna i hope so ooooo. Pls keep us informed if u get any info.

Hope still dey my people. More Appointment letters will still be dispatched soon. Got this info from a reliable source and not just to raise your hope but i believe its true. if you're yet to get yours, just keep praying. More staff will be taken in before the General registration exercise commence by next month.
@ Obinna02. can you Try confirm this info please.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Hmmmm. It is has been general prayers since after d interviews about 4months ago until unjustified injustice was perpectuated 2nd of september. When afew loosely connected got d shock of their hope & reliance on inec. Then, it was alwys hoped: soon,sooner, soonest, soonest until soon came & passed in favor of a certain group. My position is dat inec is least to play dice with ur destinies. Whether it(inec) likes it or not, all are bound to count our blessings. You future is greater dan the moment; dont delay but take step to try other opportunities kocking @ ur door pending when inec is done with its recruitment politics. Thanks, my people
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Your right, heard that the Letters are ready is just for inec to dispatch it to various States, don't know why they are wasting time.
resumepro:

Hope still dey my people. More Appointment letters will still be dispatched soon. Got this info from a reliable source and not just to raise your hope but i believe its true. if you're yet to get yours, just keep praying. More staff will be taken in before the General registration exercise commence by next month.
@ Obinna02. can you Try confirm this info please.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
There is no appiontment letter yet to be dispatched.There will be another batch, nobody knows the time line.From HQ abuja
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Ok Mr abuja.
frday: There is no appiontment letter yet to be dispatched.There will be another batch, nobody knows the time line.From HQ abuja
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2013
frday: There is no appiontment letter yet to be dispatched.There will be another batch, nobody knows the time line.From HQ abuja
You mean another batch will be called entirely for fresh interview?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by edib(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Pls for the newly inducted staff, was any incentive (cash) giving to you for the induction conducted, as allowance?....also will this 28 days stuff be effected
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2013

who told you that just wait till you start hearing testimonies of new appointment.

@others still hoping... keep your hope alive and pray more. something good will happen soon.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
U dont expect inec to fast track d dispatch of meddled Appointment Letters when they have served out d interest of their cronnies who had been thorns on their flesh. Before now, i usually observe many visitors & thread members who seemingly showed great worries but now hav all served & disappeared into thin air. Afew are crying wolves. STARK INJUSTICE! Until new cronnies are gathered & names compiled; it wil make news once again. When it can? Do u hv direct link to inec GENERAL MANAGER to propel his action? If not, wait for miracle ... .
obinna002: Your right, heard that the Letters are ready is just for inec to dispatch it to various States, don't know why they are wasting time.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Meaning.
V-Chancellor:
U dont expect inec to fast track d dispatch of meddled Appointment Letters when they have served out d interest of their cronnies who had been thorns on their flesh. Before now, i usually observe many visitors & thread members who seemingly showed great worries but now hav all served & disappeared into thin air. Afew are crying wolves. STARK INJUSTICE! Until new cronnies are gathered & names compiled; it wil make news once again. When it can? Do u hv direct link to inec GENERAL MANAGER to propel his action? If not, wait for miracle ... .
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Mr v-chancellor, are u an applicant or a preacher? I dont even understand ur stance on this issue. Is it bad to have hope when one is employed or working in a firm with no welfare? Most pple want the inec job becos its gonna give them an opportunity to other things unlike in the private sector where u work ur ass off and receive peanuts. Most of us have dreams bigger than inec....most hope to become employers of labour. But one needs to start somewhere......london was not built in a day. Ur comments here are not having a positive effect. Dont try to judge people.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Obinna and resumepro....thanks for the info. The comments made by senior inec staff indicate that there is still shortage of staff withing the commission. The commission is trying to reduce its dependence on ad hoc staff. Its been a long journey since may. Its logical that will follow till the very end. @obinna...ur info has always been genuine and i hope that soon things will happen. Keep up the faith!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very well. U hv said it all - u intend to be an employer of labours in future but need a footage in inec @ moment. Good. As a human right activist, my concern is to dissuade inec from hanging hopes of young & innocent applicants. It has lingered unabated without remorseful tendency thereby suspending & rubbishing personal plans of individual applicant-s expectants. Inec shld be bold enough to make their positions known to save time & dreams. Keeping pple in dark about their hopes is worst of it all. Its really unfortunate. U may wish to keep hope alive untill nationwide voters registrations update kick start, then there wil be a palpable proof. Well-done ooo.
ananne: Mr v-chancellor, are u an applicant or a preacher? I dont even understand ur stance on this issue. Is it bad to have hope when one is employed or working in a firm with no welfare? Most pple want the inec job becos its gonna give them an opportunity to other things unlike in the private sector where u work ur ass off and receive peanuts. Most of us have dreams bigger than inec....most hope to become employers of labour. But one needs to start somewhere......london was not built in a day. Ur comments here are not having a positive effect. Dont try to judge people.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2013
i heard after the releasing the replacements ,, they will start afresh again,,
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
obinna002: i heard after the releasing the replacements ,, they will start afresh again,,
they still haven't finished the replacements? Does starting afresh imply new interview?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ chalxdon that's what someone told me, that the are expecting the replacement list, then after that, the will start afresh.
chalxdon: they still haven't finished the replacements? Does starting afresh imply new interview?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
I thought its october voters reg. is starting ! Are you sure there is enough time to replace and start over, hmmmmm
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2013
V-Chancellor:
Very well. U hv said it all - u intend to be an employer of labours in future but need a footage in inec @ moment. Good. As a human right activist, my concern is to dissuade inec from hanging hopes of young & innocent applicants. It has lingered unabated without remorseful tendency thereby suspending & rubbishing personal plans of individual applicant-s expectants. Inec shld be bold enough to make their positions known to save time & dreams. Keeping pple in dark about their hopes is worst of it all. Its really unfortunate. U may wish to keep hope alive untill nationwide voters registrations update kick start, then there wil be a palpable proof. Well-done ooo.

Who is this V.Chancellor? He talks rouse. His comments are provoking and makes people who have communication to withhold such. You call your self a human right activist and refuse to undertake research on subject matter before venturing. If u continue in this light, someday you will find your self in jail for libel and false information. Now, I urge you to undertake a research sampling the newly appointed staff and bring back your result whether the recruitment process was based on merit or not. INEC knows what a number of you are saying and i believe that was why one of the resource persons during the induction said INEC has followed due process in its recruitment and would stand to defend the process anytime anyday. I wept when i received my SMS to come for Appointment letter because I never believed anything good and transparent can emerge from Nigeria. If only every agency will have a JEGA unemployment would be reduced to the minimal. And for those expecting a call, I ask that u be patient and avoid being misguided by the likes of this vice chancellor who did not apply for advertised vacancy but pursue a mission to cause disaffection. At the moment, from personal understanding and observation, INEC is yet to make a position on a new list. Be Prayerful, there is nothing impossible.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks bro for ur information.
donchukey:

Who is this V.Chancellor? He talks rouse. His comments are provoking and makes people who have communication to withhold such. You call your self a human right activist and refuse to undertake research on subject matter before venturing. If u continue in this light, someday you will find your self in jail for libel and false information. Now, I urge you to undertake a research sampling the newly appointed staff and bring back your result whether the recruitment process was based on merit or not. INEC knows what a number of you are saying and i believe that was why one of the resource persons during the induction said INEC has followed due process in its recruitment and would stand to defend the process anytime anyday. I wept when i received my SMS to come for Appointment letter because I never believed anything good and transparent can emerge from Nigeria. If only every agency will have a JEGA unemployment would be reduced to the minimal. And for those expecting a call, I ask that u be patient and avoid being misguided by the likes of this vice chancellor who did not apply for advertised vacancy but pursue a mission to cause disaffection. At the moment, from personal understanding and observation, INEC is yet to make a position on a new list. Be Prayerful, there is nothing impossible.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ donchuky. My greetings. I hv long expected ur rabble reactions; anybody in ur shoe wld hv done same. I am not here to join issues with u, call names or to create false impression on ur personality but adduce fairness & justice. All my posts were dully investigated & clarified axcept if u cannot discern connotative meaning. Ok, u claimed dat u solely conducted research, as such, u shld feed nairaland subscribers with ur researched info on d excluded applicants. Are they not qualified, which benchmark was used? Jungle justice. We ar waiting for u since u hv become inec & defender of JEGA. Hahhahaha. It wl amount to grave injustice for innocent applicant-s expectant to wait for another 4months in absurdity & posterity wl never 4give u if u hv a hand dis time to perpetrate d diabolic scheming of INDEFINITE WAITING. Happy weekend, my man.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
U re just an attention seeker.... Pls go get busy or take a chill pill....

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
V-Chancellor:

The commission reserves the right to appoint you or not because the job no be your family right. This vice chancellor boy na serious olodo and was never part of INEC applicants. If he was, how would he have gotten appointment letter when he doesn't even know that INEC don't have GENERAL MANAGERS. I need to pair u with my JSS 1 Kid sister for lectures so that u don't go again crying foul after the Immigration Recruitment. As a human, u have a right to an Opinion but not to cause disaffection. Whatever your opinion is bros, abeg err am because even if u like cry till headache kill u, our salary don dey count and our letters dey our hand. And if u get protest as earlier mentioned, no go National Assembly o because na them take your job give me. Abeg go supreme court. And mind u o my boss JEGA no even need appear for court. Na me go come there come floor u, disgrace u and send u to jail for false information.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
@v-chancellor I really don't know what your problem is, if u don't hv any reasonable thing to say, pls try W.A.S.H. I beg u.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2013
obinna002: @v-chancellor I really don't know what your problem is, if u don't hv any reasonable thing to say, pls try W.A.S.H. I beg u.

I don tell una say, dis guy V.chancellor, Jut dey display ignoramus literacy, he felt he's educated, so no1 can trample on his ryt, buh unknw that he's yet a literate.. "Many are being educated, buh few r literate". As for me, I havnt seen any reasonable issue frm all d comprehension n essay writing u hav been doin here, we don't want talk with baseless views, n no source, we need a resourful person wit source. Bro! Ur opinion has never been welcom anytime anyday, my candid advice is jut bone n swalow any of ur future opinion xcept u hav any geniue info, I mean GENIUE info, buh I doubt if u can. Seein ur name on dis update discourage N.landers. Tnx
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2013
@donchucky,I wonder whether you passed through unversity. Becos you ve person in national assembly you get a job you didn't merit.You re reacting to vice chancellor but he reasons and writes like a graduate.I don't know two of u but if i were jega vice chancellor is more qualified than you from what you wrote.You don't articulate like a graduate but you ve sb in national assembly, they denied vice chancellor his meriterous incetive for his hard work while in sch.I hereby urge u to retrieve ur last post and apoligize vice chancellor,inec applicants and nigerians.I therefore advice you to upgrade your reasoning.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote

@ Friday.... U re really funny... All u ought to do now is pray n hope more list surface so u will be among instead of taking sides with dat low life soul dat calls himself VC... What impact has his post brought, his info re usually baseless, sometimes I wonder what drugs hr is high on dat will warrant him to spit rubbish.... I guest it is due to his psychological problem dat he wasn't selected. So Mr. Friday my advice is just relax and Pray God answers u soon. Happy sunday
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
frday: @donchucky,I wonder whether you passed through unversity. Becos you ve person in national assembly you get a job you didn't merit.You re reacting to vice chancellor but he reasons and writes like a graduate.I don't know two of u but if i were jega vice chancellor is more qualified than you from what you wrote.You don't articulate like a graduate but you ve sb in national assembly, they denied vice chancellor his meriterous incetive for his hard work while in sch.I hereby urge u to retrieve ur last post and apoligize vice chancellor,inec applicants and nigerians.I therefore advice you to upgrade your reasoning.

Bros! Forget it, dat dude 3chancelor) opinion has been baseless, why can't he write to media if indeed he tend for activist view, isn't a lady that wrote via media(Punch) when she notice the recruitment process of batch B is unlike d batch A, why is he here raisin issue on underground basis, whatsover he has to say, let him penetrate in to any newspaper, air his view, for me, all he's sayin here no effect, @least those who don't hav any1 over dia got d job, even if you ocupy any position today, dats wat u wil do, let's jut b plain to ourselves, let's b plain for once n forget sentiments, u ocupy a position where u hav capacity for employment, and som1 around u, whom u knw has no job, bros forget it, u wil wnt to fix him/her up weda he/she qualify or not, d view is he/she wil get to knw hwfar, buh ordinarily, its absurd. Let's jut 4get dis issue weda I hav som1 over dia or not, all I knw is one wit God is majority, dat I didn't get INEC job doesn't mean I won't make it, if we keep risin issue abt dis, abt dat, we all r jut wastin time, cos wat has been done, has been done. Giv us information for new tins....! Don't close up ur mind dat nothin gud can come out of Nigerian Govt.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by VChancellor: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2013
@frday. Thanks a million for calling a spade; spade & admonishing donchuky b/4 reprimandin him. @donchuky. To say the least, u dont hv any 1st hand info to offer on d meddled & suspended inec list. The names on d suspended list are names dat were not vouched for by godfathers like urs during d last compilling. Congrats. Excluded applicants are still nigerians like u. My prayer for them is greater harvest. My duty is to say things they way they are & ought to be without minding whose ox is gored. My future is intact with or without inec. donchuky, pls pair ursf with ur nursery school kid b/c u hv shown lack of knowledge nomenclature in an established org. U hv simply resurfaced on nairaland platform to authenticate the injustice meted on innocent inec applicant-s expectants by posting falsely anchoring it on prayers. U thought wrongly dat my posting is a threat to ur job. Men of little minds. I wl salute u more if u refuse to align with inec injustice measurement. Martin Luther said it all dat injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. I love u all
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
V-Chancellor:
@frday. Thanks a million for calling a spade; spade & admonishing donchuky b/4 reprimandin him. @donchuky. To say the least, u dont hv any 1st hand info to offer on d meddled & suspended inec list. The names on d suspended list are names dat were not vouched for by godfathers like urs during d last compilling. Congrats. Excluded applicants are still nigerians like u. My prayer for them is greater harvest. My duty is to say things they way they are & ought to be without minding whose ox is gored. My future is intact with or without inec. donchuky, pls pair ursf with ur nursery school kid b/c u hv shown lack of knowledge nomenclature in an established org. U hv simply resurfaced on nairaland platform to authenticate the injustice meted on innocent inec applicant-s expectants by posting falsely anchoring it on prayers. U thought wrongly dat my posting is a threat to ur job. Men of little minds. I wl salute u more if u refuse to align with inec injustice measurement. Martin Luther said it all dat injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. I love u all

Dude! I stil remain on my opinion, weda God father or not, if u r on same position, u wil do exactly d same, u r on sit to offer employment, som1 u knw aroud u has no job, u now pick a stranger n giv dat job to him/her, leavin d fellow u knw! Bros! Its hard! dat somtin didn't favor me or dat I dnt hav somone dia shoudnt mean I shud total judge d job recruitment is not wit due process. U had no part in d recruitment xcercise u knw, u only viewin frm d out sketch. And mind u, som1 myt hav Godfather over dia n stil not suceed, so dat u hav God father is not a surety dat wat u wanted frm an agency has to b done.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pl lets stop this argument. Has the inec recruitment closed? Are they still going to employ more people? Dats the questions we need to find answers to. The comments by senior inec officals in the mass media indicate that the current staff strenght of inec is inadequate. The strategic plan releasef by jega has recommended a reduction in the use of ad-hoc staff. They want inec staff to do the job. We need to find out if more recruitment will be done or if it has closed. The reason why most of us are still here is becos we still believe the recruitment is still on. Obinna i salut ur courage.....u hav been a source of strengh to us all. Inec may not determine our future...but having started this race...its good for us to see the end of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.