Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966964 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
stokfrick:
I am having D's strong feelings DT they want to dump massively!!

Did u guys remember the above?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
When we talk aboutmanipulations of the highest order using self suiting rules as tools. Some here be forming don jazzy of so called " NSE rules".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2016
stokfrick:

Did u guys remember the above?

I have followed them jumped and passed with little profit. I am not ready to take the risk and get trapped. At all, at all na him bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2016
stokfrick:
When we talk aboutmanipulations of the highest order using self suiting rules as tools. Some here be forming don jazzy of so called " NSE rules".

Someone tried to educate you on NSE rules and you think he was forming Don jazzy?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Manonamission:

Someone tried to educate you on NSE rules and you think he was forming Don jazzy?

Educate indeed!! U still call those manipulating tools rules? Am disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
stokfrick:

You can still do the same if you have the means.
If you continue to buy up offers for one week and put the stock on massive bid, many will jump in, once u see the no of bid has reached what u have, u just dump on them and get away. It is very doable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
ufotty2001:
Why didn't I join Unilever... God open my eye to see good stocks

Are you still regretting now? The stock is on full offer if you are interested, you can jump in. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
megainvest:

Are you still regretting now? The stock is on full offer if you are interested, you can jump in. grin
you say!!! Full offer... Waiting @ 29-30.10k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
mercylicious:

You can still do the same if you have the means.
If you continue to buy up offers for one week and put the stock on massive bid, many will jump in, once u see the no of bid has reached what u have, u just dump on them and get away. It is very doable.

I admire your smartness. This throws a lot more light on what is going on than the rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
IHelp:

Via another bank. I made payment on Friday morning but was credited on Monday.
Imagine, two days to be credited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gtb on bid. Any news on the release of Q4?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Any one with info on this e-dividend platform?,Some banks have no idea where to log to confirm mandates uploaded on the platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
I determined the closing price of a particular banking stock today. I'm not one of the men in black!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Zenith put on a fight Not to fall below N12.40 despite the pressure towards the closing. Expect to see more bears tomorrow....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Somebody should please enlighten me on e dividend form. My mother has shares with forte oil bought through public offer. She has not been receiving dividends for many years.
What do I need to do to inherit her shares?
Cc: Edueco
Itendy
Megainvest
Mercilicious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
leo1234:
Somebody should please enlighten me on e dividend form. My mother has shares with forte oil bought through public offer. She has not been receiving dividends for many years.
What do I need to do to inherit her shares?
Cc: Edueco
Itendy
Megainvest
Mercilicious

http://www.veritasregistrars.com/Downloads/new-e-dividend.pdf

Fill this form, get your bank to sign and submit to Veritas Registrars. You can as well ask your bank if they have implemented the new E dividend management system which should make the process easier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whats the format for writing a bankers signature confirmation letter please. From Zenith bank to veritas registrar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nnaabros:
Whats the format for writing a bankers signature confirmation letter please. From Zenith bank to veritas registrar

Go to your bank. They already have a format.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
On the e-dmms just walk into your bank and tell them what you want
I.e you want to enrol for it.
NEVER go there asking them question if they have commenced it.
the big answer will be a straight no cause they need to devote their time to customers who they can charge now since this is still free.
but when charges begin to be applicable all will say theyve started.
I can confirm Diamond, fbnh,Uba ,Fcmb have started without charges.
will monitor other banks from tomorrow as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
^ Thanks. Let me go and do mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Intendy:
the big answer will be a straight no cause they need to devote their time to customers who they can charge now since this is still free.

Not everyone could walk to the bank,some of us will have to scan it to the bank for them to upload.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
If I buy stock A, today and fill a share transfer form for it with my broker which he sends to d cscs and then to the registrar who captures my signature. And tommorow I buy another but larger batch of same stock A, for dividend purpose, will I repeat the process of filling share transfer form again for this 2nd batch of stocks for my signature to be captured for d 2nd batch or should the first process suffice? Pls I need advice from any one knowledgeable about did. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
stokfrick
As long as you use the same CSCS account number, you only need to fill the form once for the particular range of stocks covered by that registrar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Our Zenith shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Youngzedd:
Our Zenith shocked
wetin do ur zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oil price is falling but NSE ASI is defiant. I think this is due to bargain hunting. Some bulls are expected to visit the market soon due to fantastic FY results coming in the next few weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bobojoshua(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Intendy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bobojoshua(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
megainvest:

http://www.veritasregistrars.com/Downloads/new-e-dividend.pdf

Fill this form, get your bank to sign and submit to Veritas Registrars. You can as well ask your bank if they have implemented the new E dividend management system which should make the process easier.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls wats Morgan Capital total selling charges including stamp, cscs fees etc?

BTW where is ihedioramma, I miss his BULLET posts and those annoying smileys he always use
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
ufotty2001:
wetin do ur zenith

Bear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Intendy:

This month FIDELITY BANK charged me N3150 for bankers comfirmation to First Registrar for all my pending OANDO dividends.

I'm really enjoying the APC change,back to vacation mode smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Mills55, Laso09, IamR, owolabi5 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.