Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023105 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, my first 3 will be:

UBA
FCMB
Diamond

hmmmmm, miss out on uba, but ok wit fcmb n diamond. pls wat r dia close price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:

oga i might advice you to invest rather than speculate since you rely mostly on people telling you prices during trade and sometimes even after trade like now which is dangerous in trading.

it could be to time constraint on your side or inaccessibility to online trading platform.though I may be wrong on both.

pls understand my point,i'm not trying to change your perspective of the market.
One love

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'll sell when it gets to 3.22. That should be a fair exit point cheesy
feelamong:
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/western-africa/2016/06/23/fitch-downgrades-nigeria/

make una sell una UCAP o! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guys did you notice CHAMPION BREW. PLC.

What pushing the price up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guys did you notice CHAMPION BREW. PLC.

What is pushing the price up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
netotse:
@lafencer and feelamong
Been here for a minute and some more...lol
My eyes dey deceive me
SMN Minister of Power welcome oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:

I recommend you BUY a device you can use to monitor your trading activity. No DD required.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
valacious:
GSK is selling its drinks business(ribena, lucozade) for $79.2million,and also paying dividend, that i think is the reason for this bull...
http://www.gsk.com.ng/common/pdf/Shareholders%20Letter%20-3rd%20June%202016.pdf

The initial reaction when the news was released on the floor was a sell off. Stock bottomed and reversed. N21 to N14.13
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ukay2:
Why zenith bank no wan come down despite FAYOSE INDICTMENT...

I THINK SAY ZB go come down make I buy more...

Oga mega invest... Please drag the prices of GTB and ZB down for me...

Oga Peterichie Don run? 2 weeks I never see am ....CBN Don devalue naira.....make him bring his dollars come drag the prices down...

If your instinct tell you say ASI go touch 15000 and the thing dey above 31,000 now, you no go run Make una fear God o. Do unto others as you want them to do to you o. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Manonamission:

I recommend you BUY a device you can use to monitor your trading activity. No DD required.
Price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Having dropped several places on the Forbes ranking since the Naira was floated against the Dollar, oga Dangote is on a quest to reclaim his enviable position. The obvious vehicle is Dangotecement where he owns c.90% of its listed shares. I wish him good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
ihedioramma:
Price?

Between 30k to 150k (probably). Depends on your JIJO proceeds. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tomorrow let me see what May and Baker will do grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
debeey87:
I'll sell when it gets to 3.22. That should be a fair exit point cheesy
I have decided to be greedy with this Ucap. Bought at 1.78, will only sell at 3.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/western-africa/2016/06/23/fitch-downgrades-nigeria/

make una sell una UCAP o! grin

This is ur plot to get it cheap. I will sell at 3 naira and nothing less.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Manonamission:
Having dropped several places on the Forbes ranking since the Naira was floated against the Dollar, oga Dangote is on a quest to reclaim his enviable position. The obvious vehicle is Dangotecement where he owns c.90% of its listed shares. I wish him good luck.

And some of us are wise enough to have joined Alhaji in enjoying the bull ride... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fbnh may begin motion sooner but I say this with no facts to back it up.

As for skye bank....hummm fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
makashava:
Fbnh may begin motion sooner but I say this with no facts to back it up.

As for skye bank....hummm fingers crossed

see this article on FBNH http://nairametrics.com/s-explain-bad/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
nio68:

see this article on FBNH http://nairametrics.com/s-explain-bad/

Are we sure nairametrics are not secretly loading FBN and telling us this stories....

As oga megainvest usually says....SENTIMENT MOVES EVERY STOCK UP OR DOWN.....

As people are shouting Skyebank is the worst performing bank now....don't be surprise men in black may move it up to 2.5 soonest...,

I have Learnt from FCMB, transcorp etc

DD applied ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Manonamission:

Between 30k to 150k (probably). Depends on your JIJO proceeds. cheesy cheesy
So no one that is below 10k, for the jijo? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Riding the bull with Dangote? smart move. His stocks must be repriced in dollars one way or another. Don't forget he exports and has factories outside the country with premium access to $$$.

FBNH has serious problems With NPLS and it is difficult to see any respite in H1 because even when oil climbed to $50 the avengers came knocking.

Seplat is a no go area right now because they are flat on the ground. I wonder why anybody will still hold that stock till they release their result!

Skye is a stock I will love to buy ... if it crashes to 50kobo.

This is just my opinion nothing more.

Disclosure: I have none of the above in my portfolio right now but I may be loading any one or more of them soonest. No permanent friend or enemy in this business!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
megainvest:
Riding the bull with Dangote? smart move. His stocks must be repriced in dollars one way or another. Don't forget he exports and has factories outside the country with premium access to $$$.

FBNH has serious problems With NPLS and it is difficult to see any respite in H1 because even when oil climbed to $50 the avengers came knocking.

Seplat is a no go area right now because they are flat on the ground. I wonder why anybody will still hold that stock till they release their result!

Skye is a stock I will love to buy ... if it crashes to 50kobo.

This is just my opinion nothing more.

Disclosure: I have none of the above in my portfolio right now but I may be loading any one or more of them soonest. No permanent friend or enemy in this business!
What of peteririch?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Profit takers MAY come for meeting at transcorp share tommorrow. 10:15 am..

DD applied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oga megainvest... Is ucap god to buy now......what price may be good for exist...

I really doubt they Will pay interim dividend...

Is flourmill a good buy now....an ad how fast can it move yo N35.0K....just want to enter b4 men in blacks will come for it..

Any oga can help me with my questions...

Any due diligence link will be appreciated...

Thanks BNSITL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nastydamus(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
ukay2:
Profit takers MAY come for meeting at transcorp share tommorrow. 10:15 am..

DD applied

Any particular reason?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2016
nastydamus:

Any particular reason?

PROFIT TAKERS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Breaking news: UK has voted to leave the EU!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKCN0Z902K

Naira may gain today because most western currencies are depreciating badly right now!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, smasher1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.