Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008127 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (7796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:33am On Jun 24, 2016
http://bloom.bg/291TN0O

This development will definitely trigger a Global STOCKARMEGGEDON that will create a very good entry point for the patient ones

CASH has always being the KING.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2016
megainvest:
Breaking news: UK has voted to leave the EU!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKCN0Z902K

Naira may gain today because most western currencies are depreciating badly right now!

we need some of those FLOWS i beg grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2016
ukay2:
Oga megainvest... Is ucap god to buy now......what price may be good for exist...

I really doubt they Will pay interim dividend...

Is flourmill a good buy now....an ad how fast can it move yo N35.0K....just want to enter b4 men in blacks will come for it..

Any oga can help me with my questions...

Any due diligence link will be appreciated...

Thanks BNSITL

As I always say, no man knows tomorrow except God reveals it to him.
UCAP has never paid interim dividend so don't make any decision based on that. I am just wishing that they do. What I am sure of is that their H1 result will be fantastically sweet.

I cannot advise an entry or exit point as at today. That is up to you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:

we need some of those FLOWS i beg grin

Going by what is happening globally, I guess Naira may weaken against the dollar but gain against the Pound / Euro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2016
JIJO stocks for good returns;

Zenith bank
Champion breweries
GSK
Ucap
Transcorp
Guiness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
What could possibly be the impact of the UK's exit from the EU on the NSE. Good or bad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Coolcash1:
JIJO stocks for good returns;

Zenith bank
Champion breweries
GSK
Ucap
Transcorp
Guiness
Zenith bank shareholders take cover o . one love . read john 8:6-7, Fayose to APC,EFCC AND ZENITH BANK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
FrankTalk1:
What could possibly be the impact of the UK's exit from the EU on the NSE. Good or bad?

u too worry !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
European markets bloodshed dis am !
ftse -7.7%
dax -8.63%
CAC 40 -8.22%
Ibex -6.4%

WOW . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:

u too worry !
. grin grin grin Bros the stock market is market hinged on news. And wise and savvy investors don't neglect the news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Sell transcorp Now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
............... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/ ..........
........David Cameron has resigned as Prime Minister after Britain voted to leave the European Union............
...........POUND is in FREE FALL..............
..........Everybody wake-up.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
British PM, David Cameron Resigns after Britain votes to leave European Union . JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
House any thoughts on how Brexit would affect NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2016
am hoping some of the monies from the exit positions in European markets triggered by Brexit would find its way to NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
David Cameron says he plans to resign as prime minister of Britain after the country's decision to leave the European Union
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
makashava:
David Cameron says he plans to resign as prime minister of Britain after the country's decision to leave the European Union
............belated....already resigned............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
forbes30:

............belated....already resigned............
he would remain till October when the Tories would hold their party conference .. he needs to steady the ship in the interest of the country
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
nio68:

he would remain till October when the Tories would hold their party conference .. he needs to steady the ship in the interest of the country
...........yes now......like all the jobs I ever resigned from.......
...there must be a transition period....but the resignation has already happened and is valid....
......and pound is already in free fall......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:
European markets bloodshed dis am !
ftse -7.7%
dax -8.63%
CAC 40 -8.22%
Ibex -6.4%

WOW . .

Like Yaya Toure would say, it is their turn now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Intendy:

oga i might advice you to invest rather than speculate since you rely mostly on people telling you prices during trade and sometimes even after trade like now which is dangerous in trading.

it could be to time constraint on your side or inaccessibility to online trading platform.though I may be wrong on both.

pls understand my point,i'm not trying to change your perspective of the market.
One love
Bros, morning. Am kinda surprise u could say that. Am on Itrade n have been buying n selling for d Las 2 yrs. D reason y I ask d stock prices is dat where I am d network service is down poor which makes it impossible for me to login on Itrade. NOTE: No offends taken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://bloom.bg/291TN0O

This development will definitely trigger a Global STOCKARMEGGEDON that will create a very good entry point for the patient ones

CASH has always being the KING.

*ThE OcToPuS*

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/commodities/news/oil-prices-dive-as-britain-votes-to-leave-eu/articleshow/52895872.cms

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/commodities/news/oil-prices-dive-as-britain-votes-to-leave-eu/articleshow/52895872.cms

2008 Global Meltdown will be a childsplay compare to what we are going to witness this time around.

Even if it's 10% of your portfolio you are able to recover better convert it to cash and run as fast as your legs can carry.

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!!!

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodguygonebad: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello all. I am new to this thread. I have interest in stock market trading but I prefer trading directly. I therefore wish to ask the recommended trading platform for this.

My biggeset regret is not trading in transcorp when it was 50k. I get the money that time but I no know how to go about it then. today we all know where transcorp is.

Please someone help ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2016
small profit taking ongoing
offers >bids for now ! expected

#earyTrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Guys more trouble for first bank, they have just been downgraded.

https://nationaldailyng.com/2015/firstbank-plc-in-trouble-says-global-rating-agency/

Also be careful with Zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:

#earyTrade

I am not sure its profit taking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

I am not sure its profit taking.

what else can it be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
fxuser:

#earyTrade

Almost every stock on Offer!

Good! cheesy

Now I can wait to mop up Ucap! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
.......ACCESS baba.....the lineage is strong....... grin ...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Bros, morning. Am kinda surprise u could say that. Am on Itrade n have been buying n selling for d Las 2 yrs. D reason y I ask d stock prices is dat where I am d network service is down poor which makes it impossible for me to login on Itrade. NOTE: No offends taken

biko.I said it earlier though that I might be wrong o.
so check various network in your hood to enhance you.

if they all fail (network),quit trading for the time being.my two cent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
FBNH

Avoid a falling knife.

I am very concerned about this UK and EU.

Global market is bubbling, I don't know what will be the fate of NSE.

Ogas make una say say something before person turn to pigs that will get slaughtered.

Megainvest

Godisfaithful

Mercilicious

9jafree

Stockbull

Sir Agba etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (7796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BuchyD, Jaakay, Mfunkynation(m), Princkez, cocolacec(m), Autophys1, Ginalex(f), egojeny1(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.