Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884794 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2017
binaflexia:

If your account is not been hacked, you sure need to have a rethink of your recent negative attitude.
You're codedly spreading too much FUD, like you work in the inner cabal of CBN.
Crude oil stays above $50 dollars for the next 6 months, you will see what happen to currency speculators.
I'm not the type that is happy seeing my fellow investors making losses, but I will be very happy to see your dollars burn in your hand.

when i laff now,he will say i am mocking him but i am not happy over those making money to punish fellow citizens.if they dont sell those dollars now,may it perish in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
binaflexia:

If your account is not been hacked, you sure need to have a rethink of your recent negative attitude.
You're codedly spreading too much FUD, like you work in the inner cabal of CBN.
Crude oil stays above $50 dollars for the next 6 months, you will see what happen to currency speculators.
I'm not the type that is happy seeing my fellow investors making losses, but I will be very happy to see your dollars burn in your hand.

Okay sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

when i laff now,he will say i am mocking him but i am not happy over those making money to punish fellow citizens.if they dont sell those dollars now,may it perish in their hands.

Noted Sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16520_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_-_BOARD_MEETING_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2017.pdf

wonders shall never end.....This must be a sign of dividend.Na this latest CBN policy caused this o........Banks back to business.
Diamond bank......1.50
fcmb...........2.50.

Infact i have upgraded fcmb dividend to 20kobo.
Better days ahead.
Btw crude oil heading to $60.Who says God no dey hear prayers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Sir, don't worry about my issue. You will seee the main losers soon. it is okay by you to keep believing what CBN pronounced in terms of forex policy. Just focus on what works best for you. Very soon, I will buy your FCMB at N1 or less. Just watch...

Am really enjoying your counter narrative......

I have added Dollars to my basket of portfolio now..

I will be buying dollars daily as the price continue to drop... cheesy

At least I have share price of FCMB and UBA and Bitcoins gaining to hedge any losses here come year end grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Abeg brodas. My neighbor need assistance selling the GTB and Zenith shares his dad bought for him as his siblings.
They don't know the name of the stock brokerage firm, because they are still searching for the shares certificate.
The only document available to them now is the dividend payment cheque from datamax and zenith registrar.
Will any of the information from the cheque be enough to sell the shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Sir, don't worry about my issue. You will seee the main losers soon. it is okay by you to keep believing what CBN pronounced in terms of forex policy. Just focus on what works best for you. Very soon, I will buy your FCMB at N1 or less. Just watch...

Do you think i am not smart enough?As you are smart in holding your dollars so i am smart investing all i have in one stock even up to closing two of my shops leaving only one.Do you think if fcmb responds to my target today,i will still be there?I will even pray for another opportunity to reappear in it again(#1.00)
For now i am 100% sure i have made it in fcmb.you can even perceive the aroma within you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
binaflexia:
Abeg brodas. My neighbor need assistance selling the GTB and Zenith shares his dad bought for him as his siblings.
They don't know the name of the stock brokerage firm, because they are still searching for the shares certificate.
The only document available to them now is the dividend payment cheque from datamax and zenith registrar.
Will any of the information from the cheque be enough to sell the shares?

Let them go to any stock broking firm.open a new account there and lodge the complain as they have a dividend (cheque) evidence.The broker will start with what they have at hand to get the shares process into their account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

Do you think i am not smart enough?As you are smart in holding your dollars so i am smart investing all i have in one stock even up to closing two of my shops leaving only one.Do you think if fcmb responds to my target today,i will still be there?I will even pray for another opportunity to reappear in it again(#1.00)
For now i am 100% sure i have made it in fcmb.you can even perceive the aroma within you.

It is okay sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
feelamong:

Am really enjoying your counter narrative......

I have added Dollars to my basket of portfolio now..

I will be buying dollars daily as the price continue to drop... cheesy

At least I have share price of FCMB and UBA and Bitcoins gaining to hedge any losses here come year end grin

All the best sir. Smart move concerning the Bitcoins and $$$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

Let them go to any stock broking firm.open a new account there and lodge the complain as they have a dividend (cheque) evidence.The broker will start with what they have at hand to get the shares process into their account.

Thanks boss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

wonders shall never end.....This must be a sign of dividend.Na this latest CBN policy caused this o........Banks back to business.
Diamond bank......1.50
fcmb...........2.50.

Infact i have upgraded fcmb dividend to 20kobo.
Better days ahead.
Btw crude oil heading to $60.Who says God no dey hear prayers?

I doubt if Diamond bank can pay dividend now.
They may have been eager to state that much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
I see Afriprud slimming down.
Waiting at N2.5 next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I doubt if Diamond bank can pay dividend now. They may have been eager to state that much.
closed period can translate to dividend payment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

If you understand the recent CBN policy,you will run and sell your dollars now........Visits proshare and Nairametrics to get more breakdown of the policy.Banks are back to business......Business marchants are not left out too,travelling and payment of school fees at ease as banks provide the services at good rates.
Bureau de change,Aboki's,peterichy and Godisfaithful who are eyeing 600 naira to a dollar are the main loosers.
lol, my broda this thing happened to me last year and I sold all my dollars when nairametrics told us then that the devaluation of that time would ensure that the naira remains stable. Two weeks after I sold, the thing started losing again so much that I bought back at a higher rate than I sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2017
binaflexia:

Also understand that, dollar will be sold for 375 for school fees and PTA. This will surely reduce demands from the black market. I,m not sure it is the right time to buy,. I see it in the lower 400 in the coming weeks
375 ke. That one is on paper. Watch and see if the banks will ever sell to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Mpeace:
lol, my broda this thing happened to me last year and I sold all my dollars when nairametrics told us then that the devaluation of that time would ensure that the naira remains stable. Two weeks after I sold, the thing started losing again so much that I bought back at a higher rate than I sold.

Just try it again this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Mpeace:
375 ke. That one is on paper. Watch and see if the banks will ever sell to you.
They will.its just a matter of time.Aboki's are given enough time to bail out their fund.its going hover around 3.75 to 400.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy i dont tink diamond will pay dividend considering the 9mth Result..abi ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Another policy somersault by the chief dullard ever occupied CBN governorship position...I make bold to say that Emefiele is a CONFUSED person.

http://punchng.com/cbn-reintroduces-charges-cash-deposits-withdrawals/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Tritri:
locodemy i dont tink diamond will pay dividend considering the 9mth Result..abi ?

Right from time i know they are not supposed to pay.The nine months result looks deadly.What i want to understand now is the meaning of closed period.I understand it as a time when no insider is allowed to trade on the company shares.Reason may be 'cos of dividend payment.Lets watch and see the events that follows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:

Right from time i know they are not supposed to pay.The nine months result looks deadly.What i want to understand now is the meaning of closed period.I understand it as a time when no insider is allowed to trade on the company shares.Reason may be 'cos of dividend payment.Lets watch and see the events that follows.

INSIDERS could start massive offloading before result is released if result is bad.
It is an EITHER WAY scenario.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seems UACN started bottoming-Out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

INSIDERS could start massive offloading before result is released if result is bad.
It is an EITHER WAY scenario.

very correct here bro.dividend has nothing to do about close period.
The close period is intended to prevent
trading in a company's shares by its insiders
ahead of the public dissemination of its
financial results. ..For example, if a company
has unexpectedly had a disastrous quarter, its
shares may be expected to plunge once the
financial results are released and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls can a good Nigerian give me the current total bid and offer quantities for guinness. Pls its urgent.
You can attach the highest bid price and lowest offer price also.
Pls a brother dey for traffic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
UCAP
- strong bid from recent pull back
- later comers will be scratching their heads
- negative divergence over d weeks (RSI making lower highs )
- Chart looks like a head and shoulders formation , right shoulder forming
- interesting week towards closure

Dis:
- you have been good to me ! position reduced greatly. no regrets
- look forward to observing closure date and afterwards
- best of luck guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
- i don't really buy into d '' do your due diligence '' slogan , I prefer '' do your Personal EMOTIONAL due diligence better ''

have a good weekend , good people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
-Fcmb closed the week on no victory no vanquished. -Volume speaks in the last trading sessions. -Interesting week‘s' ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Zenith bank
- failed to break N16 resistance #flag
- failed to hold support above N15 on big vol #flag
- took a quick loss immediately it closed below N15
- broker is happy , i can sleep well

Lesson
- I didn't wait for breakout above N16
- I didn't wait for support to be valid at N15
- I ignored the charts and was getting corky
- shit happens , cut the losses asap

#tradeDiary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
locodemy:
-Fcmb closed the week on no victory no vanquished.
-Volume speaks in the last trading sessions.
-Interesting week‘s' ahead

fcmb
- reluctant sellers vs reluctant buyers
- closing at 1.30 , back to back
- any news will stimulate activity

Dis
still heavy here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.