Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854093 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
myjoy08:

My opinion, being a trader i will choose Morgan Capital ahead of Meristem due to their brokerage fees and real time technology. Sometimes Meristem has many issues that went unnoticed but very common. So brokerage fees(and other miscellaneous fees including commission) should not be more than 1-1.2%. As i stated, just my own opinion not a recommendation.

Supported. @meritrade and meristem hope you are viewing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

B2B thanks a lot mehn. Totally appreciate...

No probs bro smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Born2beRich1:

No be me oohh grin

But my eye dey there sha..abeg make evilspirit help me hold that bus o.

grin grin

I swear. make him help us bust the tire, make the bus no move for another 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
9free: Who the buy NEM?
B2bR, na you??
Any news?

5% up already this morning.. is the result out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
;DNo caveat, sounds like a recommendation
Born2beRich1:

Oando is still flat..you can buy more.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Born2beRich1:

When they say Awoof (0.025% fee) dey run bele, una no listen. I await morgan to create a nairaland account to enable them address issues here like meritrade. smiley

Smh.this has nothing to do with their brokerage fees. Cashcraft charges 1.35 and they give rubbish services The problem was not from morgan but from NSE. One of their Machines was down. And as soon as it was rectified Morgan came back on. FYI Alot of people want Morgan down.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigass:

Smh.this has nothing to do with their brokerage fees. Cashcraft charges 1.35 and they give rubbish services The problem was not from morgan but from NSE. One of their Machines was down. And as soon as it was rectified Morgan came back on. FYI Alot of people want Morgan down.

Madam, the 1.35% is just for their brokerage fees not inclusive of other miscellaneous fees and commission. I think the aggregate is almost 1.90-2.15% for buy. I might be wrong sometimes. And yet the services rendered is woeful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigass:

Of course it has nothing to do with the brokerage fee however, did you take note of my response/quote to myjoy08 reply? Didnt i state clearly that every body should be patient as morgan would resolve the issue?

Maybe you didnt see it so try to check the previous page again. smiley

Born2beRich1:

@All, The bolded is correct. You guys should be patient while morgan works to resolve the issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
securi: ;DNo caveat, sounds like a recommendation
grin

If you enter one chance bus na OYO for you. grin

PS: Oando is not a one chance bus smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
uboma:

Transcorp moving up to N6. Where are the haters? lol

If dem call the honourable Transcorpians, u sef go raise hand?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
4dchairman:
Meristem rating : [customer service :8. Information technology :3,fees:5,future prospect:7,real time ability-5]total rating-5.6. Morgan capital-[customer service-3,information technology-6,future prospect-6,real time ability-7,fees-9] total rating-6.2. [b]Unfortunately Morgan capital got the highest rating because of fees [/b]and real time online trading, but I have serious reservation about their future prospects, the guys in the customer service are just way off and I'm likely to miss trading today.

grin grin grin you give Morgan 9 for fees? Until dem charge 0.00% before u go give dem 10/10. Seriously they need to do something about the iTrade and customer service. I do not think the problem with the iTrade is 100% from NSE. I also don't think the problem with their customer service has 100% to do with the guys in that department. I think the customer base is more than the available manpower. Any attempt to try and balance the available manpower to customer base will be done at great expense. The money that will be used to keep this alive will definitely not be coming from their 0.25% transaction fee. Very soon Morgan will have no choice than to discourage new customers in order to halt the current crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

Must you always show yourself dude?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

grin
Don't mind him, when he saw the speed at which the bus was moving (before he joined), he had to stay at the middle of the road for the bus to make an abrupt stop, God save the guy o!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
myjoy08:

Madam, the 1.35% is just for their brokerage fees not inclusive of other miscellaneous fees and commission. I think the aggregate is almost 1.90-2.15% for buy. I might be wrong sometimes. And yet the services rendered is woeful.

cashcraft They are the union bank of stock brokers damn. Thank God for their suspension

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
grabs popcorn and pepsi while watching the movie going on in d transcorp bus in 3D. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
nitrogen:
Don't mind him, when he saw the speed at which the bus was moving (before he joined), he had to stay at the middle of the road for the bus to make an abrupt stop, God save the guy o!

cheesy cheesy

The guy dey make me laff I swear. Bus stop was at Orile, he went to wait at CMS!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

grin
grin grin grin grin grin You no go kill me......
Comedians full this house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
uboma:

You don't want to start ...., do you? Dexter has the biggest fan base here and the guy no dey run. Mehn! Na joke e dey play with u na

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Born2beRich1:
Meristem/ meritrade should drop their brokerage fees a little to lure more customers because right now i am thinking of opening an account with Morgan but that will be much later. smiley

myjoy08:
My opinion, being a trader i will choose Morgan Capital ahead of Meristem due to their brokerage fees and real time technology. Sometimes Meristem has many issues that went unnoticed but very common. So brokerage fees(and other miscellaneous fees including commission) should not be more than 1-1.2%. As i stated, just my own opinion not a recommendation.

Meristem is not ready to reduce their brokerage fees at all. By the time you add other fees to their 1.35%, the total fee on a single transaction (buy or sell) does not look too good. Anyone that is not comfortable with their transaction fee should port. Morgan's 0.25% makes a lot of sense. The only major problem I think they have is with their customer service which can definitely be improved. As for me, I do not have any problem with broker's transaction fees. All I need from a broker is reliability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
uboma:

His Highness, king Dexterax must show face, but Bros Uboma you are winning,at least u don dey chop Trancorp money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guiness is N200 now shocked shocked

oga Uboma pls just chill and dont get worked up because dexterax is just pulling ur legs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Meristem is not ready to reduce their brokerage fees at all. By the time you add other fees to their 1.35%, the total fee on a single transaction (buy or sell) does not look too good. Anyone that is not comfortable with their transaction fee should port. Morgan's 0.25% makes a lot of sense. The only major problem I think they have is with their customer service which can definitely be improved. As for me, I do not have any problem with broker's transaction fees. All I need from a broker is reliability.
Absolutely right, the vision behind Morgan platform is designed with the intention that it wouldn't involve any customer agent ,but the problem is occasional ICT glitch that make a mess of the whole thing ,they should realise they need agents to assure customer when things are down. Paga(online payment platform) will always send mails out when the system is down and when restored,Morgan can take a cue from there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
coldFLARES1: You don't want to start ...., do you? Dexter has the biggest fan base here and the guy no dey run. Mehn! Na joke e dey play with u na

i thought it was my bigass babe dat has d highest fan base here sad cry cry sad grin grin cheesy sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
still don't understand what u pple mean by this bad customer care. i sent 2 messages on different day to morgan last week and received instant reply. a friend sent message to them on Saturday and received reply that same day saturday 4 dat matter.

NB: i have no trading account with morgan but planning to open 1 soon

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

i thought it was my bigass babe dat has d highest fan base here sad cry cry sad grin grin cheesy sad

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

that mean I better pack well with my Csl stockbrokers, the charge 1.4something% for buying and 1.8something% for selling, and they are reliable. I will maintain them with Morgan capital I recently open for real online trading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chibuking81: that mean I better pack well with my Csl stockbrokers, the charge 1.4something% for buying and 1.8something% for selling, and they are reliable. I will maintain them with Morgan capital I recently open for real online trading.

How long did it take u to open with morgan capital. i want to open with them too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chibuking81: I use my phone to do online trading with CSL STOCKBROKERS, but I can not use my phone to log in to Morgan online trade, when ever I login through google or their web, after filling my user name and password, I can not be able to click the login icon. I spend money on daily bases visiting business centre, pls any advice?
The itrade has system requirements:
1.2System Requirements
A computer with sufficient resources to run a modern Web browser is all that is required.
The following browsers and plug-ins are supported:
Mozilla Firefox 3.x or higher
Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Acrobat Reader (the Acrobat Reader plug-in is required to view and print reports in PDF format)
Source -Morgan capital website.
So don't bother to use it on phone,it barely work on iPad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

How long did it take u to open with morgan capital. i want to open with them too
Hours if you have a printer and scanner in the house/office. Mine was less than 4 hours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

In a normal situation, it shouldn't take more than three days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, 2zona(m), Adinije(f), Ginalex(f), debeey87(m), emmasoft(m), NewBola, dapix, ositadima1(m), tijany130(m), Locotrader(m), 222Martins(m), SmartMoneyGuy, crownprince2017, Mpeace(m), tayejay(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.