Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10866277 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

There is one junction called 11 11 (eleven eleven) in Calabar

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
I was expecting CP to tell us the fair price of Accessbank is now N4 but he kept mute bcuz he's trapped in the boat.

This life self

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Today na today..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Jejebaba:
Whoever has Access bank should put it up for sale now by cutting his losses before it gets to 9 naira (Dr Agba projection). Dont mind the MM and Stanbic and co trying to defend the stock. Access bank needs to be punished for that paltry dividend of 40kobo.
Some of us are waiting to keep avergaing down from 10.65 to 9 naira.
Wealth must change hands.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to believe the current price is a reflection of the result.
Access has been known to be stingy with dividend payment and many investors have already factored that in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
So GSK has cleared the air..

If you get to buy, GOOD FOR YOU! wink

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
I was expecting CP to tell us the fair price of Accessbank is now N4 but he kept mute bcuz he's trapped in the boat.

This life self

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:

This life self

Ah ah, access is still selling below its fair value notwithstanding the below par performance of the bank in the latest result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
I believe that the premarket units to move equities shold still be same that applies when the real trading begins. What the use of this when the price will still close at the previous closing price. Classic example GSK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:

This life self

He has very few units here.... grin
Na me dey under correct rubble here.
My cry is not even reaching the outside world.. grin
The life tube Yayira dispatched to me got punctured when I attempted to grab it.. grin
Is help on the way? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
you don join bad gang.

It's our right o grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Yayira, should I supply 7.7M units to those guys waiting at N11.00? grin

Hmmm looks like people don’t give a F about the dividend..40 million units don exchange hands.. anyway just use the lifebuoy to float around let’s see what’ll happen before closing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Why didnt they pay it last year? Why this year? Someone first fixed the money with banks to generate income and commission before doing the needful. Meanwhile many had walked away. They only paid paltry sum as specil dividend last year.
davide470:
So GSK has cleared the air..

If you get to buy, GOOD FOR YOU! wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

He has very few units here.... grin
Na me dey under correct rubble here.
My cry is not even reaching the outside world.. grin
The life boat Yayira dispatched to me got puncture when I attempted to grab it.. grin
Is help on the way? grin

Use freestyle technique and swim your way to shore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
Why didnt they pay it last year? Why this year? Someone first fixed the money with banks to generate income and commission before doing the needful. Meanwhile many had walked away. They only paid paltry sum as specil dividend last year.

The special dividend last year was due to the sale of their Ribena making arm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
pluto09:

I want to believe the current price is a reflection of the result.
Access has been known to be stingy with dividend payment and many investors have already factored that in.

...In other words his decision to sell off his entire stack @ N10.65 earlier today probably came a bit too early.
perhaps a gradual sell down in trenches or better still a little sitting on the fence could've saved him a few more 'bucks'.
Maybe, just maybe. wink cheesy
but then again, what do I know.
...for I do not even have the said coy in my portfolio.

NOTE: Not to be interpreted as any kind of recommendation.
DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Nice grin grin grin
They prove me wrong. I thought they will pay same N2 that their twin brother paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:

This life self

i have been out of access long time ago brov, even if i still hav it..@ today price i will still be in gain

i know u added access to ur portfolio in january and if u want to know d cp fairprice let me know

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2018
currentprice:

i have been out of access long time ago brov, even if i still hav it..@ today price i will still be in gain

i know u added access to ur portfolio in january and if u want to know d cp fairprice let me know

grin

Yes Yes he wants to know.. tell him.

#MyEyeWideOpen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
onegentleguy:

...In other words his decision to sell off his entire stack @ N10.65 earlier today probably came a bit too early.
perhaps a gradual sell down in trenches or better still a little wait to sit on the fence could've saved him a few more 'bucks'.
Maybe, just maybe. wink cheesy
but then again, what do I know.
...for I do not even have the said coy in my portfolio.

NOTE: Not to be interpreted as any kind of recommendation.
DD always advised pls.

Exactly what I have been doing in the same boat.

Managed to just sell 1/3rd of my holding at N11.15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Oga Sir I will appreciate the info!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Diamond bank on full bid...... any news or is it an irregular behavior

Was waiting to buy with Loco @ N1.53
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Prestige Assurance Plc: Full Suspension of its Ordinary Shares from Trading on the Floor of The Exchange

Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Ordinary Shares of Prestige Assurance Plc (?the Company?) will be suspended from trading on The Floor of The Exchange effective Friday, 23 March 2018 to Tuesday, 27 March 2018.

This is to enable the Company? Registrars update the Register of shareholders for the planned Share Capital Reconstruction of the Company.

CUSTODIAN AND ALLIED PLC

AUDITED GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
REVENUE: DECEMBER 2017 N43.05b DECEMBER 2016 N38.55b PROFIT BEFORE TAX: DECEMBER 2017 N8.93b DECEMBER 2016 N7.39b
TAXATION DECEMBER 2017 (N1.62b) DECEMBER 2016 (N2.06b)
PROFIT AFTER TAX DECEMBER 2017 N7.32b DECEMBER 2016 N5.33b

CORPORATE ACTION

INTERIM DIVIDEND (PAID): 10 KOBO

FINAL DIVIDEND (PROPOSED): 32 KOBO

TOTAL DIVIDEND: 42 KOBO

QUALIFICATION DATE: APRIL 11, 2018

CLOSURE OF REGISTER: APRIL 12, 2018 TO APRIL 17, 2018 (BOTH DATES INCLUSIVE)

PAYMENT DATE: APRIL 24, 2017

AGM DATE: APRIL 24, 2018

AGM VENUE: THE CIVIC CENTER, OZUMBA MBADIWE AVENUE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yayira:

Yes Yes he wants to know.. tell him.

#MyEyeWideOpen

DaV8King:

Oga Sir I will appreciate the info!

access hav 21 fairprice based on yesterday result... it my own opinion o

so access still not bad when the time to buy commence only if other stock doesn't hav in-build grave robber loot grin

but access should still learn from gtb and zenith on how to manage well their roe

cc peter grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
swilo:
Diamond bank on full bid...... any news or is it an irregular behavior

Was waiting to buy with Loco @ N1.53

Full bid at what price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin Access Mr Time T

chai Only 40k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
currentprice:

access hav 21 fairprice based on yesterday result... it my own opinion o

so access still not bad when the time to buy commence only if other stock doesn't hav in-build grave robber loot grin

but access should still learn from gtb and zenith on how to manage well their roe

cc peter grin

grin

grin grin how about UBA ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin where is uba result? talk to tony now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
It struck me that there are many intelligent and intellectual folks here that going by there contributions to NSEMPA may have a lot to contribute to a more robust exchange. I am therefore asking for your contributions to the proposed rule below and a couple of others to be sent soon. You need to click a link in the letter to view the proposed rule or just go to NSE website

http://www.nse.com.ng/regulation-site/IssuersRules/Proposed-Rules-for-Listing-of-Special-Purpose-Vehicles-SPVs-March%202018.pdf

***Disclosure: I neither work for NSE nor any affiliated company/institution. I am a very very retail participant in the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yayira:

grin grin how about UBA ?

E go show today or tomorrow. Tighten your belt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
Prestige Assurance Plc: Full Suspension of its Ordinary Shares from Trading on the Floor of The Exchange

Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Ordinary Shares of Prestige Assurance Plc (?the Company?) will be suspended from trading on The Floor of The Exchange effective Friday, 23 March 2018 to Tuesday, 27 March 2018.

This is to enable the Company? Registrars update the Register of shareholders for the planned Share Capital Reconstruction of the Company.

CUSTODIAN AND ALLIED PLC

AUDITED GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
REVENUE: DECEMBER 2017 N43.05b DECEMBER 2016 N38.55b PROFIT BEFORE TAX: DECEMBER 2017 N8.93b DECEMBER 2016 N7.39b
TAXATION DECEMBER 2017 (N1.62b) DECEMBER 2016 (N2.06b)
PROFIT AFTER TAX DECEMBER 2017 N7.32b DECEMBER 2016 N5.33b

CORPORATE ACTION

INTERIM DIVIDEND (PAID): 10 KOBO

FINAL DIVIDEND (PROPOSED): 32 KOBO

TOTAL DIVIDEND: 42 KOBO

QUALIFICATION DATE: APRIL 11, 2018

CLOSURE OF REGISTER: APRIL 12, 2018 TO APRIL 17, 2018 (BOTH DATES INCLUSIVE)

PAYMENT DATE: APRIL 24, 2017

AGM DATE: APRIL 24, 2018

AGM VENUE: THE CIVIC CENTER, OZUMBA MBADIWE AVENUE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

This is almost 10% dividend yield (7.5%) if you consider final dividend alone.

This idea of dividend announcement with no result na wa ooo. How come an insurance company is releasing result before BANKS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m), KayOn1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.