Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891863 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dragonking:

Definitely something positive is going to come out but am not sure..i havent been feeling to fine to make my findings..(no be ebola ooocheesy)

E pele sir... abeg nor sick o

Try eat hot(peppery+heat) fresh fish pepper soup...'where-there-is-no-doctor' says it cures all manner of illnesses. Doo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
OKOMUOIL declares N1. 73billion PAT in Q2 ' 14
result @proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
passwelle: Anyone know the outcome of the FO meeting yet? As their insider trading activities go resume officially tomorrow grin

Just relax your mind..FO is one stock iknow for now will not disapppiont its shareholders..Also info about FO rarely flies around as they prefer a hush hush princinple, they rarely make noise and will make their shareholders smile but take note that the price doesnt support the stock fundamentally..do your due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tjohn1: Whats the big news on Eternal Oil? the thing just dey fly

No worry, e go lose 9% by the end of the week. Then you go soft.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014

WELL NO BIG NEWS!

JUST THAT SPECULATORS HAVE JUST REMEMBERED IT NOW AGAIN..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
YOU ALL KNOW THAT I DONT SHOUT TOO MUCH NEXT STOCK PICK IS JAPAUL OIL I DON SHUT UP grin grin VGIRL HOW ARE YOU DOING?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Michael11stock: YOU ALL KNOW THAT I DONT SHOUT TOO MUCH NEXT STOCK PICK IS JAPAUL OIL I DON SHUT UP grin grin VGIRL HOW ARE YOU DOING?

hehe! japaul wey area boys for bus park don loose him tyres finish,,... tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
feelamong:

hehe! japaul wey area boys for bus park don loose him tyres finish,,... tongue
grin grin RAPID RESPOND SQUAD DON ARREST ALL OF THEM, WE DEY FIX THE TYRES BACK BRAND NEW ONES grin grin WHO IS COMING WITH ME?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
i dey what up? Just observing.
Michael11stock: YOU ALL KNOW THAT I DONT SHOUT TOO MUCH NEXT STOCK PICK IS JAPAUL OIL I DON SHUT UP grin grin VGIRL HOW ARE YOU DOING?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
@Myjoy08 -- please say hi to your guys now. Don't go incommunicado, dry bones shall rise again. smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aks: @Myjoy08 -- please say hi to your guys now. Don't go incommunicado, dry bones shall rise again. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hello My Good Family of Nairaland, there is no need to keep muted in this forum neither there is any cause for worry. I think we should take some look at insurance sectors especially the one with very very low outstanding shares. I think there are 3 or 4 that gives a very good bargain. And for Oando fans, traders, investors, speculators, and so on. the road traveled is not miles away and know that no amount invested in it presently will not go unnoticed.

#Stock2WatchOutFor

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
vgirl: i dey what up? Just observing.
HMMMM THAT IS COOL MY GIRL, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU OK AND HOPE YOU BUYING WISELY? YOU TAKE GOOD CARE AND BE COOL OK VGIRL MI grin LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING grin grin grin ENEMIES BACK OFF tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Michael11stock: HMMMM THAT IS COOL MY GIRL, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU OK AND HOPE YOU BUYING WISELY? YOU TAKE GOOD CARE AND BE COOL OK VGIRL MI grin LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING grin grin grin ENEMIES BACK OFF tongue tongue

Sir, Anything like what? I assume is CASH!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, Anything like what? I assume is CASH!
grin grin vgirl our number one enemy be this ooooooo grin grin why you dey mention cash now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Michael11stock: HMMMM THAT IS COOL MY GIRL, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU OK AND HOPE YOU BUYING WISELY? YOU TAKE GOOD CARE AND BE COOL OK VGIRL MI grin LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING grin grin grin ENEMIES BACK OFF tongue tongue

grin grin grin SMH, dis man... You should know she will never reject some good quantities of Nestle shares. Ask her to PM you her stock account details and do the needful. But don't come back here to complain of online dating fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dexterax:

No worry, e go lose 9% by the end of the week. Then you go soft.

What if it fails to suffer any loss at all?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2014

No big news for now but this stock will surely make a lot of people smile soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Elai147:

grin grin grin SMH, dis man... You should know she will never reject some good quantities of Nestle shares. Ask her to PM you her stock account details and do the needful. But don't come back here to complain of online dating fraud.
ha ha ha ha ha funny man, hmmmm she no want nestle, she no want ferari , she no want material things, but she say na my love ooooo lol I never see this kind love before oooo hey baby u go killii somebody ....lol STOCK PICK ALERT JAPAULOIL THANKS HOUSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Elai147:

In contrast, I can offer 10Afo units of Oxygen (@ today's close) to bet that vgirl isn't an XX. ***Disclosure: I used to dine with bettors.

While 'we' await prophecies on the NSEINS, a peep at those on AIG's shoulder reveals picking up this coy at the nascent support may not be too hasty, esp. when in the oversold trough. However, I would think it will draw near its one-year support (NGN O.7) before an upside rally. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good evening house, I'm ugo, an undergraduate student and I would really like to learn more about the stock market... I've searched the internet without much satisfaction. Can anyone please rum me through the process.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ugosample: Good evening house, I'm ugo, an undergraduate student and I would really like to learn more about the stock market... I've searched the internet without much satisfaction. Can anyone please rum me through the process.
Welcome Sir, start reading from page 1 and your life is not going to remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Born2berich:

Just relax your mind..FO is one stock iknow for now will not disapppiont its shareholders..Also info about FO rarely flies around as they prefer a hush hush princinple, they rarely make noise and will make their shareholders smile but take note that the price doesnt support the stock fundamentally..do your due diligence.
Wellcome back with your, do your due diligence. so am looking to see stockbull&9free own .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
With the result from union diagnostic and eps of 1.18 , do we see a come back on this one. cutix end of yr result without dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Born2berich: The oxygen boys has given their shareholders another deadly blow below the belt hence the sudden silence @evilspirit where are thou? grin

#jokeoftheyear
I LOVE jokeoftheyear dan sorryoftheyear eg,afribank,phb,deer e.t.c sorry. let oando carry go,if conoil can pay #4 think what oando can pay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2014
pappy2000: I want to use this period to outline some of the procedure and processes required for you to analyze equities. This method can be used in major exchanges both locally and internationally.
1. Nature of Business.
2. Insttutional Ownership
3. Analyst recommendation
4. Forward guidance
5. 5o day moving average
6. PE ratio
7. Share volume
8. Competition
9. Earning per share
10. Top and Botton Line
11. Sector

I will discuss all this in detail but please pardon the unorganized nature of my write up because all of them I write straight from my head. Many thanks

oga you no go show again? grin
pappy2000: I want to use this period to outline some of the procedure and processes required for you to analyze equities. This method can be used in major exchanges both locally and internationally.
1. Nature of Business.
2. Insttutional Ownership
3. Analyst recommendation
4. Forward guidance
5. 5o day moving average
6. PE ratio
7. Share volume
8. Competition
9. Earning per share
10. Top and Botton Line
11. Sector

I will discuss all this in detail but please pardon the unorganized nature of my write up because all of them I write straight from my head. Many thanks

oga you no go show again?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deept(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.