Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893599 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
What is buyable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
This firstBank no wan carry me i tire ooo , I most buy below 15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dragonking:

I have put oando as one of the stock to bail out from until i fully understand what exactly is going on. #my thoughts

This difficulty, sometimes an impossibility, in fully understanding WTF is the going on - Information Asymmetry - is what makes Cowboyism tick. I consider it their most precious asset.

#PrinciplesOfCowboyism
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Make i come join u for your room come count the money? grin grin

Shebi u have come again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
bigass: What is buyable

Ur A........ss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mamathrice: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please help me. I don't know what to do. I have asked that my account with BGL be closed and they transfer my stock to my new brokers. My new broker sent them an inter-member transfer form to sign almost one month ago. BGL has refused to sign it. BGL has refused to pay me back the balance of my cash account. My (former) account officer told me that I have to sell my shares and use the money to buy again from Greenwich. That means I will lose money when I sell, and probably lose more when I buy if the prices go up. I told them that they should transfer my stock.

Now my (former) account officer in BGL is not taking my calls. I have written them, I have gone to their office. Please what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Shebi u have come again?

Am single and searching here grin grin

Azytech is now mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Ur A........ss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
this is why i never like the idea of transferring shares from one stock broker to the other; they will just make life miserable for you. one month is a lot of time in investment kwaa!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
mamathrice: Please help me. I don't know what to do. I have asked that my account with BGL be closed and they transfer my stock to my new brokers. My new broker sent them an inter-member transfer form to sign almost one month ago. BGL has refused to sign it. BGL has refused to pay me back the balance of my cash account. My (former) account officer told me that I have to sell my shares and use the money to buy again from Greenwich. That means I will lose money when I sell, and probably lose more when I buy if the prices go up. I told them that they should transfer my stock.

Now my (former) account officer in BGL is not taking my calls. I have written them, I have gone to their office. Please what do I do?

Just write SEC na, and inform them that that is your next action; if they are still adamant, write SEC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chibuking81: Any idea of what makes Oando stagnant, since after the completion announcement of Cop deal. Is it a good idea to buy some now?

You may be able to get it around N20 in 3 weeks time. Too many strange things happening on this stock. Due diligence is highly advised. I am waiting to buy @N20.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
mamathrice: Please help me. I don't know what to do. I have asked that my account with BGL be closed and they transfer my stock to my new brokers. My new broker sent them an inter-member transfer form to sign almost one month ago. BGL has refused to sign it. BGL has refused to pay me back the balance of my cash account. My (former) account officer told me that I have to sell my shares and use the money to buy again from Greenwich. That means I will lose money when I sell, and probably lose more when I buy if the prices go up. I told them that they should transfer my stock.

Agbalowomeri:
Just write SEC na, and inform them that that is your next action; if they are still adamant, write SEC

SEC (sec@sec.gov.ng)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Come o, I no understand this market again o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Come o, I no understand this market again o

Wetin come happen now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
passwelle: And for some really fantastic news grin shocked
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/7079_MULTIVERSE_PLC_Q2_ACC_JUNE_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2014.pdf

If to say u dey my side I for stone u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Very low volumes everywhere. Speculators don sell finish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

If to say u dey my side I for stone u
Ha thou shalt not stone thy fellow BITL.
But really that result get as e take be grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willwin: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
How good (speed, quality of service etc ) is Morgan capital iTrade executing trades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
willwin: How good (speed, quality of service etc ) is Morgan capital iTrade executing trades?
Prompt and superb.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
willwin: How good (speed, quality of service etc ) is Morgan capital iTrade executing trades?

How many days does it take to open acct with them? i sent a mail to them today, but no response yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2014

The iTrade execution doesn't take upto a second.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tjohn1:

How many days does it take to open acct with them? i sent a mail to them today, but no response yet.

Kindly exercise patience while u await their reply. Opening of acct shld take 3 working days in a normal situation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2014

Second to none atleast for now. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Come o, I no understand this market again o

Make I ask again, u sure sey na the 5th wave we dey ride so? Abi the future's no longer what it used to be?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
ROYAL EXCHANGE PLC
Closure of Register – Year Ended 31st December, 2013
Proposed Dividend 5 kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 15th – 19th September, 2014
AGM Date 24th September, 2014
Payment Date 29th September, 2014
AGM Venue MUSON Centre, Onikan Lagos at 11.00
a.m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by funkeolur(f): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

You may be able to get it around N20 in 3 weeks time. Too many strange things happening on this stock. Due diligence is highly advised. I am waiting to buy @N20.
I laugh...No man can time the market..what if the stock sell @N50 in 3weeks time? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
i can't believe my broker was able to sell the atachiri units of UNITY BANK i had in my account. i wonder who bought them.
i placed the sell order since 16th of last month.

#onemanspoison...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
chukyjones: i can't believe my broker was able to sell the atachiri units of UNITY BANK i had in my account. i wonder who bought them.
i placed the sell order since 16th of last month.

#onemanspoison...

There's this dude on SMN...@CONSTANT LINK

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dexterax:

There's this dude on SMN...@CONSTANT LINK

grin

I see. maybe he's seeing what we ain't seeing

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
chukyjones:

I see. maybe he's seeing what we ain't seeing

grin

Taaa! Point of correction, it should be 'He isn't seeing what you are seeing'.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
nitrogen:

Taaa! Point of correction, it should be 'He isn't seeing what you are seeing'.

...Or Chief Nkpokiti is doing the 'seeing' and informing @constantlink accordingly.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.