Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10917886 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Oga Yem0350, sometimes when you double-click on a stock you wish to trade on, you don't find bids/offers. Why? Morgan really need to work on their iTrade platform. I was unable to trade a stock this morning because there was no offer/bid displayed when I double-clicked on the stock. I had to place the order with Meristem and it got executed within a sec. If you fill the Buy/Sell order form, nothing happens except you follow up with a call. I don't understand why a client must place a follow up call before Morgan can execute an order. It is supposed to be an automated process. Sometimes, even if you do a follow up, orders still don't get executed. This does not happen with Meritrade. I really don't know what else to say. I have now resorted to using Morgan iTrade to know the current prices of stocks and placing my orders with Meritrade. What an inconvenient way to trade, thanks to Morgan Capital. I really don't know what is so fantastic about Morgan iTrade. It needs to be worked on.

That is what I do , use Morgan to check prices , buy /sell using meritrade
Elai147:
Not on all stocks. Although cross trade is possible I don't think that's the case in every of such situation. Someone complained recently about the same thing on Oando's shares. It happens with other shares too. Perhaps the problem is from NSE feed as suggested by Passwelle. If you check and there are no offer/bid displayed, call a broker who is on the trading floor and you will be surprised to hear a different story. That was what I did to today before placing my order with Meristem.

On Itrade, whether or not u see the bid and offer does not mean your orders wont be executed. Just click the buy or sell tab and place your order. i see no reason why go to meritrade to trade when it is not that you can see the bid/offer orders on meritrade besides the charges are higher on meritrade. i prefer Itrade anytime

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2014
funny enough I bought conoil at 22 naira in early 2013 . long term is better.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Hi BNSTL has anyone found a way to use itrade on mobile device - perhaps a browser/setting that makes this possible or if any model of phone works with itrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2014
agbekoya: Hi BNSTL has anyone found a way to use itrade on mobile device - perhaps a browser/setting that makes this possible or if any model of phone works with itrade
Yes, I use itrade on my phone and it works on Firefox,Chrome and the Browser, just make sure they are all updated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2014
ogbs2020love: funny enough I bought conoil at 22 naira in early 2013 . long term is better.
Bless God for you Sir, but some people bought FBNH at #20 too and after 24months they're left with 20+% capital depreciation and with the way things are going, Q3 could be a disaster if their new aquisition is not churning out profit. It could have gone either way my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2014
agbekoya: Hi BNSTL has anyone found a way to use itrade on mobile device - perhaps a browser/setting that makes this possible or if any model of phone works with itrade

Bnsitl, anyone using itrade in ipad or any mobile device? I will appreciate name and model as I want to buy a mini pad, ipad and an android device, bt it will be useless to me if icant trade wit it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2014
miftpulse: Yes, I use itrade on my phone and it works on Firefox,Chrome and the Browser, just make sure they are all updated.
Thanks I brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2014
bigass:

On Itrade, whether or not u see the bid and offer does not mean your orders wont be executed. Just click the buy or sell tab and place your order. i see no reason why go to meritrade to trade when it is not that you can see the bid/offer orders on meritrade besides the charges are higher on meritrade. i prefer Itrade anytime

Yesterday dt I sold my ccnn, there was no bid and no offer. I saw dt the price was going down, so I looked for the last sold price and placed my limit at that price. The order was nt filled immediately nor did it appear on the offer colomn immediately, it was after few mins wen I refreshed dt I saw it in the offer, b4 I knew wat was happening, it was filled.if u need to buy or sell a stock so badly, u can use market pprice instead oof using limit. With that, u have no control oover the price it will be bought or sold.

Conoil had no bid no offer on it as at the period I checked, bt it was traded yesterday despite dt there is excess bid for it. Almost a million units of con oil order was left unfilled yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2014
After this early morning rumour of salt bath as preventive measures against Ebola in the air. Are we expecting a rally on NASCON?

#Spiritual heresy, possibly culminating to Emotional investing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2014
miftpulse: Yes, I use itrade on my phone and it works on Firefox,Chrome and the Browser, just make sure they are all updated.
Plz is it a windows phone? Name and model please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2014
SWG1: After this early morning rumour of salt bath as preventive measures against Ebola in the air. Are we expecting a rally on NASCON?

#Spiritual heresy, possibly culminating to Emotional investing.

Since the drug is being extracted from tobacco leaves, we might as well spread the rumour that non-smokers are more likely to surrender their immune systems to ebola than smokers.

Abeg oh, my B&H Switch is precious to me, no price spikes allowed!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2014
mercylicious:
Conoil had no bid no offer on it as at the period I checked, bt it was traded yesterday despite dt there is excess bid for it. Almost a million units of con oil order was left unfilled yesterday.
Aside for the pre-market period, all through yesterday, Conoil had no bid or offer information. I checked through out the day. My observation is that the bid and offer info does not show up for the most controversial/liquid stocks of the day grin. or maybe all the trades were executed as cross trades.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls anybody in the house,aside firefox and Google chrome,which other mobile browsers can access morgan itrade platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls anybody in the house,aside firefox and Google chrome,which other mobile browsers can access morgan itrade platform for an android phone.Also,is anybody using 4Lte browser,can it access it on mobile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
mercylicious:
Plz is it a windows phone? Name and model please?
Android sister, Techno M3.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
immanuello: Pls anybody in the house,aside firefox and Google chrome,which other mobile browsers can access morgan itrade platform for an android phone.Also,is anybody using 4Lte browser,can it access it on mobile.
Sir, the customized browser that came with your android
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2014
miftpulse:
Android sister, Techno M3.

Beautiful. I like the phantom series of techno. Ill test it on friends phatom series, if it doesn't work, ill go wit ur m3. Which browser do u use to open it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2014
mercylicious:

Beautiful. I like the phantom series of techno. Ill test it on friends phatom series, if it doesn't work, ill go wit ur m3. Which browser do u use to open it?
I use both Chrome and Firefox now, the good thing about the duo is that, they avail you the opportunity of updating them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2014
mercylicious:

Download CM Browser from playstore and cry no more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Ma'am, I think phantom should serve you considering your status. M3 is for commoners like us ooh, it goes for only 13000.
mercylicious:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
mercylicious:

Bnsitl, anyone using itrade in ipad or any mobile device? I will appreciate name and model as I want to buy a mini pad, ipad and an android device, bt it will be useless to me if icant trade wit it.

When money is talking... grin CCNN loot in action.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2014
9free:
Download CM Browser from playstore and cry no more cheesy
I could not connect with Cm BROWSER using my lg410 and Techno n9 I wonder what is the problem hence my initial enquiry about mobile devices for trade. Morgancapital should launch an android application quick meanwhile I might just go for the phantom too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
miftpulse: Ma'am, I think phantom should serve you considering your status. M3 is for commoners like us ooh, it goes for only 13000.

Hahahah. I don't even know the cost of any of d fones. I just need any device dt can allow me trade nytime during the trading hours as am on transit most times .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2014
agbekoya:
I could not connect with Cm BROWSER using my lg410 and Techno n9 I wonder what is the problem hence my initial enquiry about mobile devices for trade. Morgancapital should launch an android application quick meanwhile I might just go for the phantom too

Plz test the phantom wit a friends own b4 u buy. Am currently testing wit a friends techno pad. Uc broowser and the default browser has failed to connect. Amtrying to download firefox, will update u later.
#edited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2014
But this Conoil rally na wa oo!
10.2% up from yesterday with 1.63m units sold already in first 6 minutes of trading (monthly average daily trade is 130k)
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2014
passwelle: But this Conoil rally na wa oo!
10.2% up from yesterday with 1.63m units sold already in first 6 minutes of trading (monthly average daily trade is 130k)
grin grin grin

And the fear of Ebola is driving the shares of Nascon up this morning.. already 5% up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2014
feelamong:

And the fear of Ebola is driving the shares of Nascon up this morning.. already 5% up grin

Hehehe.
U can imagine wat draw salt ingested would have done to hypertensive ppl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Follow investor's bewere of ebola, becareful this days. born 2berich dont let ebola enter nse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2014
this FO na die o grin eps increase by 48%, pat by 125% no interim dividend embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Apparently bull season just dey start...

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, ogoo4real, Choiceguy, Cation(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.