Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10929775 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

What I posted since morning, you are just seeing it now, hope you are not been trap by Mr bear? grin grin

Or are you one of their agent? cool

For FPIs already holding naira assets, gains on the naira are gains to them. It's only the ones coming after the currency's strengthening that'll have their funds worth less.

There was a mix up in your earlier analogy sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:58pm On May 25, 2018
locodemy:
PLS FIND YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU BECOME STEPHEN. PLENTY STONES FULL FOR GROUND FOR THIS BEAR DAYS.
DONT BE A VICTIM JOOR.
grin grin grin
The guy see say as bear dey drag bull comot with anger as seen in Peter's meme, say make e introduce alternative wey go pacify people ni. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2018
locodemy:

PLS FIND YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU BECOME STEPHEN.
PLENTY STONES FULL FOR GROUND FOR THIS BEAR DAYS.
DONT BE A VICTIM JOOR.

can't stop laughing here ooo...... make the guy waka oo before heavy rain of stones go fall on him oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:08pm On May 25, 2018
locodemy:
If you predict and it no come work na by force to predict?
Bull wey peterichy don carry his hynea aby elephant come kidnapp. Abeg leave talk jare.Bears in action.
MR MARKET NO LISTEN TO CURRENTPRICE PREDICTIONS THESE DAYS.

Chai!!! Na Oga CP you throw this big stone shocked
Abeg make una pity am na. It's not long that Peter was jumping on his back with others kicking him. Haba! Kilode!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 9:09pm On May 25, 2018
While the stock market is crying every day, these two stocks I recommended for the year 2018 keep showing more bullish sign - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/top-performing-stocks-watch-2018/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:51pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

To have any meaningful investment (which should realistically be TB) in Nigeria that would be able to support you as a family man after say 10 years of saving and sacrifice (assuming wify doesn't work, which is common) you must have been earning in the region of 500k monthly. How many people earn that in naija?

Naa only you and Oracle dey earn that kind money grin
Please God no forget me as you remember Dr. Agba and Senior Citizen Oracle grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 4:13am On May 26, 2018
pluto09:

Your inference is very very wrong.
I am no mathematician but I am sure Chibuking81 is right. For e.g, $1,000 @#460 is 460,000. At a lower exchange rate of #200, you get 460,000/200= $2,300 already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Naa only you and Oracle dey earn that kind money grin
Please God no forget me as you remember Dr. Agba and Senior Citizen Oracle grin

but he is yet to give us the amount that would be saved for 10yrs to achieve that financial freedom for his family.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2018
gabscity:
please i need a valid phone no of Veritas. they are not responding to the one on their website.

please who can help on this??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:47am On May 26, 2018
gokefolaranmi:
I am no mathematician but I am sure Chibuking81 is right. For e.g, $1,000 @#460 is 460,000. At a lower exchange rate of #200, you get 460,000/200= $2,300 already.

Na evening school I go o
Quantitative reasoning is difficult for those of us that studied english literature
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:51am On May 26, 2018
aremso:

but he is yet to give us the amount that would be saved for 10yrs to achieve that financial freedom for his family.

My brother we are not talking about financial freedom here o
We are discussing what will put body and soul together in the meantime before our guyman finds another job

But I think one can live a modest life on 300k
So 2million annual saving is achievable
Ten years is 20million without interests
That should give at least 2-3million annual interest which is close to what our guy was living on before grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We are discussing what will put body and soul together in the meantime before our guyman finds another job

But I think one can live a modest life outside on 300k
That should give at least 2-3million annual interest which is close to what our guy was living on before grin

An initial capital of 1m with a monthly addition of 166,000(assuming an annual savings of 2m) will give 36m after 10 years if invested in the money market assuming a flat rate of 10%.

The upfront from this is more than enough to put more than body and soul together if invested in Tbills grin

What this tells me is, anyone who has up to 2m to save annually and has been working for 10 years has no reason to struggle if disengaged from work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But I think one can live a modest life outside on 300k

Abeg make una help me break this analysis o. My brain don jam after the NSE parachute failure.

Somebody earning 300k a month, how is saving 2M a year possible?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:56am On May 26, 2018
rationalmind:

An initial capital of 1m with a monthly addition of 166,000(assuming an annual savings of 2m) will give 36m after 10 years if invested in the money market assuming a flat rate of 10%.

The upfront from this is more than enough to put more than body and soul together if invested in Tbills grin

What this tells me is, anyone who has up to 2m to save annually and has been working for 10 years has no reason to struggle if disengaged from work.

Yeah the power of compounding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:58am On May 26, 2018
Kashif:

Abeg make una help me break this analysis o. My brain don jam after the NSE parachute failure.

Somebody earning 300k a month, how is saving 2M a year possible?

You didn't follow the discussion; he earns 500k, saves 200k and lives on 300k
These were the assumptions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na evening school I go o
Quantitative reasoning is difficult for those of us that studied english literature
Oga mi sir, I no dey prove anything o. I am an English Literature student too. In fact na P7 dem give me for maths. cheesy. Please sir, I want to learn to be rich. Help a destiny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2018
The bear period is a time to know the true members of NSEMPA. You wont hear the history of some directors and CEOs neither will you hear Km 10 or Boulevard 30.

Ani ne aba go nime onunu mile mi grin

Once the bulls surface now, you will start hearing how some stocks were bought in 2002 @ 20kobo and how the Lion killed the tortoise stories.

Kudos to the real Ogas here

Cc

Agba
CP monkey hunter
OGG
Rabbi
Loco
Fxuser - though missing in action since
BBM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2018
Cadillac15:
The bear period is a time to know the true members of NSEMPA. You wont hear the history of some directors and CEOs neither will you hear Km 10 or Boulevard 30.

Once the bulls surface now, you will start hearing how some stocks were bought in 2002 @ 20kobo and how the Lion killed the tortoise stories.

Cc

Agba
CP monkey hunter
OGG
Rabbi
Loco
BBM

How many bottles have you taken this morning?
Your list is lacking oxygen.
No one in your list does that.If in doubt,show us evidence of what you are saying.

WE KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
Cadillac15:

Cc

Agba
CP monkey hunter
OGG
Rabbi
Loco
BBM

This guy sabi throw big stone!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You didn't follow the discussion; he earns 500k, saves 200k and lives on 300k
These were the assumptions

Okay, got it now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
pluto09:
Got my own N1 alert for the 2 AFOLABI units I left in my portfolio grin
Shareholder na shareholder jare my brother from another planet. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Shareholder na shareholder jare my brother from another planet. grin

Heaven or hell? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
Chai!!! See as millions dey flow up and down here. shocked
Big big people dey this nsempa I tell you. God please no forget me o. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Heaven or hell? grin
Agba, you no see say na from Pluto he come dey trade for earth grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Agba, you no see say na from Pluto he come dey trade for earth grin

Oh ok I get u; you na from that galaxy that revolve round the sun in 56 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
(“Century” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding letter agreement dated as of May 25, 2018 (the “Letter Agreement”) with a leading Nigerian-based cement company, Ibeto Cement Company Limited (“Ibeto”). The Letter Agreement outlines the proposed terms and conditions pursuant to which Century Petroleum Corp and Ibeto Cement Company Limited will effect a business combination that will result in a reverse takeover of Century Petroleum by the shareholders of Ibeto Cement Company Limited (the “Proposed Transaction”). The Letter Agreement was negotiated at arm’s length. Per the Agreement, Dr. Cletus Ibeto has acquired 70% control of Century Petroleum Corp. Effective May 24, 2018, Mandla J. Gwadiso, newly appointed Chairman and CEO of Century Petroleum Corp has stepped down and Dr. Cletus M. Ibeto has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Board effective immediately. Dr Cletus Ibeto was advised by Palewater Advisory Group Inc. on this transaction.

Ibeto Cement Company Limited, a privately held company organized/incorporated under the Nigerian laws, is one of the most dominant players in the fast-growing cement industry in Nigeria and, by extension, Africa. To increase its production and packaging capacity, the Ibeto Cement Company Limited is currently developing two cement plants in Nigeria namely: – one in Ebonyi State and one in Cross River State/Abia State. Each of the plant is a State-of-the-art 6,000 Metric Tons-per-day (TPD) plant and are sitting on an abundant deposit/reserve of quality limestones.

Ibeto Cement Company Limited is owned by the industrial Nigerian Billionaire - Dr. Cletus Madubugwu Ibeto, CON. Dr Ibeto is a world-class business leader and enterpreneur who has built successful companies/industries in Nigeria and beyond. Through Ibeto Cement Company Limited, Dr Ibeto has seriously impacted the cement market in Nigeria. This transaction will enable Ibeto Cement Company Limited to raise sufficient capital to dominate the industry in Nigeria and West African sub region as a whole.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/05/25/1512283/0/en/Century-Petroleum-Announces-The-Proposed-Reverse-Merger-With-A-Nigerian-Businessman.html

With this development I see DANGOTE CEMENT crashing below N100 in the near future and that will SURELY give Alhaji a HEARTACHE grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Oh ok I get u; you na from that galaxy that revolve round the sun in 56 days
Me na earth I dey. grin Na my age you dey mix up there tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:47pm On May 26, 2018
Cadillac15:

Cc

Agba
CP monkey hunter
OGG
Rabbi
Loco
BBM

If Pa Ewunmi catch somebody eehn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
Parisfran:

This guy sabi throw big stone!!!!
Wallahi. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
Abeg who be OGG? I don dey see it upandan the thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
locodemy:

How many bottles have you taken this morning?
Your list is lacking oxygen.
No one in your list does that.If in doubt,show us evidence of what you are saying.

WE KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Maybe he meant that those in the list are the true members.

maybe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
jamace:
Wallahi. grin

i wonder which person/s the giant stone is meant for grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, Omooloriredade and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.