Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901405 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
PHIPEX: Impressive, let's hope it'll drive the price towards my target otherwise I'll chill with the dividend for now.
Lol, that's me wishing, N2...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
let's hope a stable profitable stock exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joshuabak: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nice one everybody.....To be candid you have re-ignited the Nigerian stock investment passion in me after couple of years now. I am now determined to invest 60% of my month salary for the next 8 months (with effect from tomorrow) in Nigerian stocks. I used to trade on the secondary market....I have my CSCS and I have got some thousands of shares in 3 banks thatare just picking up after the merging and acquisition wahala.
Having said all this. I want you guys to advise me on the stocks you think could appreciate within the range of 30% above within the next 10 months.

any other further advice would be appreciated.

Nagode sosai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:54am On Apr 23, 2013
Joshuabak: Nice one everybody.....To be candid you have re-ignited the Nigerian stock investment passion in me after couple of years now. I am now determined to invest 60% of my month salary for the next 8 months (with effect from tomorrow) in Nigerian stocks. I used to trade on the secondary market....I have my CSCS and I have got some thousands of shares in 3 banks thatare just picking up after the merging and acquisition wahala.
Having said all this. I want you guys to advise me on the stocks you think could appreciate within the range of 30% above within the next 10 months.

Nagode sosai

I like the language you used:- "you think could appreciate". It means you have one of the basics of stocktrading.
Anyway, I think the following stocks have potentials(at current prices):-
NEM Insurance(N0.71k)
Diamond Bank(N6.20k)
Japaul Oil(N0.65k)

Disclosure:- These 3 stocks are part of my portfolio & at/around their current prices, I am willing to buy more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2013
chillykelly86:

I like the language you used:- "you think could appreciate". It means you have one of the basics of stocktrading.
Anyway, I think the following stocks have potentials(at current prices):-
NEM Insurance(N0.71k)
Diamond Bank(N6.20k)
Japaul Oil(N0.65k)

Disclosure:- These 3 stocks are part of my portfolio & at/around their current prices, I am willing to buy more.
Guy, why are you exposing my portfolio?
Wetin I do you now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2013
When is UBA going to announce their Results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2013
Joshuabak: Nice one everybody.....To be candid you have re-ignited the Nigerian stock investment passion in me after couple of years now. I am now determined to invest 60% of my month salary for the next 8 months (with effect from tomorrow) in Nigerian stocks. I used to trade on the secondary market....I have my CSCS and I have got some thousands of shares in 3 banks thatare just picking up after the merging and acquisition wahala.

Nagode sosai

GTB, FBN and ZENITH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2013
question:

GTB, FBN and ZENITH.

ALL BANKS??.......hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
shigidi:

ALL BANKS??.......hmmmmmmmm

You can add more from other sectors if you wish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joshuabak: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thanks guys really appreciate your responses...but am predicting Diamond bank is still coming down considering the fact that a lotta investors would want to sell theirs cos of what was discussed earlier on this thread. I would also appreciate it if you guys could give
me 2-3 reasons why you fink I should consider buying NEM and Japaul thank you all and if you have further suggestions it's welcome

Nagode Sosai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Joshuabak: Thanks guys really appreciate your responses...but am predicting Diamond bank is still coming down considering the fact that a lotta investors would want to sell theirs cos of what was discussed earlier on this thread. I would also appreciate it if you guys could give
me 2-3 reasons why you fink I should consider buying NEM and Japaul thank you all and if you have further suggestions it's welcome

Nagode Sosai

NEM has a low p/e ratio, quite cheap fundamentaly. Dont know much about japaul.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
9free:
Guy, why are you exposing my portfolio?
Wetin I do you now?

Oga mi, no vex. I forget say I no suppose say one thing b4 you go come say another thing.

Joshuabak: Thanks guys really appreciate your responses...but am predicting Diamond bank is still coming down considering the fact that a lotta investors would want to sell theirs cos of what was discussed earlier on this thread. I would also appreciate it if you guys could give

Nagode Sosai

Where I wan from begin answer this JAMB question na? Ok, dem don already talk about NEM and Diamond, e be like say you know about am too. But just one-one point on the two and then Japaul:-
1. NEM has a low PE with improving profits
2. Among the banking stocks, Diamond has d lowest PE with one of the highest potentials for growth
3. Japaul has a growing Turnover and Net Assets but declining profits, possibly due to improper management of operating expenses. However, even with the declining profits, the PE is appealingly low. Factor in the possibility of a jump in profits if the management succeeds to rein in on operating expenses.

Abeg, do your own analysis sha b4 you buy any stock. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
chillykelly86:

Oga mi, no vex. I forget say I no suppose say one thing b4 you go come say another thing.

Where I wan from begin answer this JAMB question na? Ok, dem don already talk about NEM and Diamond, e be like say you know about am too. But just one-one point on the two and then Japaul:-
1. NEM has a low PE with improving profits
2. Among the banking stocks, Diamond has d lowest PE with one of the highest potentials for growth
3. Japaul has a growing Turnover and Net Assets but declining profits, possibly due to improper management of operating expenses. However, even with the declining profits, the PE is appealingly low. Factor in the possibility of a jump in profits if the management succeeds to rein in on operating expenses.

Abeg, do your own analysis sha b4 you buy any stock. Goodluck
Gbam!!!
No further comment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
question: When is UBA going to announce their Results?
AFTER FIRST BANK ANNOUNCE THERE RESULTS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joshuabak: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank you all for your kind responses.....I already placed a call to my my stockbroker....I should be seeing him tomorrow....Would feed you back on d whole thing...thanks all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
valacious:

FBNH result out, N2 dividend!

N2 dividend ke? i comment my reserve.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2013
foandt:
The banks with Holdco may delay their results due to their subsidiaries.

but stanbic ibtc is also holdco and result is already out...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
DANGOTE CEMENT PLC
April 24, 2013
CORPORATE ACTIONS
Proposed Dividend N3.00 per 50k share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Qualification Date 3rd May, 2013
Closure Date 6th – 10th May, 2013
AGM Date 23rd May, 2013
Payment Date 3rd June, 2013
AGM Venue Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

Source: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/2509_DANGOTE_CEMEMT__CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2013.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ejiekwu1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is UNITY BANK a good buy at this 0.58 magin price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ejiekwu 1: Is UNITY BANK a good buy at this 0.58 magin price.

i bought at 0.80k from the way its dropping, im really scared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Born 2be Rich: DANGOTE CEMENT PLC
April 24, 2013
CORPORATE ACTIONS
Proposed Dividend N3.00 per 50k share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Qualification Date 3rd May, 2013
Closure Date 6th – 10th May, 2013
AGM Date 23rd May, 2013
Payment Date 3rd June, 2013
AGM Venue Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

Source: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/2509_DANGOTE_CEMEMT__CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2013.pdf
Corporate actions without results again?
Only Oscar knows what he wants to turn NSE into.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Who has any reliable information about Ikeja Hotels? Any hope of releasing their financial statements?
The stock is moving close to the car park and getting cheaper and cheaper.
Oga B2bR, abeg help us tell Ibru family to release results nah.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joshuabak: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2013
Please guys....for certain reasons I want suggestions of Good stockbrokers in Abuja preferably within maitama and wuse....Please understand its urgent.

Nagode sosai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joshuabak: 5:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Joshuabak: Please guys....for certain reasons I want suggestions of Good stockbrokers in Abuja preferably within maitama and wuse....Please understand its urgent.

Nagode sosai

and please with address
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2013
Why the sudden jump of first bank share to N20? Could it be some peeps have seen their result to be ok?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Joshuabak:

and please with address
Investment Centre Limited,
Jenifa Plaza, Room 17.
Opposed SEC Building
Central Business District
Wuse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Joshuabak: Please guys....for certain reasons I want suggestions of Good stockbrokers in Abuja preferably within maitama and wuse....Please understand its urgent.

Nagode sosai

Go to Fidelity Securities Ltd at Fidelity Bank Building at Wuse 3 (heritage House)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2013
9free: Who has any reliable information about Ikeja Hotels? Any hope of releasing their financial statements?
The stock is moving close to the car park and getting cheaper and cheaper.
Oga B2bR, abeg help us tell Ibru family to release results nah.....

When oga at the top dey call small boy oga, then it is time to run to the king's palace nak.ed..... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Some people done dey chop dividend clean mouth like say nothing happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
question: Some people done dey chop dividend clean mouth like say nothing happen.

Bros cool down! No be only Access, Zenith Bank and Gt bank dem don pay?

wait make dem begin pay big ones like Okomu, Mobil and Total!! cheesy[

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolcash1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.