Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10925928 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (7768) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

Initial oxygen gra gra..Reality will still set in..

**Hides behind sofa**

I don't think this result will cause any major bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

^^^You guys will never learn from all these oxygen boys propaganda will you?

Opportunity for some people to quickly dump theirs before judgement day. wink

what judgement day r u talking about? after u go go back go laod am...
i tot dexter dumped it. why snaeking back to load it. am sure chibuking is busy loading it now! after bad mouthing.
truth is oando is a good stock its just a matter of time. cowboy or no cowboy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Elai147:

I don't think this result will cause any major bull.

Exactly..

This is just mind games to keep the oxygen faithfuls continuously brainwashed.

Thats why they have to give an interim dividend to keep their followers glued to their seats.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2014
stokfrick:

what judgement day r u talking about? after u go go back go laod am...
i tot dexter dumped it. why snaeking back to load it. am sure chibuking is busy loading it now! after bad mouthing.
truth is oando is a good stock its just a matter of time. cowboy or no cowboy.

I cant load oando now, i have offloaded mine since..the only oxygen units i have left is lying in a dead house which i am trying to retrieve via a new broker but the requirements are just too numerous. Once i am able to transfer the remaining units from there..i will sell all immediately without hesitating.

Dont worry, when the day of judgement comes, you will know smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2014
A very very kind friend just drew my eyes to a company who made 23k EPS but has just declared that it will pay 30k dividend for FY 2013.

Calling forth things that are not as though they were...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2014
stokfrick: oando's Q3 and most esp fullyr result will b da bomb!
loading for medium to long term tins

This makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

Exactly..

Thats why they have to give an interim dividend to keep their followers glued to their seats.

Common sense...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax: A very very kind friend just drew my eyes to a company who made 23k EPS but has just declared that it will pay 30k dividend for FY 2013. Calling forth things that are not as though they were... grin
I expect nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

Exactly..

I love what oando does. It has a way of always bringing out the emotions of investors..

well if their H1 result is truly what it is, then there just might be some light at the end of he tunnel,only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
FranklinRich:

I love what oando does. It has a way of always bringing out the emotions of investors..

well if their H1 result is truly what it is, then there just might be some light at the end of he tunnel,only time will tell

Gbam!!! Well said..Only time will tell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
7up!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle: @ Mpeace, Oando, surprising everyone except the Cowboys since 2012! grin
I told you I would quote you very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax: A very very kind friend just drew my eyes to a company who made 23k EPS but has just declared that it will pay 30k dividend for FY 2013.

Calling forth things that are not as though they were...

grin

Share the information bro.. Which stock is it?

Atleast we are all BNSITL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Mpeace: I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).
omaojo1:

This post only shows how ignorant you are when it comes to understanding the basics of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Keep living in fantasy island.

Oma ya e lenu.
Mpeace: I'll just reserve my comment, as only time(and WT) will tell. It will look like magic to many.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Mpeace: I told you I would quote you very soon.
Yes you did. Are you not surprised? I am very very surprised Sir. I dont know what your line of business is, but would you not be surprised to hear of any company that earned 23k (page 2 of their audited statements) and plan to pay out 30k dividend?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

Share the information bro.. Which stock is it?

Atleast we are all BNSITL grin

The one and only bruv. The one and only.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax:

The one and only bruv. The o ne and o nly.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2014
make i check d result.
when is d qualificatn date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
Yes you did. Are you not surprised? I am very very surprised Sir. I dont know what your line of business is, but would you not be surprised to hear of any company that earned 23k (page 2 of their audited statements) and plan to pay out 30k dividend?
grin
the truth is, I never really expected them to pay anything at all, but since its oando, anything can happen. Just wait for the 2014 full year result and get the father of all surprises. But remember I told you it would look like magic to many, including the guy that asked what company would keep a fantastic result for so long. My personal opinion is that their 2014 year end result would surpass that of 2013 by over 200%.
As the saying goes, not a buy or hold recommendation, do your due diligence. By the way, where is Myjoy08 make I thank him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
grin
cap plc paid 225k as total dividend while their eps was 202k ...so...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Afo1k: cap plc paid 225k as total dividend while their eps was 202k ...so...
Yet again, I am surprised grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Mpeace: the truth is, I never really expected them to pay anything at all, but since its oando, anything can happen. Just wait for the 2014 full year result and get the father of all surprises. But remember I told you it would look like magic to many, including the guy that asked what company would keep a fantastic result for so long. My personal opinion is that their 2014 year end result would surpass that of 2013 by over 200%.
As the saying goes, not a buy or hold recommendation, do your due diligence. By the way, where is Myjoy08 make I thank him.

Na wa ooo. Na for only this forum i see say some people poor come be winsh at the same time. Oando no release result wahala, oando pay dividend wahala. Na wa ooooo. I dey fear people ooo. Oando na for people wey get money wey them no need now, no be for people wey go cry if the price fall for now. Wait and see what Oando will do. I am just so shocked that people are not smart enough to read in between the lines. Reporting live from U.A.E

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Dumexoga:

Na wa ooo. Na for only this forum i see say some people poor come be winsh at the same time. Oando no release result wahala, oando pay dividend wahala. Na wa ooooo. I dey fear people ooo

grin grin

Dumexbaba! i greet you!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2014
dsonofmaan:

grin grin

Dumexbaba! i greet you!!
I hail you my brother. how far nah. My brother we are making too much money this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
Yet again, I am surprised grin
Am not..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
In fact, that Oando 1H result adonbilvt!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
All sarcasm aside, I'm happy for the portfolios that contain oxygen right now. Please celebrate your moment. You deserve it. Your vigils and your cries have reached the heavens and now WT has been inspired to deliver.

As for me, I comfort myself with the fact that there are many ways to make a million naira, but I'll give two extremes; you either sell a N1m item to one person or you sell a N1 item to a million suckers.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri: In fact, that Oando 1H result adonbilvt!!!
If its not audited, its not audited wink.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
If its not audited, its not audited wink.

Gbam!! most especially when its a Cow boy delivered Result! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Now i know that Oando's faithful occupy this forum...(kidding). Best days ahead for everyone!!! Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dumexoga:
Na wa ooo. Na for only this forum i see say some people poor come be winsh at the same time. Oando no release result wahala, oando pay dividend wahala. Na wa ooooo. I dey fear people ooo. Oando na for people wey get money wey them no need now, no be for people wey go cry if the price fall for now. Wait and see what Oando will do. I am just so shocked that people are not smart enough to read in between the lines. Reporting live from U.A.E

Dumex Baba! e don tey I dey wait for this your post. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have learnt to QUIET THE NOISE (in Richard Quest's voice). Some people's sentiments will make you miss opportunities or lose a fortune. Examine the numbers and make sense from it yourself. I just love the man I have become. tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (7768) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.