Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901668 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri: In fact, that Oando 1H result adonbilvt!!!

Why? Even after dem show u pissure of d result? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God for life. Oando gave me my bday present in style with my 50000units getting ready to multiply. We making money this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Excel sheet birthday things. Correct guy!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
jideflash: Thank God for life. Oando gave me my bday present in style with my 50000units getting ready to multiply. We making money this year.

Congrats to you. but if na you come get 17million units, how you for take react? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Watch out!!!

#jokeoftheyear

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elai147:

Why? Even after dem show u pissure of d result? grin

Na fotokopy, I wan the original

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm!!!

Abeg, wetin be the outstanding shares of Oando? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
It takes on different numbers depending on how the cowboys feel.

But for some months now, it's been hovering around 8.8bn+ units.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mpeace: I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).

omaojo1:

This post only shows how ignorant you are when it comes to understanding the basics of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Keep living in fantasy island.

Oma ya e lenu.

Mpeace: I'll just reserve my comment, as only time(and WT) will tell. It will look like magic to many.

Oga, I still stand by my earlier position irrespective of what you are shown in this market. There is always the true position and the position you outsiders are meant to see.

Where have you seen a coy with an EPS of 23kobo paying 30kobo.

Have you seen the qualification date for the 70kobo dividend? Expect the rights to come before that date.

Did you see the current liabilities (borrowing) of 188bn of Dec'13 that reduced to 175bn in June'14. What is the definition of current liabilities again pls?

I will say the same thing if I were in your shoes. But me I know the actual deal and will never be deluded.

This our market is just a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax: It takes on different numbers depending on how the cowboys feel.

But for some months now, it's been hovering around 8bn+ units.

grin

8B?

With all the PPs?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich: Watch out!!!

#jokeoftheyear

grin grin

Oga your anthem don resurrect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
omaojo1: Mpeace: I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).

omaojo1:

This post only shows how ignorant you are when it comes to understanding the basics of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Keep living in fantasy island.

Oma ya e lenu.

Mpeace: I'll just reserve my comment, as only time(and WT) will tell. It will look like magic to many.

Oga, I still stand by my earlier position irrespective of what you are shown in this market. There is always the true position and the position you outsiders are meant to see.

Where have you seen a coy with an EPS of 23kobo paying 30kobo.

Have you seen the qualification date for the 70kobo dividend? Expect the rights to come before that date.

Did you see the current liabilities (borrowing) of 188bn of Dec'13 that reduced to 175bn in June'14. What is the definition of current liabilities again pls?

I will say the same thing if I were in your shoes. But me I know the actual deal and will never be deluded.

This our market is just a joke.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
mpi210:

8B?

With all the PPs?

I know it's small bruv, don't worry you won't be disappointed. It shall increase and multiply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let me ask another one:

What's the debt to equity ratio of Oando?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dumexoga:

Na wa ooo. Na for only this forum i see say some people poor come be winsh at the same time. Oando no release result wahala, oando pay dividend wahala. Na wa ooooo. I dey fear people ooo. Oando na for people wey get money wey them no need now, no be for people wey go cry if the price fall for now. Wait and see what Oando will do. I am just so shocked that people are not smart enough to read in between the lines. Reporting live from U.A.E

Oga na now you know say pple dey crase different different levels? ...o ga-eme fa voom na anya...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
The qualification date of the interim dividend far no be small.

They might throw in the rights issue before that date........

Sharp guys!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
mpi210: Let me ask another one:

What's the debt to equity ratio of Oando?

My oga, this is also dynamic. Honestly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
mpi210: The qualification date of the interim dividend far no be small.

They might throw in the rights issue before that date........

Sharp guys!!

Now you're one of the sharp guys too...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Born2berich:

Congrats to you. but if na you come get 17million units, how you for take react? grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
mpi210: Hmmmm!!!

Abeg, wetin be the outstanding shares of Oando? grin grin

8,869,060,738. That is the OS that was used to reach an EPS of 1.23 using a profit of 8,980,014,000.

#oandonoknowmaths
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
sth is brewing in fidelity!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
omaojo1:

8,869,060,738. That is the OS that was used to reach an EPS of 1.23 using a profit of 8,980,014,000.

#oandonoknowmaths

Hehehe...

Financial Engineering my oga. Financial Engineering.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
stokfrick: sth is brewing in fidelity!

Yes they bought premBREW

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
omaojo1:

#oandonoknowmaths

And if they had to reach that number by deducting any pre-negotiated dividends on preferred stock based on that same net income, the result of that mathematical operation would be a reduction in the EPS.

The only way that EPS can be 1.23 is either by an increase in reported net income (while keeping the denominator constant) or by a (reconstructed) version of the total number of shares outstanding (keeping the numerator constant).

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
stokfrick:

what judgement day r u talking about? after u go go back go laod am...
i tot dexter dumped it. why snaeking back to load it. am sure chibuking is busy loading it now! after bad mouthing.
truth is oando is a good stock its just a matter of time. cowboy or no cowboy.
not this year again, am done with Oando for this year, till next year, even if Oando enter #26 am still at gain when compare with the price I sold mine. Come to think of it, 30k + 70k = #1, #24 + #1 = #25, as a good business man, if am still in Oando I will sell on time before the reverse will be the case.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
bnsitl, did u see d high vol traded in wapic yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I came out publicly and declared that I had liquidated all my oxygen holdings.

The situation remains LIQUIDATED.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
stokfrick: bnsitl, did u see d high vol traded in wapic yesterday?

#MonkeyHunter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax: I came out publicly and declared that I had liquidated all my oxygen holdings.
The situation remains LIQUIDATED.
grin
Seems many are trying to do the same. The offer is about 3 times the bid at the mo. The institutional investors should increase their rate of mopping up before the price multiplies. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Chibuking81, @Others - why don't you talk less on Oando matter since you don't have any stake in it anymore. It'll do you some good if you tow that line smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
Seems many are trying to do the same. The offer is about 3 times the bid at the mo. The institutional investors should increase their rate of mopping up before the price multiplies. grin

This will happen at a faster rate!!! Watch out!!!

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), Diyke4rich and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.