Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029216 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dexterax:
@nitrogen

I see you mehn.
My oga, I just dey observe things ni o, there is blood on the dance floor, I was predicting 39.5k to be the support level, at least before we see another nose-diving, but no one can predict the market, it closed at 39.2k levels today, and I don't thing it will turn anytime soon, so, as for me and my household, we will hold on to our profit, reduce our positions and watch how events unfold. Maybe its over for the year sef, maybe!

Hope you are chewing and digesting heavily that stuff? God dey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please, you guys said that FO's EPS was down, but I am seeing over 40 percent increase now, or I don't know how to read statements again nii? God save us from the bears o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moyin2009: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
hmmm na wa for todays market o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hallo my bnsitl. U remember d cal i told u I got from d nipost guy?Its for ccnn. A very pleasant surprise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
mercylicious:
Hallo my bnsitl. U remember d cal i told u I got from d nipost guy?Its for ccnn. A very pleasant surprise.

All these guys wey dey call you so.......ok o. So Nipost dey call you? When you are large, you are large. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
nitrogen:
Please, you guys said that FO's EPS was down, but I am seeing over 40 percent increase now, or I don't know how to read statements again nii? God save us from the bears o.

Non-controlling interest- not all the profit is attributable to shareholders of FO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
So Seplat and Total will have a meeting of their boards in the next 2-3 weeks to consider declaration of interim dividends to be paid to share holders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Not just the NSE,global markets closed in very dark red.

Fear of stagnating economic growth and dwindling oil prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Charlesnerd:
Not just the NSE,global markets closed in very dark red.

Fear of stagnating economic growth and dwindling oil prices.

Yes ooo, Wild day on wall street(bloody Wednesday). So much fear in the markets everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
moyin2009:
hmmm na wa for todays market o.
[quote
ma broda eh, dis na serious purnishmnt o. bt is also. an opurtunity 2 long termers sha

author=mercylicious post=27171541]Hallo my bnsitl. U remember d cal i told u I got from d nipost guy?Its for ccnn. A very pleasant surprise.[/quote]
mercy enjoyi dividend sinc 1900.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is d planting season. Make gud use of it. Start planting in tranches
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yem0350:
This is d planting season. Make gud use of it. Start planting in tranches

Yes o. Have resolved to start buying in bits this week starting with FBNH though I initially did not want to touch any banking stock. But the way the price is falling is a promo. Buy 1 get 2 free

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
passwelle:
So Seplat and Total will have a meeting of their boards in the next 2-3 weeks to consider declaration of interim dividends to be paid to share holders.
Seplat Total interim dividend?
kokobaba:

Yes o. Have resolved to start buying in bits this week starting with FBNH though I initially did not want to touch any banking stock. But the way the price is falling is a promo. Buy 1 get 2 free
[quote author=passwelle post=27174458]
FBNH 1 for 2?, Diarissss God ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2014
I am sure many on here are not considering the Transcorp Hotel IPO, but per adventure anyone is, kindly see the dailies today. Noga Hotels was guaranteed 25% stake by FGN in 1981 and will not take kindly to any dilution of said equity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls did anyone notice the last trades of FO in the dying minutes of the market yesterday? It was trading at c. NGN202 up till 2.26pm if memory serves me right and I missed the last few trades. Or did they come with market makers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:
Pls did anyone notice the last trades of FO in the dying minutes of the market yesterday? It was trading at c. NGN202 up till 2.26pm if memory serves me right and I missed the last few trades. Or did they come with market makers?

Your eyes mehn....

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

Good day my Oga.

No, the only price movement was from 209 to 218 during yesterday's session. Yes, it even went on offer at one point and traded at 198+ but volumes at that level were all less than 10k and therefore could not move the price.

So, even when those trades were happening at around that N200 level, the registered price was 218. It was moved to that level before 11am yesterday.

Big ups on your close watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2014
omaojo1:

Good day my Oga.
No, the only price movement was from 209 to 218 during yesterday's session. Yes, it even went on offer at one point and traded at 198+ but volumes at that level were all less than 10k and therefore could not move the price.
So, even when those trades were happening at around that N200 level, the registered price was 218. It was moved to that level before 11am yesterday.
Big ups on your close watching.
Thank u Sir. Its so easy to miss out on the volume of individual trades when the price is amazing the eyes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2014
the blood that Mr market will shed will send many on exile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2014
by their comment, you shall know the stocks in their portfolio

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Who is moving FCMB?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Trying to find the reasons for FBNH price profile and came across this article.
http://web.nairametrics.com/is-first-bank-set-to-take-a-n7-5billion-write-down/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
When it rains it pours. GTB at NGN26, Stanbic your own dey come shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

I think i will sell my FO very soon and buy 7up the way the market is going.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:
Watching in 7HD grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2014
NSE serves final delisting notice on Starcomms, others

http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/10/16/nse-serves-final-delisting-notice-starcomms-others/?wt=2

“A number of those companies have engaged the
Exchange and we are now talking with them. Some of
them have filed their papers and some of them are
holding their AGMs,” Onyema had said, stressing that
not all the companies would be delisted."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Na turn by turn.

Yesterday it was FBNH,today its GTB.

Whose turn will it be tommorow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Dragonking:
I think i will sell my FO very soon and buy 7up the way the market is going.
To be honest, I think right now cash is King. At least till the end of this week. Problem with 7up is the supply. It has been on bid persistently for a few weeks now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Charlesnerd:
Na turn by turn.
Yesterday it was FBNH,today its GTB.
Whose turn will it be tommorow?
FBNH own never finish oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.