Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949795 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
So GTB too dey this game, hmmn. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oga's in the House, can someone please tell me why FORTE OIL is on offer!!!!!?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
davide470:
Oga's in the House, can someone please tell me why FORTE OIL is on offer!!!!!?
Sir it is due to the fact that the dudes at Forte keep over-delivering.
grin

{hides behind the sofa for Dexter}

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello transcorpians? Na only una waka come market today? Chai people bad for this market o. Transcorp approaching 4.00 naira junction. Where Jamace?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
I went for some small shopping today in the market and i got FBNH on sale for N10.96 shocked shocked. I will try and check tomorrow again and if it is still on sale i will buy some more. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tjohn1:
FBN - 10.97 hmmmm, na waoh!!! na only you waka come this market?

If you run me out, na u sabi ooooh....!!!
Stop the bleeding man!!!!!!!! Kilode!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I must look for money to average FBN by fire by force!

That is the best thing to do. I can tell you stocks like fbnh,zenith,gtbank cannot be down for a very long time considering their pedigree. The bear season could run till the end of the year, nobody knows. It could even pick up before the elections, nobody knows.just take calculated risk and buy in tranches cos it could get to N8, nobody knows what will happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

Sir it is due to the fact that the dudes at Forte keep over-delivering.
grin

{hides behind the sofa for Dexter}

grin

Damn market makers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why is nobody talking about the Oando sale?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Seems Aiico has been on technical suspension at 0.8 for over a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
mpi210:
FBN - 10.97
UBA - 5.32

Hmmmmm!!!!
Almost there!!!
I am waiting for FBNH @ #9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
I for one do not want to be called names. Oxygen brings out the loyalty of many here to the prophets, and their wrath is funneled on those who do not think it is time to board the train just yet. At least they can now mop up all the offer of Oxygen at a cheaper price and at a faster rate. As the deoxygenation of the NSE continues, my Mobil and Total dey gidigba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

It's been on sale since na grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
I remember switching between teasing those on the oxygen train, defending the train and then teasing them again. I've really had fun I swear.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Surely tomorrow will be green
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Will you mop everything? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
Green for which stock Sir? because Dunlop self green today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yem0350:

I am waiting for FBNH @ #9
I hope u won't say N7 if it gets to N9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sterling to sell c. NGN20bn worth of shares at NGN2.65 to a strategic investor
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/10/sterling-bank-plans-to-raise-up-to-320m-in-fresh-capital/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
skye no de disappoint at all ,always bloody. l think say some good head dey for this bank angry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
kokobaba:

I tell you... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
kokobaba:

He's a joker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Forecast: "We see a sustained bearish sentiment in tomorrow’s trading, pushing the WTD return more in the negative." - @UBACapitalGroup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aks:
Forecast: "We see a sustained bearish sentiment in tomorrow’s trading, pushing the WTD return more in the negative." - @UBACapitalGroup

They are planning to buy tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

They are planning to buy tomorrow

There are many indications today that market might reverse tomorrow and definitely next week. Don't panic, we have been on this road before. Sir Agba, u understand the gimmick!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
The attention of the
Commission (SEC) has been
drawn to a number of
publications regarding
the recent technical
suspension placed on
trading of Shares of
Access Bank PLC by the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Commission is aware that the Nigerian Stock
Exchange in September 2014 placed the trading of
Shares of Access Bank PLC on technical suspension
following the proposal of Rights Issue by the Bank.
The Commission wishes to state that it had in September
2009 directed the NSE to discontinue the practice of
placing securities of listed company on technical
suspension during capital raising exercise as it is not a
best practice.
It was in furtherance of this discontinuance of technical
suspension of trading in listed securities in the Nigerian
Capital Market that the Commission directed the NSE on
September 23, 2014 to immediately lift the technical
suspension on Access Bank PLC Shares and the Exchange
has since complied with the directive.
The Commission therefore reiterates its earlier directive
that no technical suspension shall be placed on trading in
the Securities of any company involved in capital raising
in the Nigerian Capital Market in order to avoid unfair
market practices.
The Commission is however investigating the
circumstances surrounding the action of the NSE in
imposing the technical suspension on Access Bank PLC
Shares as no such suspension was placed on the Shares
of other listed companies who undertook capital raising
recently.
The Commission wishes to assure the investing public
and stakeholders of its commitment to ensure the
sustenance of investor confidence and the integrity of
the Nigerian Capital Market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dumexoga:

People like you are not supposed to be here at all. You open your mouth to say things you dont know. Even if there is anything like that, will there be any reason to panic? Na wa oooo, i pity the people wey dey listen to you oooo. Its just that people have short memories. Similar thing happened few months ago, and there was nothing people like you didnt say about this market. Please hold your opinion to yourself and leave the stock market. You can sell now and bury your money in your bedroom. Nonsense
I stated in the page 427 , on 16 september 2014, exactly one month today, that I will remind you of this your post, what is happening now, many has lost millions of naira, some thousands, and it never end there many that still expect bull this year will still loose million and thousand. I still maintain that cash is king for now, better sale and hold on for next year, no matter how much you loose or will still loose, sale now because all the stock will fall even those that seen to be healthy will be affected, better act now to avoid had I know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chibuking81:
I stated in the page 427 , on 16 september 2014, exactly one month today, that I will remind you of this your post, what is happening now, many has lost millions of naira, some thousands, and it never end there many that still expect bull this year will still loose million and thousand. I still maintain that cash is king for now, better sale and hold on for next year, no matter how much you loose or will still loose, sale now because all the stock will fall even those that seen to be healthy will be affected, better act now to avoid had I know.

Thank You Great Investor!! Your opinion is well appreciated!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chibuking81:

For real...the market is crashing ....I am afraid I have lost much that selling now will not make sense...my decision is to hold on buying anything for now, what ever that is in the market remains there..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank You Great Investor!! Your opinion is well appreciated!
@Myjoy08 , pls this no be joking matter, 2008/2009 is here oo, u know I be ur die hard fan, but...am scared...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
cadno:

For real...the market is crashing ....I am afraid I have lost much that selling now will not make sense...my decision is to hold on buying anything for now, what ever that is in the market remains there..
If we assume the present level of foreign investment on our bourse is at c. 25%. These guys from outside the country may be uneasy with things going on back home (see link below). Imagine if 50% of the foreign investment on the bourse is being withdrawn in a few days? If you do not think so, check the volume on our beloved 7UP today. I am not trying to create any panic but then what if this persists and your portfolio goes red further? Remember there's a reason why stop losses exist to "cut your losses short and let your winners run".

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29644214
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/stocks/08/capital-losses.asp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
passwelle:

If we assume the present level of foreign investment on our bourse is at c. 25%. These guys from outside the country may be uneasy with things going on back home (see link below). Imagine if 50% of the foreign investment on the bourse is being withdrawn in a few days? There is no Falcon to mop up extensively at the moment. I am not trying to create any panic but then what if this persists and your portfolio goes red further? Remember there's a reason why stop losses exist to "cut your losses short and let your winners run".

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29644214
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/stocks/08/capital-losses.asp
On a second thought, these Cowboys coming out with right issues at this time are not stupid... Something might be cooking...moreover the general global economic climate might contribute, Hence my stop lose move is ...No buy anything again for now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
cadno:

@Myjoy08 , pls this no be joking matter, 2008/2009 is here oo, u know I be ur die hard fan, but...am scared...

Sir, don't trust me but believe me there is nothing to fear about. The major issue behind this is the fall in crude oil and it is just a temporary issue. Nothing, I said nothing to fear about. Just be buying a good fundamentals stock in tranches if the means is there. Sir, once again, there is nothing to fear about. When election is over, I will like to see another gospel of fear that will be disseminated....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, Mpeace(m), chuksnnaemeka, musa1010, ositadima1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.