Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878856 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
SWG1:

No matter the outcome wat i see is pz codedly and subtly performing stunt to the north for couple of weeks now.

#some stocks are more equal than the other.

Pls when is the NSEMPA members sabtical leave ending.

Stockbull, frond , bigx feelamong, jamace, azytech etc abi e never do una?

Bros you know some of us are addicted to the market....

we cant run away naa!!

we dey sidelines dey look for new oppurtunities as they arise...na to take small profit on Dang sugar and UBA I dey now..

sadly I missed the PZ even when my oga told me to move in...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dademonie(f): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Investment One EasyTrade platform allows you to trade your stocks real time on your PCs, smart phones, Ipad etc.
To get started, simply logon to www.easytrade.ng or call +234-1-448-8888 for enquiries.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
dademonie:
Investment One EasyTrade platform allows you to trade your stocks real time on your PCs, smart phones, Ipad etc.
To get started, simply logon to www.easytrade.ng or call +234-1-448-8888 for enquiries.
Gentlelady,can u tell us the buy and sell commission.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
feelamong:

Bros you know some of us are addicted to the market....

we cant run away naa!!

we dey sidelines dey look for new oppurtunities as they arise...na to take small profit on Dang sugar and UBA I dey now..

sadly I missed the PZ even when my oga told me to move in...

feelamong, what opportunities are u seeing now! daalu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
immanuello:
feelamong, what opportunities are u seeing now! daalu.

wait small the market must reprise some banks soonest.....FBN on my mind!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
feelamong:

wait small the market must reprise some banks soonest.....FBN on my mind!
ok thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hw will somebody buy Oando right at N22 while it is cheaper on the floor?. they need to rethink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kevostica:
Hw will somebody buy Oando right at N22 while it is cheaper on the floor?. they need to rethink
You probably failed to understand that the rights was not intended for the shareholders. Is likely the money been sort had all ready appeared in the expense account. So don't bother the rational for the pricing. Last year when they were desperate First registrars adopted online download of the rights circular, but this time around they are not considering that. Why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
hmmm, see Dangote sugar last minute bid thinz shocked

may be end of d month balance thinz. which ever way, let them keep it up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kevostica:

I wonder o. But actually, they didn't have you in mind. Some folks have the intention of taking up your rights should you decide to opt out. Same way Diamond rights was 100% subscribed because the Carlyle Group was on hand to take up rights renounced by shareholders.

I expect to see a successful Oando rights offer notwithstanding the absurdity of the offer price wrt floor price. Abrakadabra grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
FBN should be cool to buy now, the 52-week low price is 9 naira, while it is doing 10 naira, so picking it up will be cool. My thoughts ni sha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
kotlass:

I wonder o. But actually, they didn't have you in mind. Some folks have the intention of taking up your rights should you decide to opt out. Same way Diamond rights was 100% subscribed because the Carlyle Group was on hand to take up rights renounced by shareholders.

I expect to see a successful Oando rights offer notwithstanding the absurdity of the offer price wrt floor price. Abrakadabra grin
Read on trw-stockbrokers.com that the sale of rights have being suspended. Dont kn what WT is up to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kevostica:

the right sales has been supended till further notice. saw this somewhere...

OANDO PLC
Suspension of Trading in Rights
Effective today, November 28, 2014, The Nigerian Stock Exchange has suspended further trading in Oando Rights until further notice.
This action was necessitated by information received yesterday, November 27, 2014, evening from Vetiva Securities Ltd, the Lead Stockbroker to the Issue, that Oando Plc has not obtained a formal clearance of the Offer documents and registration of the shares from the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Please note that the Oando Rights traded to date will be reversed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
dademonie:

Madam, show us images of the interface, or better still, give us a link to a video tutorial.

Till then, MC is doing awesome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukyjones:

the right sales has been supended till further notice. saw this somewhere...

OANDO PLC
Suspension of Trading in Rights
Effective today, November 28, 2014, The Nigerian Stock Exchange has suspended further trading in Oando Rights until further notice.
This action was necessitated by information received yesterday, November 27, 2014, evening from Vetiva Securities Ltd, the Lead Stockbroker to the Issue, that Oando Plc has not obtained a formal clearance of the Offer documents and registration of the shares from the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Please note that the Oando Rights traded to date will be reversed.

grin SMH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Elai147:

grin SMH
I will hold you o, were is our church members?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
joseph1013:

Madam, show us images of the interface, or better still, give us a link to a video tutorial.

Till then, MC is doing awesome.
Madam dademonie, can u sincerely tell us that easytrade is quite comparable interms of all things especially trade commissions both for buy and sell to MORGAN CAPITAL!! that's when we can consider u but if not then we stick to our gun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
myjoy08:
http://www.forecasts.org/oil.htm
pls note,i am not attacking u but this particular forecast is ludicrously funny and unlogical and a big joke in their fantasy land.I love to be realistic, oil will go much lower perhaps...... who knows, maybe,hovering around $45-$35 then nigerian economic policy holders will sit up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
mercylicious:
grin
Acknowledged!
Greetings madam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2014
immanuello:
pls note,i am not attacking u but this particular forecast is ludicrously funny and unlogical and a big joke in their fantasy land.I love to be realistic, oil will go much lower perhaps...... who knows, maybe,hovering around $45-$35 then nigerian economic policy holders will sit up.

No problem sir. We will both understand as time goes on. So no need to be over-emphasizing or illogical about this issue. I really like your analysis sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2014
myjoy08:
Is it true that oando has stop the rights?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by osazeet(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Can anyone assist me, my account has just newly been opened with Morgan Capital, the link to itrade was followed, but on the left side that you find realtime trade, was not available, which was described on the lecturing video. Could that be any problem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
osazeet:
Can anyone assist me, my account has just newly been opened with Morgan Capital, the link to itrade was followed, but on the left side that you find realtime trade, was not available, which was described on the lecturing video. Could that be any problem?

Screenshot please, then we can help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Avantajj:

Those jijo parrots always sounded funny to me.

U best pay close attention to either chibuking or myjoy and stop kidding yourselves
you mean the disciples of Emma?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2014
soloniger:

grin grin grin

Wetin eye no go see for NSEMPA? Some people been dey call others "parrots"; for others, na their forecasts they appear "unlogical". chai

Anyway, "who are mine" sef. Na money I waka come find and I go still make the money for the 3 weeks wey remain this year - whether crude oil likes it or disunlikes it.

#chai...grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2014
soloniger:

Don't stoke a fire you won't be able to quench.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
myjoy08:

So many new development since Nov 4, 2014.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, BullBearMkt(m), Princkez, 222Martins(m), Hedgefunds, Emndy(m), yeddy99, kalkah, Digitron, BabsO2(m), stepbystep1010, xezoid(m), Strategical, robobo, Mills55 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.