Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Master Mind In Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Master Mind In Lies (1641 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / How To Blow Any Woman's Mind In Bed Using Your Tongue / The Problems With Having An Open Mind In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Mind In Lies by LilMizzGood(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
One thing I fu*cking hate in all BLACK MANS is the fact that they are all bloody good mother-fu*cking liars. Everything that comes out of their dirty mouth is lies and more lies ...I sometimes wonder if there is a school where they go to learn how to screw people up. I may be wrong to say that all black mans but so far every single ass-hole out there, that god has given black skin to are useless in the eyes of mature, focus career driven women out there. The funny thing is that all the good mans out there are the one getting hurts from women's who have gotten their heart fu*cked over so many times from useless he-goats.

Re: Master Mind In Lies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
chillax baby.. I hope you are ok luv. One thing you must learn from now on is never to trust men completely.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by LilMizzGood(f): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
rokiatu: chillax baby.. I hope you are ok luv. One thing you must learn from now on is never to trust men completely.
lol babe I'm fine aii just some guys who think they have enough ball to lie to people.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by freakcin: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
With that ur ugly looking hair, u get liver begin cast aspersion on all black males, abi?

Wait make awon boiz come catch u 4 hia, btw, how many boys have u dated that u conveniently arrived at this ur gospel?
Re: Master Mind In Lies by LilMizzGood(f): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
freakcin: With that ur ugly looking hair, u get liver begin cast aspersion on all black males, abi?

Wait make awon boiz come catch u 4 hia, btw, how many boys have u dated that u conveniently arrived at this ur gospel?
Freaking or whats so every you called yourself ...i have no comments for you because I don't want to use my spit on you, you are not worthy for my answers..go look at your self very well before you come and talk crap to me.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
[b]I'm really sorry for the many frustrations they must have made u pass through. Buh come to think of it, is it just about blacks? That would mean you are a racist. Or is it about men in general? That would mean u are too chicken-shît to work ur patch and know when the so called "all men" or "all blacks" are lying.

I wanna ask u a question. I don't mean to disrespect u at this juncture, and as such I would love it if u can keep an open mind. If really too-many black men have deceived u in one form or the other (up to the extent of posting this in a forum dominated by blacks), don't u think they succeeded outta ur own stupidity? Like I said, no intention of insulting u, just tryna expose u to the other side in order to be more reasonable.

It's allowed to take whatever a black man says with a pinch of salt until you are able to verify the authenticity of it, since u know most of them have an ace up their sleeve. Buh seriously, it's really awkward and gross to assert that "all black men are liarz". How many have u encountered to make such assertion? Do u think it's wise enough to assert using inducive logic (if it's true for 1,2,3,4 people then its true for all) to categorize all blacks?

By the time you are able to come up with answerz to all my questions, u would realise how silly u were to come up with this thread..

Think with ur head...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Master Mind In Lies by ChopUrMoni: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thats why the rate of White Men and Black Women have reached new HIGH. It has more than TRIPLE what is use to be and is INCREASING!!1

1 Like

Re: Master Mind In Lies by LilMizzGood(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad: [b]I'm really sorry for the many frustrations they must have made u pass through. Buh come to think of it, is it just about blacks? That would mean you are a racist. Or is it about men in general? That would mean u are too chicken-shît to work ur patch and know when the so called "all men" or "all blacks" are lying.

I wanna ask u a question. I don't mean to disrespect u at this juncture, and as such I would love it if u can keep an open mind. If really too-many black men have deceived u in on form or the other (up to the extent of posting this in a forum dominated by blacks), don't u think they succeeded outta ur own stupidity? Like I said, no intention of insulting u, just tryna expose u to the other side in order to be more reasonable.

It's allowed to take whatever a black man says with a pinch of salt until you are able to verify the authenticity of it, since u know most of them have an ace up their sleeve. Buh seriously, it's really awkward and gross to assert that "all black men are liarz". How many have u encountered to make such assertion? Do u think it's wise enough to assert using inducive logic (if it's true for 1,2,3,4 people then its true for all) to categorize all blacks?

By the time you are able to come up with answerz to all my questions, u would realise how silly u were to come up with this thread..

Think with ur head...[/b]
lol gotta say that is a very long comment but have a good point ... just to correct you if I may ... when I post things on here it doesn't means that I'm going through them or that have gone through them. When I say black I mean black mans it has nothing to do with racist or anything.... if you do read my post I acknowledged that there are good black mans out there getting hurt by ladies that have been hurt by others and I do apologizes to those mans out there who are a real good man but the fact is that 97% of black mans out there are lairs.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
All human beings lie. Male femal, white, black yellow they all do. For you to say a particular group of people lie more than the other is just silly.

I agree with Dmcdad though

1 Like

Re: Master Mind In Lies by dmcdad: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
LilMizzGood:
lol gotta say that is a very long comment but have a good point ... just to correct you if I may ... when I post things on here it doesn't means that I'm going through them or that have gone through them. When I say black I mean black mans it has nothing to do with racist or anything.... if you do read my post I acknowledged that there are good black mans out there getting hurt by ladies that have been hurt by others and I do apologizes to those mans out there who are a real good man but the fact is that 97% of black mans out there are lairs.
I see... 3% for the rest of us? Well, even if it were to be 0.1%, I'd be among the honest & sincere ones..
Re: Master Mind In Lies by larrymoore(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op, l could feel ur pains, life is a stage just keep ur head up, we all live to learn. Just take it, everybody lies.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by k2039: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
BLACK MANS is the fact that they are all bloody good motheR fu*cking liars.

Op, you probably have not met K2039, he is honest and sincere, funny enough he is a typical black man.

All generalisation are wrong including this'. You just have not met the right honest person for you, frankly we still have honest and truthful black men in the world, I'm a living typical example.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by k2039: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: All human beings lie. Male femal, white, black yellow they all do. For you to say a particular group of people lie more than the other is just silly.

I agree with Dmcdad though

The kind of lie she is talking about is not the one you are insinuating, I think what she is talking about has to be with black guys being sincere and honest, frankly we still have honest and sincere black guys.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
k2039:

The kind of lie she is talking about is not the one you are insinuating, I think what she is talking about has to be with black guys being sincere and honest, frankly we still have honest and sincere black guys.
How many black men has she met, how many does she know? It is baseless and sill to assume
Re: Master Mind In Lies by k2039: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
How many black men has she met, how many does she know? It is baseless and sill to assume

She hasn't even met k2039 and she is already assuming
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
k2039:

She hasn't even met k2039 and she is already assuming
8lowing your own trumpet I see
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Exponental(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op, U utilized d signage very well.

BTW, some of us dont appreciate telling lies bt u seems to detest truth. So we give u what u want!
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Izuone: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Little miss good,the plural of man is men and not mans.
Re: Master Mind In Lies by LilMizzGood(f): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2012
hmm well I have met a lot of black mans ...for I'm black and don't hate my own skin colors but the lies I'm talking about is those that are way too deep to be forgiven for. Let me ask how many of you girls on NL have been with a black man that told you the truth boldly weather you like it or not, like a take it or leave it kind of thing? see a lot (not saying all) but a lot of black man can never talk something straight without digging around the dirt or sugar- coating the whole fact.

In my personal experience and also stories I have heard and have seen as well that surrounds a black man in it all way ends up to be capture as the "lying person"
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Mynd44: 4:17am On Dec 14, 2012
^^
But ma'am, how can you cann all black men liars? Don't you think you are being unfair?
Re: Master Mind In Lies by dmcdad: 4:22am On Dec 14, 2012
*Wondering...*
Re: Master Mind In Lies by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2012
Hahahaha
Re: Master Mind In Lies by ChopUrMoni: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Izuone: Little miss good,the plural of man is men and not mans.

Thats the KOOL way to say it where we are... but thanks newayz english teacher smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship / Ladies, What If This Happens To You? / See 29-year-old Rat, Its Also A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.