Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (3149 Views)

Beautiful But Still Single... / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / A 19yrs Old Young Beautiful Lady Diedbecause Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Please don't say why all these girls bashing thread again but this is jus a real life observation especially In Nigeria
Sure you will agree with me that most girls within the age bracket of 18 and 23 (esp university Undergraduates) are the most beautiful, pretty, georgeous, cute, sexy and should be the type of girl you wanna go into relationship leading to marriage. I discovered that these set of girls are the Unfaithful ones, gat serious attitude problem, poor or no spiritual life, very demanding in terms of finance (never satisfied with wat parents give) and never interested in keeping to one guy only as they will rather have BIS boyfriend, christian brother boyfriend, studymate boyfriend, party boyfriend, Money boyfriend, sex boyfriend etc (at least 1 boyfriend for all their responsibilities) and only get serious with (1 guy) relationship when they discover they are getting old with very low market value. Feel free to criticize my observation
What is really wrong with our way of life in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by greedie1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
following
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Everything comes wit its price u have to choose wisely
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Vince77(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Anytin dat has to do wit attitude of pple(boy or girl),behavior,character, presentation..... Etc. Blame it on d parents! PERIOD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
xyoung: the most beautiful, pretty, georgeous, cute, sexy and should be the type of girl you wanna go into relationship leading to marriage.
women like men who make the effort to get to know them for who they r not what they look like, if u focus on the wrong things, she will focus on the wrong things like ur wallet grin SOME beautiful girls know that men are ready to do a whole lot of dumb stuff jus to be wit them, so they simply make them their toys

2 Likes

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Tsmooth1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sleeping....

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
You forget to add suya boyfriend
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Kslib: You forget to add suya boyfriend
And recharge card bf..
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by P4VS20: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
And recharge card bf..

and driver boyfriends : all they do is drive em where ever and all the guy gets in return is an ear rub. hahaha.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmm. I agree with the OP...though not all of them behave like that. The society (family, media, government, religious bodies) is not helping matters too.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by dmcdad: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
P4VS20:

and driver boyfriends : all they do is drive em where ever and all the guy gets in return is an ear rub. hahaha.

Ahan! Ear rub? U fit gree dat 1?
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by P4VS20: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Ahan! Ear rub? U fit gree dat 1?

lol. ear rub ke? abi make she carry me go ghana high for tinunbu, make she buy me correct amala and gbegiri.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Rocktation(f): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eyaaa...e don pain am..
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Shugamania(f): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Peer pressure..
Every other girl is doing it, why cant she? Simply because she has no mind of her own and would rather conform to the popular idea of what's 'in' and discard what she used to believe is proper. Some men encourage it too by buying a girl's attention with numerous gifts just to win her over, and when that is achieved they try to reduce it or stop completely...na dat time u go dey hear complain say she's too demanding but u cant blame her.
Op, glad u used the word most though, and you acknowledged the fact that not all girls out there are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2012
gree-die:
following
I don't need you to follow me
I need your coomment
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Everything comes wit its price u have to choose wisely
I don't get you
Expansiate further
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by tpia1: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2012
Nobody is mature at that age.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2012
op 18-24 years for a woman is called the age bracket for adventure. if you want to get serious with any girl don't marry girls within this age bracket. They are rarely faithful in relationships. they are easily carried away by material things and have no control over their emotions. Unlike ladies 25+ who have passed through several experiences and are matured.

1 Like

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2012
Vince77: Anytin dat has to do wit attitude of pple(boy or girl),behavior,character, presentation..... Etc. Blame it on d parents! PERIOD!!!!!
I quite agree with you
Most mothers give their daughters wrong orientation nowadays
For example, my own cousin (girl) got a present frm a guy (very expensive gold wristwatch) and guess what? Her mother never questioned her d source of the watch(knowing quite well dat her daughter can't afford d watch by herself)
I PUT (90 percent blame) ON OUR MOTHER
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: women like men who make the effort to get to know them for who they r not what they look like, if u focus on the wrong things, she will focus on the wrong things like ur wallet grin SOME beautiful girls know that men are ready to do a whole lot of dumb stuff jus to be wit them, so they simply make them their toys
This is very wrong..
This means girls like taking advantage of guys but you forget dat a responsible and mayb *God made husband* might jus fall victim also
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by tpia1: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2012
intbizoil: op 18-24 years for a woman is called the age bracket for adventure. if you want to get serious with any girl don't marry girls within this age bracket. They are rarely faithful in relationships. they are easily carried away by material things and have no control over their emotions. Unlike ladies 25+ who have passed through several experiences and are matured.

It doesnt mean you shouldnt marry them, but just dont expect them to be mature.

Guys in that age range generally arent mature either.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2012
T-smooth:
Sleeping....
*slaps*
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2012
Kslib: You forget to add suya boyfriend
Dis set is d worst
Buy her suya and what de get in return
*thank you baby*
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2012
P4VS20:

Car owners ni!!!!
This is why I will never toast a girl wit car
Instead I prefer parking in a corner, walk up to her on foot and flowwwwwww
because when u pull over, she is bound to connect with your wheels and not you
First error by guys
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Caracta: Hmmm. I agree with the OP...though not all of them behave like that. The society (family, media, government, religious bodies) is not helping matters too.
Yeah so annoying
When I was in the university, discovered girls r hardly satisfied with wat parents give dem even though all her important needs (accomodation, feeding, academic fees and pocket money) are being taken care of, you still find most of dem travelling out on friday night (only God know where) only to return on sunday (for d extreme ones)
While for d coded ones, de wanna have study mate (2f..u....ck dem after reading) while still assuring the real boyfriend of undying love, not to talk of examination/blocking boyfriend...do girls really have to bow to peer pressure??
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2012
Rocktation: Eyaaa...e don pain am..
Which one b dis
I'm talking of our degrading morals, now check out ur comment..anyway I wouldn't be surprised if you fall into *dis category of girls* because I think you do
No offence intended but what do you really gain by keeping loads of boyfriends instead of one and when they all start running away when you are 26yrs, you start running to church for prayer request meanwhile you caused all ur problems
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Caracta(f): 1:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Well, like my teenage cousin will say, "Welcome to the 21st century". Like someone said, most of them are not matured and they want to dance to the tune that sells. They see things, they watch things, they talk things, etc. They are very vulnerable too and can be manipulated easily. They want to be noticed.
All these and many more, shape their attitude towards life. There are some good ones though. Just know what you want and go for it.

It has always been and it will always be...

1 Like

Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Shugamania: Peer pressure..
Every other girl is doing it, why cant she? Simply because she has no mind of her own and would rather conform to the popular idea of what's 'in' and discard what she used to believe is proper. Some men encourage it too by buying a girl's attention with numerous gifts just to win her over, and when that is achieved they try to reduce it or stop completely...na dat time u go dey hear complain say she's too demanding but u cant blame her.
Op, glad u used the word most though, and you acknowledged the fact that not all girls out there are like that.
I would rather say most (nearly 95percent) girls enter the university with the wrong mindset. University is viewed as a place to flex, party, bcom wayward, show off etc and forgettin the primary reason to study and graduate wit a good grade
I blame some rich guys (rich with parents wealth and not theirs) for misleading girls also but if dem girls gat spiritual life, nuffin like dat will happen
#FACT Girls become christian only when their market demand depreciates..that is why you hardly find a christian beautiful girl
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2012
tpia1: Nobody is mature at that age.
What is maturity
What is relationship between maturity and having loads of boyfriend
I disagree with you, even if a girl is not matured at that age, by virtue of her home training, she should know what is right and wrong
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by Caracta(f): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2012
xyoung:

#FACT Girls become christian only when their market demand depreciates..that is why you hardly find a christian beautiful girl
I disagree..pls don't generalize.
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:51am On Dec 14, 2012
intbizoil: op 18-24 years for a woman is called the age bracket for adventure. if you want to get serious with any girl don't marry girls within this age bracket. They are rarely faithful in relationships. they are easily carried away by material things and have no control over their emotions. Unlike ladies 25+ who have passed through several experiences and are matured.
D truth is dat girls above 25 yrs are hardly beautiful..you see oldage and desperation setting in which lead to girls faking/hiding true nature jus to get married and when d husband discover their true nature after 4years of marriage, d guy get tired of marriage and file for Divorce..figure this out,don't you think this divorce thing is becoming popular in Nigeria 2day and the Source can be traced to what I highlighted
Re: Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? by xyoung: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2012
tpia1:

It doesnt mean you shouldnt marry them, but just dont expect them to be mature.

Guys in that age range generally arent mature either.
I disagree
Most guys (like 65 percent) are matured at that age compared to girls (15 percent)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total???? / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.