Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

If Your Famous Husband Cheats On You (the Clintons) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Famous Husband Cheats On You (the Clintons) (585 Views)

Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Clintons Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Famous Husband Cheats On You (the Clintons) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bill clinton, one of america's most famous and popular president. We all know how he stirred america's economy through his econnomic policies with lots of goodwill. Now that is not the point am trying to make about him.

It was a well known and publicised fact all over the world at the height of his 2nd tenure that he was having an extramarital affair with a whitehouse intern monica lewinsky. He even admitted to having an affair with her in the us senate, when he was being interrogated.

Now with the admission of him having an extra-marital affair, his wife still stayed with him unlike the typical americans who are always quick to divorce mostly on cases like these. Even women in general wouldnt want to hear or imagine their husbands having extra-marital affairs.

Now the question i am asking our nairalander ladies is, if your husband was as famous and popular like bill clinton and you catch him having an affair with another woman, will you divorce him or continue with your marriage.
Re: If Your Famous Husband Cheats On You (the Clintons) by k2039: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hillary has presidential ambitions and Bill will go a long way in making it happen, he sure has a lot of influence.
Re: If Your Famous Husband Cheats On You (the Clintons) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
k2039: Hillary has presidential ambitions and Bill will go a long way in making it happen, he sure has a lot of influence.

yeah man, bill clinton even helped propelled her poltical carreer as a senator and also getting towards her presidential ambition. Now look at how powerfull she is in america.

I can rightly guess that if not for her selfish ambitions and bill clinton's political clout and influence, she would have dumped him.......... lolzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On Ibo/other Tribes Marriages / Why The Ones We Love Drive Us Crazy / LADIES: Tips For Getting Along With Your Mother-in-law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.