Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Your Views On Ibo/other Tribes Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Views On Ibo/other Tribes Marriages (588 Views)

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On Ibo/other Tribes Marriages by ripo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
I dont intend to recycle topics as there is a possibility that this one might have been treated at one point or the other on this forum. However, I intend to draw our minds to a reoccuring issue of the menace of inter ethnic marriage. I got attracted to the Ibos as it is now a common sight to see Yoruba guys, for instance, fall in love with Ibo gals (ofcourse, they are beautiful and always very committed). It amazes me that some Ibo families pose stiff resistance to potential non-Ibo husbands, despite similarities in faith. I need your views on this as I am on a verge of swimming in that river.

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Means Makin up 4 A Deficiency In Something! If No Deficiency,why Make Up / In Need Of An Advice ASAP / Men! What Are You Going.to Do For Your Woman On Valentines????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.