Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich (3801 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who will buy please talk o. It is good to pay tithe. GOD COMMANDS IT! I and My Family will obey this rule even if No One WILL!!
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: you gat mail

Yes dearest. I will reply accordingly.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by PastorKun(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2012
God's-Word:
Who will buy please talk o. It is good to pay tithe. GOD COMMANDS IT! I and My Family will obey this rule even if No One WILL!!

Is this all you have to say to deefend your tithing stance despite the elucidating post on hebrews 7 Goshen just posted. Did you read it? Did you digest ? For someone who claims to want to write a book on tithes, so far you have displayed a very shallow knowledge on the subject matter. Why should I spend a kobo of my money buying a book the auther clearly doesn't know what he is writing about
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by Goshen360(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^ Abeg no mind the guy. He said "God COMMANDS it" and we have shown him where the same God ENDED AND CANCELLED IT....You no see say the guy don run ni.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Abeg no mind the guy. He said "God COMMANDS it" and we have shown him where the same God ENDED AND CANCELLED IT....You no see say the guy don run ni.... cheesy
dnt make that mistake. I am not running...why argue with you when i know what the truth is? No sense in that. The bible says ''in quietness shall your strenght be'' (you might still cook up another verse to defend this but it doesn't matter). You'll hear stuffs like heaven and hell is nt real, the bible is full of lies, GOD condems tithing, JESUS is not the son of GOD, JESUS was married to Mary Magdalene and they had a child, JESUS never resurrected e.t.c. What u shld know is that, some Christians out there don't care. The book of malachi tells us to tithe. WE WILL TITHE! GOD is not a man that He shld lie nor a son of man that He shld repent.
Pastor Adeboye is a true son of GOD for those of us who know him and GOD has spoken thru him that we shld pay our tithes. Even if he's lieing, he'll meet with God on the last day but so far so good, i have been saved alot of times by just tithing. The fact there is that, i grow richer and richer. GOD keeps blessing the works of my hand. This doesn't mean that i dnt work hard. I'm sure that you'll agree with me that majority of people work hard and have nothing to show for it. The bible says, except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain they that build it. Except the LORD watcheth over the city, the watchman waketh in vain. The bible also explains that prayer and hardwork are essential for success meaning that we need God and hard work to make it. HE WHO DOES NOT WORK WONT EAT but he who works without GOD works in vain. Also, dnt compare yourslf with bill gates and others. All blessings no matter who enjoys it come from GOD.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by flourishG(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Worship God in Spirit and truth, not in spirit and lies. You might be deluded

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by aletheia(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2012
God's-Word:
I have written a book titled: why non-tithing christians stay poor and How tithing christians can become rich.
The book is available in PDF format. Total of 88 pages.
It reveals the hidden secrets. . .

God's-Word:
I hav'nt written the book yet.

At OP. . .you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by olubuffett: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2012
God's-Word:

dnt make that mistake. I am not running...why argue with you when i know what the truth is? No sense in that. The bible says ''in quietness shall your strenght be'' (you might still cook up another verse to defend this but it doesn't matter). You'll hear stuffs like heaven and hell is nt real, the bible is full of lies, GOD condems tithing, JESUS is not the son of GOD, JESUS was married to Mary Magdalene and they had a child, JESUS never resurrected e.t.c. What u shld know is that, some Christians out there don't care. The book of malachi tells us to tithe. WE WILL TITHE! GOD is not a man that He shld lie nor a son of man that He shld repent.
Pastor Adeboye is a true son of GOD for those of us who know him and GOD has spoken thru him that we shld pay our tithes. Even if he's lieing, he'll meet with God on the last day but so far so good, i have been saved alot of times by just tithing. The fact there is that, i grow richer and richer. GOD keeps blessing the works of my hand. This doesn't mean that i dnt work hard. I'm sure that you'll agree with me that majority of people work hard and have nothing to show for it. The bible says, except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain they that build it. Except the LORD watcheth over the city, the watchman waketh in vain. The bible also explains that prayer and hardwork are essential for success meaning that we need God and hard work to make it. HE WHO DOES NOT WORK WONT EAT but he who works without GOD works in vain. Also, dnt compare yourslf with bill gates and others. All blessings no matter who enjoys it come from GOD.

Carry go, stand by what you believe; tithing is not only about money its also about the love for God (john 14:15),(john 14:21).
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by free123: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
my inlaw once told me that if i pay my tithes God will multiply ur pockets, i will never fall sick, my children will be healthy blah blah... when i said to him, since u have been paying ur tithes, have u not been falling sick? have u not been taking ur kids to hospital? have u not been borrowing money from people? if this tithe and receive in many folds works, how come so many tithers are still in poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
aletheia:

At OP. . .you are a liar.
you shld know better than that. Thats business strategy. I said i wanted to know if i would make sales.
Re: Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich by GodsWord2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
free123: my inlaw once told me that if i pay my tithes God will multiply ur pockets, i will never fall sick, my children will be healthy blah blah... when i said to him, since u have been paying ur tithes, have u not been falling sick? have u not been taking ur kids to hospital? have u not been borrowing money from people? if this tithe and receive in many folds works, how come so many tithers are still in poverty?
some christians pay tithes but dont know how to build wealth from it. Read the title of the book again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? / Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... / Why Are Christians Not Practicing This Commandment Of Jesus? Topic they avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.