Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet (1117 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Ojdanavigator(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Are girls that advertise themselves over the internet a moral roth in their society?
Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by socialmedia(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
depends on what and how they advertise. generally i think its desperation that pushes them undecided
Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Are men that advertise themselves a moral roth? If you want to meet friends and you put it out there, it is not bad as lond as you still have your standards in place

1 Like

Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by 190: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Can I advertise myself on this thread
Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Ojdanavigator(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Thanks so much for your comment. The reason why i brought up This topic is that i heard a preacher said: ''You are a moral roth in the society you are from if you advertise your body all over the internet. You are just looking for innocent people to prey on. A real lady don't need to justify herself with immoral pics all over the net if she's not a moral roth in her community''
Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why, it's the Advertising era.
Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP
women who advertise THEIR BODY on the internet, do so because they have nothing else but their body to flaunt at and/or attract a man.
if a gal is very stoopid/ugly or plain crazy then only her body will attract men to her, and thats why she will flaunt it online.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet by Exponental(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ojdanavigator: Thanks so much for your comment. The reason why i brought up This topic is that i heard a preacher said: ''You are a moral roth in the society you are from if you advertise your body all over the internet. You are just looking for innocent people to prey on. A real lady don't need to justify herself with immoral pics all over the net if she's not a moral roth in her community''
ignore some preachers......some cannot face d devil, just camouflaging.

I fink frustration n peer group tinz are d main reasons.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are D Same / The Sorrows Of A Woman / How Do I Know If She Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.