Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART (13597 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by princeonx: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
dcraigy: I see some people still trolling and others actually answering my questions.

Thanks to (@Dis_Guy, @yomalex, @gbosaa, @cold) for the useful answers, keep 'em coming.

BTW, I noticed some of my posts disappeared. This forum must be censored SMDH.
Sorry I forgot to ask one honest question in my first post:
Were you being deported for being illegal or simply because of your attitude?

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
all we need is love
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Burger01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty: Ukba officials and Nigerians by kabarancy(f): 17th Dec; 2:15am

Today ukba officials raided to two houses in east London.just like 5 minutes walk from leyton train station.3 Pakistanis,2 nigerians and Ghanian were arrested .the
Nigerian guys both came to britain on student visa in 2007.they applied for leave to remain but their application was turned down.Hmmmmm oh my God I don't know why Africans are wasting their precious time here for no reason .for me ,staying in Europe without paper is like half way prison .why should I surrender my freedom for nothing.hmm do u know that is not easy to get job now even two hours cleaning in a day.even the so called eu citizens and British are struggling to survive due to this economic recession.u just need to come and see my friends .pls and
Pls I beg ur pardon uk is good only for studying ..dont come with a mission or motive of working because
U mighty end up regretting.if u ve ur property pls don't sell it.if u ve ur saving pls and pls learn from dangote school of tot.u can make it bak home.europe is not as sweet as u have been expecting

https://www.nairaland.com/1134729/ukba-officials-nigerians

As far as some peeps are concerned you are saying these to the winds. I think it's best for people to learn from direct personal experience.. aside this it's just your thought to them...

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by saintneo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lucasbalo: I am a Nigerian American and I live in Chicago. Your question should be how to get married to an European and get ur papers instead of worrying about deportation .
Gbam! By the way OP check my original post ~ it has been modified.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by pappy2000: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is a very interesting thread, A friend of mine is in the same problem,though the guy have been deported months back, The guy has a British Lady amd they just got married last week,the Lady will be filing for her, My question is won't he be refused the spouse visa I don't know what thw visa is called.
PortHarcourtBoy: Op, as you dey Birmingham dey washplate and clean old people nyash na eem you like?

Come home mate, there are opportunities here for you...

Why have you chosen to live in a virtual panopticon?

Nothing dey UK, it isn't worth the hustle...

Highest you can get na SIA badge take do security/bouncer work for pub or you stand for 10hrs behind the till in Tesco or Sainsburys undecided

UK na country wey nearly relegate me to a Professional Dishwater with my MSc undecided until I vex with myself, buy my ticket enter Naija,

Today I dey jab correct jab...

You are a very big fool,becos you have the chance of stealing small crude in PH you come here and tell us there are opportunities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by titsqueez(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Uncu pls come back home, Nigeria is not dat bad we ave mr biggs and shikin republic if u are hungri. there is plenty of work u can even drive keke, uncu Jimoh has one. There is also good weadar becos the sun is shinning everyday. I was told dat UK is too cold ahh uncu come back oo. There are fine fine gels here in Nigeria for u to marry, our pastor say dat u dont need too mush money to marry shurch members. And Boko Haram have stop bom bing uncu. Uncu pls wen u are coming buy me iphone 5 so i can take pishure.

5 Likes

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
stop the hatred...go back to your inner self.

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Mogidi: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
phecs: U k.is a retired city!I hate dat place wiv passion!south africa is d major base for hustlers!!!

Hustlers? You mean thieves and drug dealers?
Its the above lifestyle that makes it impossible for geniune Nigerians to do business abroad.
Barawo!!!

2 Likes

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by pappy2000: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
tit_squeez: Uncu pls come back home, Nigeria is not dat bad we ave mr biggs and shikin republic if u are hungri. there is plenty of work u can even drive keke, uncu Jimoh has one. There is also good weadar becos the sun is shinning everyday. I was told dat UK is too cold ahh uncu come back oo. There are fine fine gels here in Nigeria for u to marry, our pastor say dat u dont need too mush money to marry shurch members. And Boko Haram have stop bom bing uncu. Uncu pls wen u are coming buy me iphone 5 so i can take pishure.
What is amusing in this, You have shown how foolish you are.
At Op,I think you best bet is to marry a British P. Holder.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by philips70(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Must people resort to insulting the young man or demeaning his character just because he is seeking for genuine help to his current travails? What is the proof that you are better off where you are currently? Do you really think if all is well with us many people will subject themselves to all that? After all not everyone in Nigeria is doing a genuine job or business. Many are kidnappers, some are fraudsters and all sorts of crime. That anyone here is privileged which is somewhat questionable should not give a right to demean others who find themselves in situations. Mr, just take the useful ones and let go of the little minds here. It's a free forum so you expect all sorts of people, from the jobless to the uncouth.

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by buchibabe: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
philips70: Must people resort to insulting the young man or demeaning his character just because he is seeking for genuine help to his current travails? What is the proof that you are better off where you are currently? Do you really think if all is well with us many people will subject themselves to all that? After all not everyone in Nigeria is doing a genuine job or business. Many are kidnappers, some are fraudsters and all sorts of crime. That anyone here is privileged which is somewhat questionable should not give a right to demean others who find themselves in situations. Mr, just take the useful ones and let go of the little minds here. It's a free forum so you expect all sorts of people, from the jobless to the uncouth.

My dear I tell u,NL is not d best place to bring serious issues for discussion,if ur nt strong or determined enuf,u might getdiscouraged wit d kind of insultive replies u will get.

Back to d OP,in as much as it has gotten to dis extent now,like someone said,d issue of marriage to a british citizen seems like d best option,I wish u knew abt it since,u would hv gone far in d process. Bt I believe its nt late at all. Why dnt u give it a try? Its well with u jare.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by dyvinson7: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
dcraigy: All I simply want to know is how the UK border force secures travel documents, in order to deport people. As much as everyone knows no one can be deported without travel documents, it is simply impossible for the UK immigration. There's a lot of information on the internet about people who just can't be deported.

So how does Nigeria verify one's identity in order to issue the UK border agency travel documents to deport people, if one was away from the country before the existence of e-passports? Will they knock me on the head and or try to con me into speaking pidgin, or an ethnic language, in order to assert my links to Nigeria? From my personal research, even obtaining a new Nigerian passport here in the UK is very difficult.

I'm really interested and need much help, as I have a personal situation, and I'm not willing to get conned into returning; until I've successfully succeeded in fighting my case & regularising my status. I've spent 7 years here without being detected.

Please I don't want any time-wasters, only people with real facts; preferably, but not limited to people who've had personal experience in this matter. And I don't mean to be rude, but don't fucking judge me, as I'm not here to argue about right and wrong, please keep your opinions to yourselves!

UPDATES:
Doing a little research, I found some information as follows:

I find this quite funny, since I've been in the UK a long time, and I don't have tribal marks or Nigerian accent. lol, still need your answers.

Interesting, you probably think those in Nigeria Embassy everywhere in the world care about you that much in verifying that you are a Nigeria or not...
Those people there dont care and wouldnt blink an eyes to provide travelling document.
If you are in the process of deportation, since the immigration officers are not just into the game, they know you just by seeing you and some trait that you exhibit. Remember they have been doing this for long. Its like asking Nigeria Immigration, how do you know the immigrant from Niger are not Nigeria hausa and how are they able to deport them back to Niger? This are one of the reason why they call them immigration officer.

One of the ways to determine where you belong to- Remeber, first you are black, the largest number of black from U.K are Nigerians, follow by the Jamaicans and the islanders.
If an immigration officer arrest you and needed your document to prove your identity and you are proving difficult, first, he will detail you and after some time, he will consult Nigeria embassy, who does little or nothing to investigate if you are Nigeria--In another words Nigeria Embassy are ANIMASHAWUN-- Even sometime some immigration officers might try to get traveling document for Non- Nigeria e.g other African country.

One of the antic the immigration officers use is to take your picture and send your picture to any of the African countries or Caribbean countries and whichever one issue traveling document for you, they will take you to that country and if that happens, since you know you don't have relatives there, you will quickly say, you are Nigerian. Also note that you do not need a passport to be deported, there is a a page document called traveling certificate/emergency traveling document that has all your bio data on it with your passport picture. Once they have this, you can be deported to any issuing country.

You can obtain this document yourself, let say you have emergency to travel to Nigeria and you don't have your passport, you can request this document from the embassy, it allow you to just travel to Nigeria and you can not use it to return back to the hosting country.

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by fittty(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
philips70: Must people resort to insulting the young man or demeaning his character just because he is seeking for genuine help to his current travails? What is the proof that you are better off where you are currently? Do you really think if all is well with us many people will subject themselves to all that? After all not everyone in Nigeria is doing a genuine job or business. Many are kidnappers, some are fraudsters and all sorts of crime. That anyone here is privileged which is somewhat questionable should not give a right to demean others who find themselves in situations. Mr, just take the useful ones and let go of the little minds here. It's a free forum so you expect all sorts of people, from the jobless to the uncouth.

Its much better to do something wrong in your country than go to another mans land and do wrong which gives others a bad image bout all
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
buchibabe:

My dear I tell u,NL is not d best place to bring serious issues for discussion,if ur nt strong or determined enuf,u might getdiscouraged wit d kind of insultive replies u will get.

Back to d OP,in as much as it has gotten to dis extent now,like someone said,d issue of marriage to a british citizen seems like d best option,I wish u knew abt it since,u would hv gone far in d process. Bt I believe its nt late at all. Why dnt u give it a try? Its well with u jare.

That was why i said in my earlier post that he needed to speed up whatever he is doing legalise his stay,there are lots of changes now concerning the immigration laws,you can marry but its not as easy as it sounds,cos if you are a man,you need to take your fiancee to your country for that,i might be wrong though,you can marry someone from eu..ie.dutch,spainish etc but you need consent before you can do that in the uk and that permission must come from the home office.
Even after you,ve been granted spouse visa,it,ll now take you 5 years to apply for leave to remain...im not very sure about this..either leave to remain or british passport takes some yrs now.It used to be ..spouse/fiance visa,then after two yrs,you,ll apply for leave to remain,then 1yr after that,you,ll go for your british passport and that is after passing your citizenship test,,,that also is undergoing some modifications..they are trying to make the processes a difficult one..
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by philips70(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty:

Its much better to comit a crime in your country than go to another mans land to comit a crime and give others bad reputation

My friend keep quiet. Crime is crime whether home or abroad. What crimes are Nigerians abroad committing that is as worse as the kidnapping and raping of citizens, money rituals on daily basis and many other heinous crimes you guys are involved in here? Or is it the politicians that steal us blind and cause many deaths on daily basis? If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute find something meaningful to do and quit advertising your rascality on this forum. Those of you who are specialized in derailing topics should grow up and be civil.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by yuzedo: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
tit_squeez: Uncu pls come back home, Nigeria is not dat bad we ave mr biggs and shikin republic if u are hungri. there is plenty of work u can even drive keke, uncu Jimoh has one. There is also good weadar becos the sun is shinning everyday. I was told dat UK is too cold ahh uncu come back oo. There are fine fine gels here in Nigeria for u to marry, our pastor say dat u dont need too mush money to marry shurch members. And Boko Haram have stop bom bing uncu. Uncu pls wen u are coming buy me iphone 5 so i can take pishure.
Bros, you dry die... undecided undecided undecided
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by hrhobi1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
pappy2000: This is a very interesting thread, A friend of mine is in the same problem,though the guy have been deported months back, The guy has a British Lady amd they just got married last week,the Lady will be filing for her, My question is won't he be refused the spouse visa I don't know what thw visa is called.

You are a very big fool,becos you have the chance of stealing small crude in PH you come here and tell us there are opportunities in Nigeria.
he p

PHBOY spoke the plain truth , I see no reason why you are vexed, Abi u self dey wash old mama yansh for UK??

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Anthony247: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
My Bro, my humble advice to u would be to find a way and come back home. I have loads of friends with similar problems there and i have adviced each one of them to come back. Life is not as rosey as pple might think in London and Europe in general. There are loads of opportunities for u here in Naija. Just take that bold step and come home. I know most of u have this "fear of the unknown", but i bet u, its worth it being here in Nigeria. I have traveled to and spent little times in so many Countries all around this world, and i bet u....there's no place like home. Money is easier to be made here... Just courageously come back, u will equally make it here.

1 Like

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by philips70(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Anthony247: My Bro, my humble advice to u would be to find a way and come back home. I have loads of friends with similar problems there and i have adviced each one of them to come back. Life is not as rosey as pple might think in London and Europe in general. There are loads of opportunities for u here in Naija. Just take that bold step and come home. I know most of u have this "fear of the unknown", but i bet u, its worth it being here in Nigeria. I have traveled to and spent little times in so many Countries all around this world, and i bet u....there's no place like home. Money is easier to be made here... Just courageously come back, u will equally make it here.

This is a nice and matured advice from a seemingly responsible guy devoid of insults and demeaning words. They might not be what poster want to hear at the moment but they were honestly and maturedly rendered. And if he sees more of these who knows he might just heed to them. Grow up dudes..
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dude don't mess with these British law enforcement! If push comes to shove they can determine ur nationality through DNA test or don't u know that? They only put all those deportation laws in place to be polite and not seem inhuman to the international community but once they get frustrated, all the laws go out the window and they WILL deport u one way or another. Its their country afterall and I don't know why anyone would want to live here illigally when life is hard enough even for those with papers, I am legal and plan moving back to Nigeria once I can get the plan and funding for my project back home sorted.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Anthony247: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
philips70:

This is a nice and matured advice from a seemingly responsible guy devoid of insults and demeaning words. They might not be what poster want to hear at the moment but they were honestly and maturedly rendered. And if he sees more of these who knows he might just heed to them. Grow up dudes..

Thanx Philips70, ....but that is the honest truth. @Poster, pls heed to this advice, u wont regret it...
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
stop all the lying & nonsense games...
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by toria1980(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Op, as you dey Birmingham dey washplate and clean old people nyash na eem you like?

Come home mate, there are opportunities here for you...

Why have you chosen to live in a virtual panopticon?

Nothing dey UK, it isn't worth the hustle...

Highest you can get na SIA badge take do security/bouncer work for pub or you stand for 10hrs behind the till in Tesco or Sainsburys undecided

UK na country wey nearly relegate me to a Professional Dishwater with my MSc undecided until I vex with myself, buy my ticket enter Naija,

Today I dey jab correct jab...

He just said keep your opinion to yourself...gosh grin
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Op if u don't want opinions then what's the point of this thread? U can find info on the doprtation 'process' on the internet can't u?
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Anthony247: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
dcraigy: Are people really looking at this ^^^^^^^^ before commenting SMDH!

Inasmuch as some of you mean very well, the advise/answer I'm seeking at this point in time, is HOW DOES THE UKBA DEPORT PEOPLE?

Stop telling / suggesting things to me, which I already know. I'm trying to learn about something I know nothing of.

@Poster, u can S(ur)DH for all i care...... u really sound desperate for answers to ur question. Meanwhile, d UKBA has every right to deport any illegal immigrant without any further permissions. U must have come into d UK through an airport and ur details must have been documented. And if u want further answers, u can google it or better still ask UKBA website. But on another note, find someone u can pay for an arranged marriage. It takes a lil time but surely works..

2 Likes

Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Epiphany(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0YDA6s76c

I dont know if you have seen these already, but watch them on youtube. There are a lot more of them on there. They will give you some information on how the UKBA finds, prosecutes and deports people.

Also, google 'nothing to declare'. That is how it is done in Australia and its very similar to the way it is done in the UK.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by yuzedo: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: Op if u don't want opinions then what's the point of this thread? U can find info on the doprtation 'process' on the internet can't u?
And Nairaland is what? The Outernet?? undecided undecided The op was explicit in his desires and requests, why is it hard to honor his wishes not be bombarded with unsolicited advice? Those advising seem sanctimonous if you ask me. If you can't heed the caveat, read and pass. To comment no be by force.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty: Ukba officials and Nigerians by kabarancy(f): 17th Dec; 2:15am

Today ukba officials raided to two houses in east London.just like 5 minutes walk from leyton train station.3 Pakistanis,2 nigerians and Ghanian were arrested .the
Nigerian guys both came to britain on student visa in 2007.they applied for leave to remain but their application was turned down.Hmmmmm oh my God I don't know why Africans are wasting their precious time here for no reason .for me ,staying in Europe without paper is like half way prison .why should I surrender my freedom for nothing.hmm do u know that is not easy to get job now even two hours cleaning in a day.even the so called eu citizens and British are struggling to survive due to this economic recession.u just need to come and see my friends .pls and
Pls I beg ur pardon uk is good only for studying ..dont come with a mission or motive of working because
U mighty end up regretting.if u ve ur property pls don't sell it.if u ve ur saving pls and pls learn from dangote school of tot.u can make it bak home.europe is not as sweet as u have been expecting

https://www.nairaland.com/1134729/ukba-officials-nigerians
if the place is not sweet I would put sugar or honey when I get there
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
love your neighbour as yourself.
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by fittty(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
dcraigy: @slyfoxxjoe & @Anthony247 This is part of my internet (re)search, as I was hoping to encounter mostly people who have experienced it themselves or know someone who has. Nairaland is indeed oart of the internet, so I'm not mistaken to be here, asking a question that's related to Nigerian Citizens.

Haha, I guess there's huge unemployment in Nigeria, and that's why most of you guys have ample time to become "Internet Warriors". No offence to the guys who of course mean very well!

Oh look who's talking. Do we have different time zones? *Smdh*
Re: HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART by Epiphany(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
To answer your question, based on all the episodes of that documentary i have watched, the UKBA cannot deport you unless they find some form of identification to point them to the right embassy to approach for travel papers. There are situations where the people that have been caught have NO IDENTIFICATION whatsoever and what the UKBA agents do is to 'free' these people. They often tell them to report to the UKBA maybe once a month or so, until some form of identification can be got from somewhere. Often times, these people 'disappear' again and end up not reporting to the UKBA once a month. Where they can get some form of identification for that person, they keep the person in detention and await the respective embassy to provide emergency travel documents. In some cases, e.g. for some Chinese or Asian people, the preparation of these emergency documents sometimes takes months to get so the illegal immigrants often spend those months behind bars.

That is as far as i know from these documentaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medview Airline Apologises To Passengers / NANS Roots For Air Peace / Nigeria's Stunning Natural Beauty (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.