Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje (20276 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje by Knetpro(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Are you trying to conceive a child? Or, are you having false starts or displaced hopes of getting pregnant? If so, this will surely interest you.

Straight to the point...

When did you last use worm medicine to rid your body of unwanted worms? Surprised? Don't be!

Are you wondering what connection can worm possibly have with getting pregnant? Plenty, I tell you!

Irrespective of what anyone will tell you, worms do more harm than good! Some people say there are good and bad worms. If there are good worms, I do not know. Perhaps it is a case of nothing or no one is completely useless. But, personally, I do not see any good in worms - with no apologies to anybody!

You may think I sound bitter. But, that is because you have not experienced the negative effects of bad worms like I have! If you have, then you may sound even more bitter than I do!

Frankly speaking, there are different types of worms. Many of them are parasites. In other words, they steal the food that you eat before the food has a chance to nourish and manifest on your body. Much worse, some parasites even feed on YOU! Is it any wonder then that people who have worm infections look pale and thin?

There is no doubt about it that some species of worms can make a person sick. For instance, pork tapeworms can enter the brain and cause seizures. Hookworms grip the intestinal walls in the body and suck blood.

Why parasites is particularly dangerous to your health is that they can enter into any part of the body and cause different problems which mimic other disorders. Not only do they cause harm by taking nutrients away from their host, they also produce toxic wastes (from their excrement and death cycles).

Additionally, parasites have been blamed in reproductive problems like dysfunctional copulation (or weak male organ), male impotence, pre menstrual syndrome (pms), menstrual problems, prostate problems, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, and so on.

It is obvious from the foregoing that the fear of parasites is the beginning of wisdom! There is no doubt about it that the little monsters are very dangerous to your health.

Aside from making people sick, the little monsters are responsible for the unhappiness in many marriages due to the inability of the couples to experience the joys of parenthood. Many marriages have even hit the rocks due to the activities of these little beasts.

It is in your best interest, therefore, to declare an all-out war on worms in general - whether they are good or bad! Even if you do not have problems having children or have long retired from having children, you still want to live long to enjoy the reward for all the hard work that is involved with the upbringing of your children.

So, how do worms get into your body? You can get worms from clothing and bedding, surfaces like tables, floors and doors, cups, glasses, plates and cutlery, sandboxes, food, toilets and bathrooms.

To get rid of bad worms from your body regularly, doctors often recommend that you should deworm yourself at least twice a year. While it is true that there are good medication that can get rid of worms from your system if you do get them, prevention still remains the best cure.

This is where personal hygiene is very vital. You should have your bath at least three times a day - morning before going to work, early evening after returning from work, and before going to bed.

Other ways to prevent worms from entering your body are as follows:

1. Wash your hands before eating and after going to the toilet. Also wash your hands thoroughly before cooking meals.

2. Keep your fingernails clean and short.

3. Ensure you always keep your face away from your pet - if you have one - while handling it. Also wash your hands regularly after handling your pet.

4. Above all else, you should be careful of what you eat - because worms mainly get into our bodies through the food we eat. Do not eat just anything. Your body is not a dumping ground for anything that you come across in the name of food.

Cooking can get rid of many worms. So, you should ensure that your meals are properly cooked before serving them for eating. You should refrain from eating many foods that you did not cook yourself.

There may be other ways that you can prevent worms from entering into your body. However, it all boils down to observing good personal hygiene and deworming yourself twice a year. Also imbibe in your children the same practice.

May bad worms not spoil your joy during these festive season and in the year 2013. IJN. Amen!

Do not just read this piece and walk away. Please share your experiences with us. Leave a comment below...

6 Likes

Re: Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje by nnewo: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
thanks for this timely information. a friend who has been looking for the fruit of the womb called and said she excreted worms, so when i search and saw your post on this, it was a relief to know the probably cause of her childlessness,coupled with her loss of weigh.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje by Knetpro(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2021
If you have been trying to conceive a child for some time now without success, the story of Mrs Titilope Ejimagwa will surely encourage you.

Back in 2010, Longrich Bioscience International, a global brand that was established in 1986, wanted to extend its operations to Nigeria.

So they approached Mrs. Titilope Olubisi Ejimagwa and offered her the opportunity of spearheading their business launch in the country.

Without hesitation, she turned them down. Undeterred by the negative response, the Longrich officials presented her with their sanitary pad and panty liner as a gift from the company.

Coincidentally, Mrs Ejimagwa had been married for 10 years without having children.

According to her: “I went through hell not having a child. But because I am a happy type, people didn’t know that I didn’t have a child. However, my husband was much more concerned about having children than I was. He will be crying at night, ‘God please answer us. You know I love children, God give me children’ he would cry and pray while I was deep asleep.”

But little did she know that the gift of Longrich’s sanitary pad and panty liner would mark the turning point in both her marital life and her network marketing career.

She accepted the gift and began using the panty liner and sanitary pad.

She also gave some of the panty liners to her father who had kidney problem and would urinate on himself due to the problem.

Before then, the father was using diaper to avoid the embarrassing situation of inadvertently soiling himself with urine. He too began using the panty liners.

Mrs. Ejimagwa continues: “I used the liner and the pad, and I got pregnant. I was like what? Can this actually be real?

“So, I disappeared and came back to Lagos when I was seven months gone. I did not want other women to experience my experience and since I found a solution, I was determined to share. I did not even ask for a bonus.

“I was angry at the situation and was determined to share the solution. Then Alas, they called me and said: ‘Madam, give us your account number, you have a bonus.’

"I honestly didn’t understand how that happened because it was not my focus. So I told them I didn’t do anything, I only bought what I needed and kept on telling people and doing a demo.

“I was giving sanitary pads and doing demo everywhere.

"So, I didn’t buy so much, there was no repeated purchase from me and they were telling me I had money. How come? I asked how much the money was and they said it was a bit over a million.

“I was shocked. I gave them my account number and the money came in. The rest again, they say is history. You are not just using the products; you’re also making money from it."

(1) (Reply)

Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory / American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.