Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (8719 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? / Payment Of Royalty In 2012 To Comandclem Patentees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by dgysoft(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good I got am admission into the university
Bad I lost a 200k job
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Chirolechick: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
D gud tin is I'm happy 2 be alive, I narrowly escaped an accident on my way 2 work around june, I got an admission 4 my m.sc, God saw my family thru a hard financial time
D bad tin is- can't rily tink of any
I thank God 4 every

1 Like

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by rodeo0070(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bad thing- I lost my dear younger brother.
Good thing- God saved me from getting implicated at work which could be mean trouble with the police.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by SwitAyi(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
D good tin is dat i got married 2 my lovely husband last yr and took in few months later,but d bad tin is dat i had a miscarriage abt 3 months into d pregnancy which made me 2 undergo an evacuation.I ve not gotten over d shock of dat mishap but i give God d glory.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by rali123(f): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
I guess 2012 has been the worst year of my life so far, so many bad things, just one good thing and I sincerely hope it worth it. I just pray things get better this year...

1 Like

Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by smudge2079(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
i got an extra year because of some1 else mistake. Kinda traumatic. Then i hit a gold mine in september.#tragicomedy.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by wonukwuru(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good tins: I was healed by Jesus, I got a job, my wife, kids & I are strong & healthy. Bad tin: I lost my immediate younger brother
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by drmary: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
THE GOOD
Passed d first stage of my postgraduate training
Got a federal govt job
Had a very beautiful daughter in August
My sis also gave birth to a baby boy in Dec
Bought a house
The best - GIFT OF LIFE

The Bad
For me every disappointment is a blessing. 2013 shall be greater
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
The Good: I got a good offer with diamond bank with a pay 3times my former salary, I'm now in a wonderful futuristic relationship. The bad I got busted my d police for using dark tinted glass for my car. I was thoroughly humiliated infront of my parents and other road users.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Olivialight(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
tellwisdom:
virus detectedsad

wat do u mean by virus detected dear
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by afm4ever(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
cheesy ;DGOOD THINGS.#1 i was promoted in my place of work #2 God saved me from untimely death my colleague that got affected his right hand was cut but God saved my life #3 we did not record any death in my family or among my relations God really blessed me last year but this year will be greater than last year i really thank God upon my life and family last year nothing bad happened to me everything worked for my good lol
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Blazay(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Not a single bad thing o!
It was a BLAAAAAADY coooooooooooool year! cool
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by ignis: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: I Was Able To Get A Gurlfriend ............Can't Think Of Any Bad Thing.
Good for Ɣõµ.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by hoodboy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Best thing that happened to me in 2012 was when I defended my project. i was uber favoured on that day, the external supervisor was so impressed he gave me a cash gift and loads of recommendations.

But on a general note, 2012 was marred by the death of my dearest aunt. can't believe I'm never going to see her again.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2013
bad thing=resigned from managerial job got another job by own hands in a popular restaurant as a baker/chef after learning all the ropes resigned again.
good thing=joined NAIRALAND
from the moment i joined nairaland i began to receive all manner of favours namely flat screen, cash, admission to do an M.Sc program with my name topping the admission list, including the last job i resigned from e.t.c infact i thank God for Nairaland
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by hollypagan: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2013
majortele: The Good Thing
Got admission To U.I
Bad Thing
My biz fetch me a little Cash_
so u have business
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by anitank(f): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Bad thing: lost my fiance few weeks to our wedding in a car accident after an 8 year relationship and a 4 year old son

Good thing: I am still here!
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by davroca16(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2013
The bad part of 2012 was = I went for abdominal surgery, imidiately after the surgery, I had chicken pox all over my body the next day. (Can you imagine the pain I was going through coupled with the annoying attributes of chicken pox on my body at the same time.) In the same month, one of my teeth was pulled off as a result of tooth ache.

My blessings in 2012 was = In as much as I had pains last year, my blessings were more than my pains. First of all, I thank God making me and my family see this year 2013. I had more than enough success last year, I made new friends, I learnt new usefull things, I stoped self service, e.t.c. As a result of all these, I realy thank GOD for both the good and the bad and I am expecting more blessings from GOD upon me and my loved ones in jesus name amen.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by adorebee(f): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2013
anitank: Bad thing: lost my fiance few weeks to our wedding in a car accident after an 8 year relationship and a 4 year old son

Take heart D̶̲̥̅̊έA̶̲̥̅̊я,Such is life.At this moment I know it would seem your own case is the̶̲̥̅̊ worst on earth but I can assure you,somebody somewhere wishes to be you.We all have our problems.Be strong and positive,2013 would favour you!
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Well I hardly recognize any bad thing.cos lifes is full of it. As for the good part..salary was raised, moved n2 a new apartment, my gurlfriend of 4years of consistent quarrel got pregnant and am so going to be a baby Daddy,its all good
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by anitank(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2013
adorebee:
Take heart D̶̲̥̅̊έA̶̲̥̅̊я,Such is life.At this moment I know it would seem your own case is the̶̲̥̅̊ worst on earth but I can assure you,somebody somewhere wishes to be you.We all have our problems.Be strong and positive,2013 would favour you!
Thanks sweetheart
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by rodeo0070(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2013
anitank: Bad thing: lost my fiance few weeks to our wedding in a car accident after an 8 year relationship and a 4 year old son

Take heart please. I know how you feel. God will be your guide and comfort...
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2013
ndala:
Wat happen to me last year was being the first to comment on nairaland on 3 ocassional thread grin
idiat aw has dat profit ur life?
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Jerry2i(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2013
Bad things:did not get admitted into the university,lost my aunt. Good things:too many good things both financialy n otherwise.planning on buying atleast 2 plots of land.
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by graceshimier: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
since God almighty has protected me up to this year,I give him all the glory , honour and thanks for the work done. At least am alive
Re: The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? by Infinitegrace: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
My GOD is always and will be forever faithful to me. His faithfulness was all I saw in 2012. He saved me and mu family from so ugly situation and poured his blessings on us. Even though presently things are not so right, I believe he will see me through and his blessings upon me and my household will be greater this year 2013.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shahan, A Female? Wow! / I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.