Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Shahan, A Female? Wow! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shahan, A Female? Wow! (8720 Views)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2007
Shahan a female? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was just telling my friend, ope_emi just now that your posts are reminiscent of mlks_baby's posts, just after discovering that you are a female; and that no one would have guessed mlks_baby too was a female if not because she has always had her gender revealed right from the onset.  Shortly after, I saw where you posted that she is your sister.

Your parents must be really lucky to have daughters like you o! cheesy  So who's older?  You or mlks_baby? grin

BTW, why's she no longer active here on Nairaland?

P. S.  Sorry I had to create a topic on this.  I couldn't help it. grin

But omo, I'm still shocked o! shocked  Even your posts on "Should Women Preach" is enough to make one surprised, considering the fact that you weren't misinterpreting the scriptures to suit your own agenda.

God bless you brother sister! cool

*murmuring to myself* shahan a female?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
Well, this really should not be a big deal as to form a thread; but hey - we can have fun sometimes, yes?? cheesy

goodguy:

Shahan a female? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yep, the truth's out at last - thanks to that spoilergreat babe, trini_girlcheesy

goodguy:

I was just telling my friend, ope_emi just now that your posts are reminiscent of mlks_baby's posts, just after discovering that you are a female;

I had tried so hard to not sound anything like her. . . alas!! But when she started laughing her head off on the phone, I was dug in my guts! undecided

goodguy:

. . .and that no one would have guessed mlks_baby too was a female if not because she has always had her gender revealed right from the onset.

In retrospect, she thought it would've been great to not have kept it well tucked away; but from the onset she made a silly mistake - she used our brother's username to enter Nairaland when she was playing a name game she liked so much.

goodguy:

Shortly after, I saw where you posted that she is your sister.

She threatened that if I didn't own up she would login and expose the game plan! lipsrsealed

goodguy:

Your parents must be really lucky to have daughters like you o! cheesy

Well, is this where I should clear my throat and blow some trumpet. . . lol?? Anyhow, we're proud of them, really. My dad had been converted two years but didn't let us know. It was when he took us to Australia for Christmas at the end of the second year, that my mum started asking questions. A year later she had given her life to Christ, and the rest of us were left wondering, "So, what now??" Above all, great parents they are - and they never pushed us into anything.

goodguy:

So who's older? You or mlks_baby? grin

Erm. . . lol. I'll leave you to guess that one! grin
Maybe if the question was, "Who's more radical?" I'd be quick to say "yours truly!!" cool

goodguy:

BTW, why's she no longer active here on Nairaland?

She's away to school studying Law.

goodguy:

P. S. Sorry I had to create a topic on this. I couldn't help it. grin

You did a sensible thing!

goodguy:

But omo, I'm still shocked o! shocked Even your posts on "Should Women Preach" is enough to make one surprised, considering the fact that you weren't misinterpreting the scriptures to suit your own agenda.

Well, fortunately we had the gift of a very good background - good parents, good mentors, good boyfriends (which we have sadly lost), good education in prestigious universities, a good admin on Nairaland. . . and good pastors who take no nonsense from us.

goodguy:

God bless you brother sister! cool

Tee-hee-hee!!. . . or is it bbrruuuhhaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!!?? cheesy

goodguy:

*murmuring to myself* shahan a female?

PS. the name shahan is actually a male Armenian name meaning "profit-maker." But I guess even that could not have fooled the woman with the brain power wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2007
The first time I laid my eyes on your posts, I thought to myself; who could bring out this much wisdom, and yet your gender wasn't revealed. I even went ahead to make the conclusions that you are a male just because I have never seen a female make this much sense ever on Nairaland.*thinking*she is not a female jare

I was so shocked to see the feminine gender sign behind your name, infact I was forced to go to your profile to IM you but to no avail. *still thinking*are you sure you are a female?

God, I have never seen a lady make this much impact on the religion section since mlks_baby last posted here as told to me by my friend goodguy.

This is the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed on my stay here in Nairaland. Looking at the time you quoted my in "Should Women Preach?", it really affirmed my thought of you being a male.

Shahan female?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
Well, na so I see am. cool

From just play-play. . . I took the challenge to join Nairaland, and delibertely chose an Armenian male name. Alas!!

As for female intelligence, I still have my doubts, though. This is not some fancy talk; but trust me - I read a lot of very intelligent lines from male contributors on the Forum. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2007
ope_emi:

God, I have never seen a lady make this much impact on the religion section since mlks_baby last posted here as told to me by my friend goodguy.

Actually, after the "french leave" of mlks_baby, babyosisi came into the scene and shook the whole Religion section.  I was often confused about her gender, because I thought to myself that no straight man will have a username starting with "baby".  But then, her posts made me think, perhaps, it was a guy using his sister's/girlfriend's ID to post there.  I was surprised when I eventually found out she's a female.  grin

I was not as surprised as I am right now though, because unlike Shahan, babyosisi usually exhibited some feminine traits in her posts, sort of. It was kind of easier to guess she was a female.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Radiant(f): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2007
I see. So, what's the whole point of starting this thread? To tell us Shahan is a girl huh? Thanks for that.

Guys,
y'all never met clever girls in your life? What you guys on about here? Don't you have sisters, friends and above all, mothers? Why y'all acting as if you've never met smart and intelligent females?

Besides, what kinda girls have y'all met to think Shahan is simply the smartest?

And NL guys are actually smarter and wiser than the chicks? lmao Y'all bunch of mediocre minded dudes get over yourselves please. This is rather shameful to read.

Shahan, don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on you just had to say a few words to the guys. Best wishes and goodluck.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2007
Chei!  See the way she has dissected my post. cheesy  I go do my own back. grin

shahan:

Well, this really should not be a big deal as to form a thread; but hey - we can have fun sometimes, yes?? cheesy

Sure!

shahan:

Yep, the truth's out at last - thanks to that spoilergreat babe, trini_girl!  cheesy

Oh yeah!  Thanks to her.  But wait o, I think Seun should be thanked for 'forcing' you to reveal it. undecided

shahan:

I had tried so hard to not sound anything like her. . . alas!! But when she started laughing her head off on the phone, I was dug in my guts! undecided

I see. cool

shahan:

In retrospect, she thought it would've been great to not have kept it well tucked away; but from the onset she made a silly mistake - she used our brother's username to enter Nairaland when she was playing a name game she liked so much.

So you mean the username, "mlks_baby" is for your brother?

shahan:

She threatened that if I didn't own up she would login and expose the game plan! lipsrsealed

Interesting! cool

shahan:

Well, is this where I should clear my throat and blow some trumpet. . . lol?? Anyhow, we're proud of them, really. My dad had been converted two years but didn't let us know. It was when he took us to Australia for Christmas at the end of the second year, that my mum started asking questions. A year later she had given her life to Christ, and the rest of us were left wondering, "So, what now??" Above all, great parents they are - and they never pushed us into anything.

Your parents were atheists?  I really think they're great though!

shahan:

Erm. . . lol. I'll leave you to guess that one! grin
Maybe if the question was, "Who's more radical?" I'd be quick to say "yours truly!!" cool

I'm seriously thinking you're twins.  And yeah, I agree you're more radical.

shahan:

She's away to school studying Law.

Wonderful!  I envisage she's really going to be a great lawyer. cool

shahan:

You did a sensible thing!

Oh, I did?  *jumps into the lagoon* grin

shahan:

Well, fortunately we had the gift of a very good background - good parents, good mentors, good boyfriends (which we have sadly lost), good education in prestigious universities, a good admin on Nairaland. . . and good pastors who take no nonsense from us.

Obviously!

shahan:

Tee-hee-hee!!. . . or is it bbrruuuhhaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!!?? cheesy

Stick to your Tee-hee-hee.  The other could make anyone mistake you for a Yaba patient. (just kidding)

shahan:

PS. the name shahan is actually a male Armenian name meaning "profit-maker." But I guess even that could not have fooled the woman with the brain power wink

Ohh. . I see.  Thanks for adding to my knowledge.  (Using your own words now wink)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
Ermm, Madam Radiant, abeg chill.

Radiant:

I see. So, what's the whole point of starting this thread? To tell us Shahan is a girl huh? Thanks for that.

This thread is not intended to inform anyone of Shahan's gender.  It's indicated beside her username already.  However, the essence of this thread, which I haven't forced anyone to contribute to, is just to express my astonishment at the revelation of her gender.  I actually made it a topic because I didn't want the other thread to be derailed.  Period!

Radiant:

Guys,
y'all never met clever girls in your life? What you guys on about here? Don't you have sisters, friends and above all, mothers? Why y'all acting as if you've never met smart and intelligent females?

I have met intelligent girls, not so many though (to be realistic).  My mother is intelligent, so is my sister, and a few others cool.  But that is not the issue.  We're talking Nairaland now.

Radiant:

Besides, what kind of girls have y'all met to think Shahan is simply the smartest?

On Nairaland, she is one of the very few ladies that actually make real sense to me.  I have never seen any lady analyse the scriptures the way she does (which IS the issue now).  There are actually ladies here that are well-versed in the scriptures here on Nairaland (babyosisi, syrup, GL, just to mention a few).  But I have not seen anyone (guys included, apart from a few like Gwaine, Welborn et al) with such indepths and insights on the scriptures, like Shahan.

Radiant:

And Nairaland guys are actually smarter and wiser than the chicks?

As much as I hate to say this, I must say it is the truth.  I have no statistics to prove that though, but from my observations, I think guys are generally smarter.  Feel free to bite! grin

Radiant:

lmao Y'all bunch of mediocre minded dudes get over yourselves please. This is rather shameful to read.

Please be calm.  No be fight, abeg. wink

Radiant:

Shahan, don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on you just had to say a few words to the guys. Best wishes and goodluck.

Okay, thanks for your post.  Best wishes and goodluck to you too. kiss
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Radiant(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
Goody, I already made my point clear and can't take any words back.

Take care smiley
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
@Radiant,

The guys and I just want to have some time out hanging in this no-zone ("offtopic"wink. And they don't really think I'm the most intelligent babe on Nairaland, they're just teasing me, lol. cheesy

@goodguy,

Okay, I hear you. Having taken revenge, here's my radical side now:

goodguy:

Chei!  See the way she has dissected my post. cheesy  I go do my own back. grin

Aiight!

goodguy:

Sure!
Oh yeah!  Thanks to her.  But wait o, I think Seun should be thanked for 'forcing' you to reveal it. undecided

Lol, well. . . Seun is thanked, but he didn't quite force me. He sort of tickled a few of us and we simply shifted on our seats!  grin

goodguy:

So you mean the username, "mlks_baby" is for your brother?
Interesting! cool

Haha!! grin cheesy
Nope. mlks_baby is my sis; m4malik is my bro!

As for the other question, she has acquiesced that we keep you guys guessing at who's older - and she says to add m4malik as well! tongue

goodguy:

Your parents were atheists?  I really think they're great though!

No, never. They were muslims as well.

goodguy:

I'm seriously thinking you're twins.  And yeah, I agree you're more radical.

Nice guess, but not quite! Maybe one of these few days she'll set her lawyer books aside and come have some fun here with mouthfulls. cheesy

goodguy:

Wonderful!  I envisage she's really going to be a great lawyer. cool

Unlike drop-out me!! I jumped half-way through to another discipline! See why they call me dummy?? tongue

goodguy:

Oh, I did?  *jumps into the lagoon* grin

Yeah - and your d best!

goodguy:

Stick to your Tee-hee-hee.  The other could make anyone mistake you for a Yaba patient. (just kidding)

Nope, I sometimes prefer the Yaba-patient type (in dark narrow corridors where I can't shout for help!!)  tongue grin In hindsight. . . erm, perhaps Uselu in Edo State will be mmore like it!

goodguy:

Ohh. . I see.  Thanks for adding to my knowledge.  (Using your own words now wink)

So I pass your exam, prof?? Oya, off I go to the lagoon!! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
Radiant:

Guys,

Not that we have never met a smart and intelligent females before. But for the fact that her hidden gender couldn't have described that she was a female due to the way she posted. Some even went ahead to say, "God Bless You Brother" in which she replied "Amen". I was simply shocked.

Radiant:
Besides, what kind of girls have y'all met to think Shahan is simply the smartest?

I didn't post she was the smartest, did I?

Radiant:
And Nairaland guys are actually smarter and wiser than the chicks? lmao Y'all bunch of mediocre minded dudes get over yourselves please. This is rather shameful to read.

I can see you took this thread quite seriously [s]are you feeling jealous because you have never being credited of your smartness[/s] which obviously describes what my point is. You didn't see me criticising other females not being smart.

Radiant:

Don't sweat it Radiant, just get over the fact that this topic was created. wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2007
shahan:

No wonder you could quote the Quran! cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2007
well that explains it shahan.
If mlk babe and m4malik are your siblings,I'm sure intelligence runs deep in that family
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2007
Nah, babyosisi. . .lol. cheesy

Haven't you heard? I half-jumped disciplines and landed in one I'm still struggling through! That's why they call me dummie!

Intelligence in our house? Haa! Leave that one for m4malik and our dad when they slug it out! Dictionary dey finish for their mouth! As for me, ignorance is bliss - and I'm enjoying it without a discount! grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Radiant(f): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2007
Ope, don't get it twisted. I'm not jealous for any reason. I'm sincerely happy we actually have "smart" and "intelligent" people on NL 'cause the majority of Nairalanders are just pathetic. You can't reason with them.

My peace to y'all and please Shahan, make NL females proud if I must say that.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2007
Bo, Radiant my sis, i'm trying. . . just that so far I've only ended up making them. . . ehmm, ******!! grin grin

Cheers!
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2007
was it you goodguy that mentioned the name GWAINE?

what happened to him?
The guy is so smart and articulate,I was in absolute awe reading from him.
Honestly no other male (besides my sweetheart) has blown me away the way he did  with words.
I really do miss him  and his wealth of knowledge in things of God.

Anybody that knows him should tell him babyosisi wants him back on nairaland.
Gwaine,davidylan,m4malik,tayod,and 4get_me were the reasons I  was attracted to nairaland only to meet several others like goodguy,havila,shahan,mr pataki,enugu and several others that I love to read from.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by opeemi1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
Radiant:

Ope, don't get it twisted. I'm not jealous for any reason. I'm sincerely happy we actually have "smart" and "intelligent" people on Nairaland 'cause the majority of Nairalanders are just pathetic. You can't reason with them.

My peace to y'all and please Shahan, make Nairaland females proud if I must say that.

Ok, just that I despise the fact that most poster pick up unnecessary fight in the forum. Please, endeavour to keep things cool and ignore pathetic poster as you said. grin

Peace to u'll. cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2007
Kai!  This man woman no wan gree sha!  Scores now = 2 -1 (you're leading angry).

shahan:

And they don't really think I'm the most intelligent babe on Nairaland, they're just teasing me, lol. cheesy

No oo!  I'm not teasing you o!  I'm being realistic.  You know, seeing you describe yourself as a babe makes me laugh, as I've always had it in my head that you're a guy, which is somewhat difficult to let go. grin.

shahan:

@goodguy,

Okay, I hear you. Having taken revenge, here's my radical side now:

Let's see. cool

shahan:

Aiight!

Shoot!

shahan:

Lol, well. . . Seun is thanked, but he didn't quite force me. He sort of tickled a few of us and we simply shifted on our seats!  grin

Okay then.

shahan:

Haha!! grin cheesy
Nope. mlks_baby is my sis; m4malik is my bro!

Wonderful!  Really wonderful!  The Nairaland Trilogy!  m4malik is simply great.  I was just telling ope_emi how m4malik's post and yours are so full of great insights.  I was actually citing an example of your post where virtually each sentence made was backed up by Bible verses, and I was like "just like m4malik too" cheesy.  I enjoy reading his posts anytime.  How come all 3 of you share the same interest - Religion, that is?

shahan:

As for the other question, she has acquiesced that we keep you guys guessing at who's older - and she says to add m4malik as well! tongue

I wonder when the revelation will be made.  I just hope I'm still active on Nairaland by then. undecided

shahan:

Oh, I see.  Current ardent Christians born and raised by former ardent (??) Muslims. Interesting!

shahan:

Nice guess, but not quite! Maybe one of these few days she'll set her lawyer books aside and come have some fun here with mouthfulls. cheesy

Okay o!  As my fellow Lagosians will say, "you dey put me for on top scale abi?" (meaning:  You're suspending my hopes, sort of).

shahan:

Unlike drop-out me!! I jumped half-way through to another discipline! See why they call me dummy?? tongue

Do you mind sharing your story?  And who da hell calls you a dummy? angry

shahan:

Yeah - and your d best!

*Clears throat*, *blushes*.

shahan:

Nope, I sometimes prefer the Yaba-patient type (in dark narrow corridors where I can't shout for help!!)  tongue grin In hindsight. . . erm, perhaps Uselu in Edo State will be mmore like it!

Don't say I didn't warn you o!

shahan:

So I pass your exam, prof?? Oya, off I go to the lagoon!! cool

Lagoon ke?  Abeg, we still need you on Nairaland here o! grin

2 - 2 now! cool grin
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2007
@goodguy,

Truth be told: I'm dazed for the moment and need to recuperate! When I come back, lagoon will be too small for us! tongue
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
babyosisi:

was it you goodguy that mentioned the name GWAINE?

Na me o! Gwaine is simply wondeful. Welborn is indeed well born. I don't know if you know him.

Guys like m4malik, 4get_me, TayoD, TV01, Havila, mrpataki, davidylan are also great!

Then the almighty ladies like you, mlks_baby, Syrup, GL, and of course, Shahan are simply inspiring.

I love reading from them all. All are very erudite posters!

God bless Nairaland! cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Gwaine(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2007
Did I hear someone call me?? cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Gwaine(m): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2007
Y'all are simply super! wink
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

MIA (Missing In Action) - when did Gwaine appear that I missed him?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by goodguy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hello Gwaine, longest time!  Where have you been?

Hello Shahan, how are you today? cool
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by BlackMamba(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
Bible regurgitation = Smarts. Should've known. Maybe I would have made 1st class in college. Better dust up my King James Version.
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 19, 2007
Gwaine:

Did I hear someone call me?? cool

yes yes yes.
I called you!!!.
where have you been and who told you we were talking about you?
Well,I did miss you,glad to know you are fine.

seriously,who told you of these conversations?
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2007
@goodguy,

Hehehe. . I'm still dazed, so just play cool at your goal post as I prepare a good shot for you! grin

@babyosisi,
Na wah for that guy Gwaine! He just show once, then disappear! Anyway, good to know that he's fine and keeping good!

@Gwaine,

Oya make I shout again maybe you go just majik yourself again:  GWAINE!! G-W-A-[size=14pt]I[/size]-[size=16pt]N[/size]-[size=14pt]E[/size] O-O!!  cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2007
@Havila,

From this other link:
Why Christianity Is Wrong.

So, here it is:

Havila:

@Shahan, grin grin
At the risk of going off-topic; with regard to you guys discussion on whether women should preach or not, thought I don't feel like contributing but I believe and totally support women preaching in churches. Using Titus and Timothy alone will confound other scriptural references in support because issue of periodic and contextual tradition comes in; but really I don't want to go into it. Personally, I am indifferent to who is preaching, male or female, but concerned about the message being preached. e.g the current head of the episcopal church in the US is a woman, I don't mind but had it been that I am Anglican, I will disagree with her ministry and belief such as support for ordination of gay priests, and gay marriage among others
By The Way, you are such a gifted and brilliant bible teacher from your various discussions, if someone like you refuses to teach in your church because of your gender, did God make a mistake in giving you such wisdom and knowledge (probably more than most male folks in your church) for the edification of the church? Definitely not!!

Lol, @Havila! cheesy

You may not know this, but I'm not one to assume that my gift qualifies me to teach in the church. Preach? Yes.  But teach in church? I'd have to dribble round those texts in order for me to assume the responsibility.

As for the "gifted and brilliant bible teacher", I think that applies more to you and most of the erudite male pastors on Nairaland than to me. Am I smarter than some males? Certainly - like my bro, m4malik! (Oops! lipsrsealed )

Anyhow, I've been immensely blessed by y'all ministry on the Forum and want y'all to keep it up.

Bless up.  cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by belloti(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2007
Good Lord. Shahan, i never knew you are malik sister but how did i missed that? i guess the whole family are now teaming up to hit out on me. cheesy grin

On a serious note, however, i think you are a real nice person. Keep it up.

Sometimes i think Babyosisi is nice too but i just couldnt substantiate it. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by shahan(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
@belloti,

Well, the cat's outa d bag, as they say. We had fun while it lasted, and goodguy had such a great sense of humour to have created this thread so the fun continues. I'm still not fully recovered from his last shot that levels the score. . . but soon! cool

Nevermind my sometimes very passionate debates: I try to be level-headed and civil. Many people have displayed great acumen and reserve; and I think you're one of those gentlemen. Cheers and many blessings. cheesy
Re: Shahan, A Female? Wow! by Analytical(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2007
Well, if this is a tribute to Shahan, why not?

I seldomly contribute on Nairaland since joining, even though I'm mostly online and read most posts. One section I deliberately avoided was religion, because of it's inherent divisive nature, and my fears were confirmed when I read a lot going on there. I hate being unnecessarily argumentative, especially when it's going no where. I become so passionate about issues when I get involved.

When I was going through the religion section and saw the topic on women preaching, I decided to throw in some points and suddenly out of the blues came one Shahan! I exclaimed 'who is this?'. I checked for previous posts and couldn't find many. But the depth and passion of the replies fascinated me and I was game!

Then I wanted to find out the gender because of the position you were taking. Here is a man convinced women should teach, but who is this opposing me with equal (rather more) zeal? I was almost sure she has to be a woman, going by the unwillingness to reveal her gender. Men hardly do that, but I wasn't sure because of the length of the posts, until trini_girl came to the rescue.

Keep it up, sister. Thoroughly enjoyed our discussion. Only a little note of caution, keep it cool when replying those incisive posts on religion, so as not to be abusive. Your sound reasoning and depth is enough to endear anyone to your points and more than often drive the points home.

Bless you and your siblings- m4malik has been great too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! / N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.