Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 (21973 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by lorddannie: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill: And the Oscar Goes to. . . . .Both of Them!!!

Rotflmao! My Goodness! How do they do that with a straight face? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell ya, these men. . .Pastors, Presidents, Pretenders etc have to be the best actors in the world. Pastor knows what he is praying for is rubbish, the President they are praying for knows what Pastor is praying for is rubbish yet they carry on so zealously and convincingly too.

Choi! I admire their control oh, If twas me, I woulda started giggling 10 seconds into the prayer. cheesy cheesy

I swear I can see them going to a private room after the service and laughing their asses off. . .with GEJ saying "Ah! That time when you said may God Restore all the Glory of Nigeria during my time . . .I almost laughed oh. No try that next time" and Pastor "I wan see how you fit 'old your laugh naa"

Oh boy to be a fly on the wall. cheesy cheesy

religious bigot! After hurling your abuses go wash your nyas.h and mouth with ablution water and ur sins are forgiven as your alfa and mallams thought you. You dont want to attend RCCG programme, you want him to attend quranic cramming and recitation prog abi?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by floriana(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: According to the word of God, this is where everybody who support Goodluck in this desire to do evil against the yoruba people.. God does not respect anyman..

[img]http://apocalypseknow.files./2012/03/hell-lake-of-fire2_thumb1.jpg?w=610&h=461[/img]dont mind Goodluck.. Anyone who call himself a man of God. should not support Goodluck, because of the way. Goodluck have cheated yoruba people.
here are some list of commission in nigeria.. most of them got less than 3 billion expect the commission where goodluck comes from.. And also.. the way Goodluck appropriated oil derivation revenue are bias.. State that have no oil.. Goodluck gives them money.. And state with oil Goodluck refuse to give them money because they are not from where he comes from.. Should anyone who fear God support such a person.

As someone who fears God, I dont support such. Look here are some list of commission.. what is the basic for revenue allocation.. If a northerner comes there. he too will give groundnut commmission 240 billion and let the rest of the nation suffer.. this is wrong.. And instead of support Goodluck in this wrong step.. I will tell the truth.. someone will have to be a very bad and wicked person to appropriate 240 billion to the NDDC and make Yoruba suffers.. State like kwara, kogi, ogun,lagos. oyo, osun, ekiti etc are going to suffer from this wicked act.. .

Goodluck is cheating the Yoruba people.. And no God fearing yorubaman should support Goodluck to make the yoruba people suffer.

Niger delta commission
National Universities Commission
Nigerian Communications Commission
National Population Commission
Securities and Exchange Commission
Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
National Planning Commission
Federal Road Safety Commission
Nigerian Copyright Commission
National Insurance Commission
National Sports Commission
National Cocoa Development Commission
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
etc

I know where oil is in Nigeria both onshore and offshore and how much they produce.. and Goodluck claiming that there is 300,000 barrel between bayelsa and river state, is the lie of this century.. there is less than 20,000 barrel.

i am from an oil producing state but i dont support wrong.

here is the satellite pictures of nigeria.. does anyone who fear God support such a president or david mark, who believe that injustice should continue to be done to the yoruba people..

Look pastor adeboye can fast and pray for Goodluck 1,000,000 days.. God will not answer Goodluck prayer as long as he continue with injustice against yoruba people.. God does not support injustice.

Goodluck went there for prayer that he will continue injustice against Yoruba people. Is that not what he went to do..

I have told you. I serve a God higher than pastor adeboye. i serve the real living God. the God that does not support injustice and i dont support wrong neither do i pray for people who do wrong..

According to Goodluck , he want to spend N4,400,000 per militia from the Niger delta.. while bases on state allocation to state , each other Nigerian who is not from his zone. will get N6 per person.

How did I arrive at this figure..

Goodluck claim on CNN... that there are 20,000 militia...

88,000,000,000 divide by 20,000 = N4,400,000

While

nigeria state get less than N40b a year.. 27 state which are not part of this. will get N40 billion X 27..

40,000,000,000 X 27 = 1080 trillion naira..

The nigeria population is about 200 million.. If we claim that this 27 states are 170 million .

1,080,000,000,000 divide by 170,000,000 = N6.35 kobo per person

This shows you. Goodluck will destroy the Nigeria economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

I even have proof of some shameless thing some of the men Pastor adeboye ordain as pastor as done.. when i critic why they use brought a private jet.. Some of pastor adeboye pastor came after my family..so that they can use it as propaganda against me, because I critic them for wrong.. i do have prove.. because that is how some of their pastor operate...

legal proof ..

Go back to that same topic where I critic the private jet of pastor adeboye.. and I said that it was wrong... that they should have use the money for commercial plane so that the members will use it..

is this not the children of solomon onita, one of the so call plane advocate at that time killed .... was i right..

You still dont believe.. Kamene Okonjo, the mother of finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala use to be at the university of ibadan while Pastor adeboye was also teaching at UI many years ago.. so for goodluck to attend that program , I believe Goodluck and iweala came up with this story... this is my believe...

Musiwa, writing from the control room of the Yaba Psychiatry Hospital has articulated the points in a way no sane human can do. So GEJ is destined for hell where Adeboye will have prepared a room for him in advance.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by solayemi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pataki: Apparently the buch of gullible Nigerians has not done down.

Nigerians will NEVER learn from the past. Your religious and selfish pastors will claim they are only human.....but once you criticize them....."touch not mine anointed" mantra begins to fly around.

Even goats are not this arrogantly stubborn and ediotic like the religious Nigerians I have come to know.

GEJ is now born again abi? Una never jam finish for naija I swear.
. Hello. What is d purpose of ur rant. Did u flush ur brain wt ur poo ds morning? If u wish 2 comment,make it relevant wt d topic.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by lorddannie: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill: And the Oscar Goes to. . . . .Both of Them!!!

Rotflmao! My Goodness! How do they do that with a straight face? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell ya, these men. . .Pastors, Presidents, Pretenders etc have to be the best actors in the world. Pastor knows what he is praying for is rubbish, the President they are praying for knows what Pastor is praying for is rubbish yet they carry on so zealously and convincingly too.

Choi! I admire their control oh, If twas me, I woulda started giggling 10 seconds into the prayer. cheesy cheesy

I swear I can see them going to a private room after the service and laughing their asses off. . .with GEJ saying "Ah! That time when you said may God Restore all the Glory of Nigeria during my time . . .I almost laughed oh. No try that next time" and Pastor "I wan see how you fit 'old your laugh naa"

Oh boy to be a fly on the wall. cheesy cheesy

religious bigot! After hurling abuses here, go wash ya n.yash and mouth with ablution water and your sins are forgiven, made holy again, as your imams and alfa thought you. You dont want GEJ to attend RCCG prog, he should attend quranic cramming and recitation prog to make you happy abi? Half pagean
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by troy20(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
ah jonny boi arnt dat dumb aftaral.he has good political strategists realy but hey! U dnt need 2 b half dumb 2 come up wit dat idea u know.certainly he has won back alota hearts who r stil in d bliss of spiritual trance of d era.nice one jonny boi.u couldnt hav tot out a beta idea.one more ting, reduce d budget on educatn further jst like obj did.its nt like de breed intellects anyway.let dem pastors shove more spirituality further down our throats.but honestly dia is no bliss like d one of ignorance.beta dan d best WEED.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well, what i will tell you is that, you can not know the way of God, He ordains and appoints kings{ i know you will ask series of questions) but God is not a man, all of us is thinking like human which i wont blame you, you guys are crying from what is paining you. The way God will judge no man can understand because He looks into the heart of men and not appearance, dont be surprise if God will accept someone like GEJ and reject a seem good person to us. Watch what you say to a man of God like Pastor Adeboye, but one thing is sure God will bring every hidden things to light one day.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well, what i will tell you is that, you can not know the way of God, He ordains and appoints kings{ i know you will ask series of questions) but God is not a man, all of us is thinking like human which i wont blame you, you guys are crying from what is paining you. The way God will judge no man can understand because He looks into the heart of men and not appearance, dont be surprise if God will accept someone like GEJ and reject a seemly good person to us. Watch what you say to a man of God like Pastor Adeboye, but one thing is sure God will bring every hidden things to light one day.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Pataki: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
solayemi: . Hello. What is d purpose of ur rant. Did u flush ur brain wt ur poo ds morning? If u wish 2 comment,make it relevant wt d topic.

Ediot! Address the topic and stop posting infantile insults.

Moronic goat who cannot reason beyond what their religious gods declare unto them.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Wsdm: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
But if Buhari that is presently an ordinary man bows before an Imam now people will start saying that if voted to power he will Islamize Nigeria. Is this not very funny that the president of a secular state will always want to play to the gallery when it comes to religion? Anyway, the gullible will be deceived as usual just as they always tag a Christian flag bearer as a 'messiah' eventhough the person proves to be a devil.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nwunuken(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
omojesu123: mumu like u..u have been payed to type ur rubbish here..GOD punish ur fada...long live GEJ
mumu only to abuse
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ poster, both of them (jonathan and adeboye) are both crooks, so I'm not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by nagoma(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wsdm: But if Buhari that is presently an ordinary man bows before an Imam now people will start saying that if voted to power he will Islamize Nigeria. Is this not very funny that the president of a secular state will always want to play to the gallery when it comes to religion? Anyway, the gullible will be deceived as usual just as they always tag a Christian flag bearer as a 'messiah' eventhough the person proves to be a devil.

GEJ though a Christian Extremist cannot even lead the Christians rightly and justly. How do you expectt such a fanatic to lead non Christians ?

This gimmick to confuse the vulnerable is back again and Adeboye is due for another Jet.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by pitoski(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
mankevo: Adeboye prayed for him in 2010 (when he just took over from Yar'adua and was impresing Nigerians)
After the prayer he won the 2011 election and became gross incompetent in handling our afairs
After this 2012 prayer, he will loose the remaining courage and QUIT!!

Thank you Adeboye___at least a bloodless revolution is in the AIR!!

Do not conclude your judgement on GEJ regime until after he resigns. I may not like GEJ methods, but certainly the privitisation of both the Power and Oil sector is what I am really happy about becos of its benefits. Developed countries have already privitised these areas. Don not forget, Nigeria will not change overnight considering all the years of corruption.

I think we need to reduce insulting GEJ and pray more for him. His position is not an easy one. He needs our prayers more than our insults. Too much insult will lead us nowhere.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by nagoma(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Femlax: Well, what i will tell you is that, you can not know the way of God, He ordains and appoints kings{ i know you will ask series of questions) but God is not a man, all of us is thinking like human which i wont blame you, you guys are crying from what is paining you. The way God will judge no man can understand because He looks into the heart of men and not appearance, dont be surprise if God will accept someone like GEJ and reject a seem good person to us. Watch what you say to a man of God like Pastor Adeboye, but one thing is sure God will bring every hidden things to light one day.

Nonsense !
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
am really surprised at u guys comment of abusive words, instead of comment and say ur view about it and leave it just like that, u dont need to abuse before ur point can be heard. Anyway, one thing is sure, you will know who is who one day.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by nagoma(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Femlax: am really surprised at u guys comment of abusive words, instead of comment and say ur view about it and leave it just like that, u dont need to abuse before ur point can be heard. Anyway, one thing is sure, you will know who is who one day.

Nonsense is not an abusive word. When you write trash it's a good feedback to tell you it's nonsense.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
God help you
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Olaone1: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
o su mi undecided
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Revolva(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
shocked in this 21st century we still think this way prayer prayer ,,the prayers that have been said since 20years ago what has it done? Nothing? E go better e go better !!!! Rubbish ,
Adeboye should shut the Bleep up and counter jonathan to work for the people and do the right thing not saying prayer that bounces from the roof back to the ground of his chuurch ,,,,
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by amobii: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
mankevo: Adeboye prayed for him in 2010 (when he just took over from Yar'adua and was impresing Nigerians)
After the prayer he won the 2011 election and became gross incompetent in handling our afairs
After this 2012 prayer, he will loose the remaining courage and QUIT!!

Thank you Adeboye___at least a bloodless revolution is in the AIR!!

Bros you wicked ooooo
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
What will you be saying by now if news carry it that GEJ went to pray at a shrine or consult an occultist, let him continue to take the prayers at least he will leave the throne one day and let leave it for God to will ask him what he has done during his time to better the life of NIGERIANS
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by REVOLUTNIS: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pataki: Apparently the buch of gullible Nigerians has not done down.

Nigerians will NEVER learn from the past. Your religious and selfish pastors will claim they are only human.....but once you criticize them....."touch not mine anointed" mantra begins to fly around.

Even goats are not this arrogantly stubborn and ediotic like the religious Nigerians I have come to know.

GEJ is now born again abi? Una never jam finish for naija I swear.
ur kind is useless to Nigeria. all ur comments i hv read is all about abusing Nigerian leaders even those who are doing well. we are in a model world learn to accept other person's opinion, that u criticized them and they countered ur critics does not make them "arrogant goat and idiotic" learn to be respectful
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by on3simus: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
PapaBrowne: `
This is where we always get it wrong. We think the President should be blamed for all the failures.
Truth is everyone has a responsibility towards Nigeria.

If the President fails to perform, then he takes responsibility for his failure to act right.
If his ministers fail, they take responsibility too.
If the House of Reps believe he is not performing, they fail in not starting an impeachment proceeding.
And the list goes on.

If you as an individual believes he has failed, why haven't you done anything about it. Who are you waiting for. Why cant you organize rallies that would snowball into a revolution that would kick him out.
Are you not Human like him? Or does he or the other folks around him have two brains or four hands.
Isn't it humans like you that started change in their fellow countries across the world?

If you are not doing anything besides talking about what you believe is a bad situation, what moral justification do you then have to critique someone else(GEJ), just like you, has has the advantage of doing something about a bad situation and has done nothing in your opinion.

Responsibility is a two way street. And don't get me wrong. I dont disagree with you point.

A president of any nation takes full responsibility if the economy is not growing and there is no infrastructural development. It is a disgrace to see him as president of a great country like NIGERIA, he should resign but unfortunately, nigerian politicians don't resign, they are all shameless.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by REVOLUTNIS: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pataki:

Ediot! Address the topic and stop posting infantile insults.

Moronic goat who cannot reason beyond what their religious gods declare unto them.
who are the moronic goat Christians right? Do u want us to accept ur satanic father? learn to respect other people's religion
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Femlax(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let him continue in that way, out of the abundant of his heart the mouth is speaking. I want to make it clear that GEJ was ordained by God to be the President at this time, so let him go back to his creator and ask for direction, but dont judge people no matter how bad they may seems to u. Leave them to God their creator.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by seunajia: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Adeboye and the other sanctimonious megalomaniacs who parade themselves as men of God should watch their backs. With the state of the country, one would have expected Adeboye to join the voice of God in admonishing Jonathan to steer with caution. Alas he has only asked him to come and kneel before him for prayers. Kneel before a man for prayers? Who gave him such powers? By the time the judgement of God comes!

It is not surprising how a supposed MOG will not tell off an open kleptomaniac like Jonathan afterall, he does to his churches' treasury what the latter does to Nigerian commonwealth.

Unfortunately the Nigerian youths are either too brainwashed or docile to tell it as it is.

Prayers can only be useful when you have put in some level of work. It is neither work and work, nor is it pray and pray (as is obtainable in Nigeria), but work and pray.

When sb rapes you and your pastor/imam calls your rapist for prayers

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by REVOLUTNIS: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
kuchikau: LONG LIVE GEJ.
LONG LIVE MY PRESIDENT AND MAY THE LORD GOD GUILD HIS ACTIONS

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Xfactoria: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
People should give GEJ some respite abeg!

You said the guy is clueless and here is a pastor leading prayers that God should give him wisdom and direction - the tools to address his lack of clues, and you guys are still finding fault with that.

I agree that he would need more than prayers but most definitely, he needs prayers!

I think the new way to show that one can talk in Nigeria now is to pick on the President and rain abuses on him as if he is your President, Governor and LG Chairman all in one!!!! Many of you here don't even know the name of your ward Councillor or LG Chairman let alone holding them accountable to their promises. Everything including bad personal life decisions and failures are blamed on the President.

Hear o people, NATION BUILDING IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

The President should definitely do better but its not out of place to wish him well sometimes. Lets get constructive with our views please.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by REVOLUTNIS: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
seunajia: Adeboye and the other sanctimonious megalomaniacs who parade themselves as men of God should watch their backs. With the state of the country, one would have expected Adeboye to join the voice of God in admonishing Jonathan to steer with caution. Alas he has only asked him to come and kneel before him for prayers. Kneel before a man for prayers? Who gave him such powers? By the time the judgement of God comes!

It is not surprising how a supposed MOG will not tell off an open kleptomaniac like Jonathan afterall, he does to his churches' treasury what the latter does to Nigerian commonwealth.

Unfortunately the Nigerian youths are either too brainwashed or docile to tell it as it is.

Prayers can only be useful when you have put in some level of work. It is neither work and work, nor is it pray and pray (as is obtainable in Nigeria), but work and pray.

When sb rapes you and your pastor/imam calls your rapist for prayers
FOLKS LIKE U WHOSE FATHER STOLE NIGERIAN MONEY TO TRAIN WILL ALWAYS BE DISGRACE TO MANKIND
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by palugycolina(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
if joe were 2 be a common naijaa man..he wud ask him first if he is a born again and advice him to change his ways and seek GOd's ways..
But when it comes to dem big men..hmmmm..no be same ohh
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Abbott(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
omojesu123: mumu like u..u have been payed to type ur rubbish here..GOD punish ur fada...long live GEJ

Superlative mumu...read the post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / 2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks APC, Officials Accused Of Planning ‘illegal Meeting’ / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.