Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 (21971 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by alaoeri: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Miracles can't happen overnight, you work towards it GEJ is fooling himself not God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Ekans: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
talk true: Why are they always interpreting in Yoruba. Does it mean that they don't understand English
Thats one thing i dont get about redeemed church,are they proving yoruba superiority or what when they keep interpreting in only yoruba.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Intrepid1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na why the man come shut down Lagos roads, causing untold hardship to millions of Lagosians?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by MrSinister(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet

WTF!!!
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Pataki: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Roflmao! Sisi you don kolo oh! cheesy

Just took time to watch that video......na wa oh!

'All those who wish him well, may it be well with them" Loool......even GEJ is laughing at that prayer. GEJ has never wished himself well.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
I fear any leader who can kneel before a man of God like this. He can go any lenght not minding what people say or think.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by banki(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
PapaBrowne: `
This is where we always get it wrong. We think the President should be blamed for all the failures.
Truth is everyone has a responsibility towards Nigeria.

If the President fails to perform, then he takes responsibility for his failure to act right.
If his ministers fail, they take responsibility too.
If the House of Reps believe he is not performing, they fail in not starting an impeachment proceeding.
And the list goes on.

If you as an individual believes he has failed, why haven't you done anything about it. Who are you waiting for. Why cant you organize rallies that would snowball into a revolution that would kick him out.
Are you not Human like him? Or does he or the other folks around him have two brains or four hands.

He is the commander in chief the bulk stops on his table the ministers report to him,the police army everyone reports to him, if they fail he fails that's leadership, leadership no be moi moi it's not a tea party
Isn't it humans like you that started change in their fellow countries across the world?

If you are not doing anything besides talking about what you believe is a bad situation, what moral justification do you then have to critique someone else(GEJ), just like you, has has the advantage of doing something about a bad situation and has done nothing in your opinion.

Responsibility is a two way street. And don't get me wrong. I dont disagree with you point.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
What is wrong with Nigerian?

Why are you so religiously dumb?

Being prayed for means nothing, God cannot change a man's situation unless the man is ready to allow God to change him from inside out!

Please stop dragging the the name of God and disrespecting him servants by making this frontpage.

We are not deceived by appearances, you know a fruit by his seed not by looks.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by floriana(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Two scammers praying for each other. The same Adeboye that prayed for Ibori. And when his prayer was heard, Ibori ended in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by taharqa: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Take a gun (any will do), point it to yr head (d space bw d ear and eyes prefareably) and then pull d trigger....if e dey pain u too much; it wud save u a lot of d pain. Thnx...
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by ochukoccna: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Before the 2011 elections,Ebele came to be prayed for by Pst Adeboye
He won the election only for Nigeria's treasury& people to be preyed upon like never before
Yesterday Ebele was prayed for afresh
Hmnn!
I recall prophet Samuel too prayed for &annointed Saul before he became king
And Saul really messed up big time
He wined&dined in luxury @ Israel's expense
Yet king Saul's last meal before his demise was prepared by a witch
Ebele enjoy it while it lasts cos ....
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ada Nri1: Patience should come and receive healing too. Why has she suddenly disappeared from the public eye.
I miss the woman and her gbangancious grammar
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
kaorama: I fear any leader who can kneel before a man of God like this. He can go any lenght not minding what people say or think.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is it wrong to pray for the president? You will only understand what it is and what it takes to be in seat of power when you taste power, a lot of things are involve which one needs prayers and God to see him through. Thank God GEJ understands the concept and neccessity of prayers

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Akpan107(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
May God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I watched the live service yesterday... 2015 thing on my mind!
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by horlatunde(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Regardless of the prayer pastor Adeboye renders to GEJ, GOD will not listen... Even the person Pastor Adeboye is praying For did not Open his mouth to say AMEN!! to any of the prayers. Does dis means AMEN is nt needed wen praying?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
Roflmao The same GEJ that refused to say "Amen" to anti-corruption prayer? Wow, Nigerians are freaking gullible.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by ypzilanti: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
gboss4sure: Is it wrong to pray for the president? You will only understand what it is and what it takes to be in seat of power when you taste power, a lot of things are involve which one needs prayers and God to see him through. Thank God GEJ understands the concept and neccessity of prayers

He is making a show...hence the derision. Let him pray in his house, or pastors house, or attend the service and worship with the flock like everyone else. This one they did looks like nollywood movies' oh. Like he is targeting gullible Christians. Looters of the treasury certainly are not practicing the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ekans: Thats one thing i dont get about redeemed church,are they proving yoruba superiority or what when they keep interpreting in only yoruba.
the thing tire me too. Abegi Rccg yoruba peeps in the house, don't you guys understand English?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by kuchikau: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
omojesu123: mumu like u..u have been payed to type ur rubbish here..GOD punish ur fada...long live GEJ
LONG LIVE GEJ.
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by kuchikau: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
awesome_t: For those of you cursing and abusing the President...what positives has it brought? The man has gone for prayers and he definitely needs it. I say a very BIG AMEN to all the prayers made for him. God heal and prosper Nigeria.
AMEN.GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti:

He is making a show...hence the derision. Let him pray in his house, or pastors house, or attend the service and worship with the flock like everyone else. This one they did looks like nollywood movies' oh. Like he is targeting gullible Christians. Looters of the treasury certainly are not practicing the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Man, did GEJ beg for prayer, Maybe you didnt listen or watched the video, Adeboye requested that the president come so that the church will pray for him, there is nothing like nollywood here or did it became nollywood because it concerns GEJ? is GEJ the only man been called out to be prayed for in congregations?. Na this una sense of reasoning be the problem this country get
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by lorddannie: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
horlatunde: Regardless of the prayer pastor Adeboye renders to GEJ, GOD will not listen... Even the person Pastor Adeboye is praying For did not Open his mouth to say AMEN!! to any of the prayers. Does dis means AMEN is nt needed wen praying?
... And you are speaking for God, abi?
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by sean079: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
kuchikau: AMEN.GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT

pls u pple should wake cos there som certain thing that you dont need to appear like saint bfore u do those things. these rulers are delvlish kind of pple i must confess cos if u av ply portharcourt - bayelsa axis road you will know wat am saying imagine the area where 100percent of the country revenue is coming from still in that condition
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by talksankey: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
why all the hating,a little prayer never hurts
Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by seunajia: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
If your MOG takes special liking in praying for rogues, God punish all of you. The same person that prayed for Ibori? Blaady charlatans!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ekans: Thats one thing i dont get about redeemed church,are they proving yoruba superiority or what when they keep interpreting in only yoruba.
Thinking aloud. Does that mean if an Igbo man becomes the GO of redeem church, then service would be conducted in Igbo and English?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Lbrasi: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Daddy G.o please remember to tell him as well that he needs to fight corruption to a standstill.
Please Sir tell him the truth not what he wants to hear.Please tell him to do the right things and Nigeria will be great once more.
People have been praying for Naija leaders and Naija for a long time but things are getting worse,if prayer is the solution we wont be where we are today.
He actually believes in you Sir for him to run to you for prayers.
Our leaders go to Mosques on fridays and churches on sundays but our religious leaders are not telling these rogues the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by 5much(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
All prayer without work isn't what we want.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: According to the word of God, this is where everybody who support Goodluck in this desire to do evil against the yoruba people.. God does not respect anyman..

[img]http://apocalypseknow.files./2012/03/hell-lake-of-fire2_thumb1.jpg?w=610&h=461[/img]dont mind Goodluck.. Anyone who call himself a man of God. should not support Goodluck, because of the way. Goodluck have cheated yoruba people.
here are some list of commission in nigeria.. most of them got less than 3 billion expect the commission where goodluck comes from.. And also.. the way Goodluck appropriated oil derivation revenue are bias.. State that have no oil.. Goodluck gives them money.. And state with oil Goodluck refuse to give them money because they are not from where he comes from.. Should anyone who fear God support such a person.

As someone who fears God, I dont support such. Look here are some list of commission.. what is the basic for revenue allocation.. If a northerner comes there. he too will give groundnut commmission 240 billion and let the rest of the nation suffer.. this is wrong.. And instead of support Goodluck in this wrong step.. I will tell the truth.. someone will have to be a very bad and wicked person to appropriate 240 billion to the NDDC and make Yoruba suffers.. State like kwara, kogi, ogun,lagos. oyo, osun, ekiti etc are going to suffer from this wicked act.. .

Goodluck is cheating the Yoruba people.. And no God fearing yorubaman should support Goodluck to make the yoruba people suffer.

Niger delta commission
National Universities Commission
Nigerian Communications Commission
National Population Commission
Securities and Exchange Commission
Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
National Planning Commission
Federal Road Safety Commission
Nigerian Copyright Commission
National Insurance Commission
National Sports Commission
National Cocoa Development Commission
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
etc

i am from an oil producing state but i dont support wrong.

here is the satellite pictures of nigeria.. does anyone who fear God support such a president or david mark, who believe that injustice should continue to be done to the yoruba people..

Look pastor adeboye can fast and pray for Goodluck 1,000,000 days.. God will not answer Goodluck prayer as long as he continue with injustice against yoruba people.. God does not support injustice.

Goodluck went there for prayer that he will continue injustice against Yoruba people. Is that not what he went to do..

I have told you. I serve a God higher than pastor adeboye. i serve the real living God. the God that does not support injustice and i dont support wrong neither do i pray for people who do wrong..

According to Goodluck , he want to spend N4,400,000 per militia from the Niger delta.. while bases on state allocation to state , each other Nigerian who is not from his zone. will get N6 per person.

How did I arrive at this figure..

Goodluck claim on CNN... that there are 20,000 militia...

88,000,000,000 divide by 20,000 = N4,400,000

While

nigeria state get less than N40b a year.. 27 state which are not part of this. will get N40 billion X 27..

40,000,000,000 X 27 = 1080 trillion naira..

The nigeria population is about 200 million.. If we claim that this 27 states are 170 million .

1,080,000,000,000 divide by 170,000,000 = N6.35 kobo per person

This shows you. Goodluck will destroy the Nigeria economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a

I even have prove of some shameless thing some of the men Pastor adeboye ordain as pastor as done.. when i critic why they use brought a private jet.. Some of pastor adeboye pastor came after my family..so that they can use it as propaganda against me, because I critic them for wrong.. i do have prove.. because that is how some of their pastor operate...

legal prove ..

Go back to that same topic where I critic the private jet of pastor adeboye.. and I said that it was wrong... that they should have use the money for commercial plane so that the members will use it..

is this not the children of solomon onita, one of the so call plane advocate at that time killed .... was i right..

You still dont believe.. Kamene Okonjo, the mother of finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala use to be at the university of ibadan while Pastor adeboye was also teaching at UI many years ago.. so for goodluck to attend that program , I believe Goodluck and iweala came up with this story... this is my believe...

C[b]RAP[/b]

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by Slapme(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
You people that critize GEJ are all punch of twaat tell me something positive you have done for this country except to critize olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 by radioxyz: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
humility

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Trekkers For Atiku Stranded In Yola / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.