Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (49544 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
la furia: logically, when ever a lady gets raped, will simply blame her for not protecting herself or puting up a fight abi. guys pls rape and multiply. rubbish......

What is LOGICAL about that brain-dead assertion(typical of our Nigerian 'monkeys' by the way) you claim people make? Why stoop to abusing LOGIC now?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko didn't she learn from her mother? If only you know what happens in such joints between the seller and customers. Having 5ex with a child is statutory r@pe no doubt but where was the mother when this was going on? It'll be more understanding if it were one man or a one time thing, the girl must have been seeing her period for her to be able to get pregnant abi? Where was her mother for the 4 months she missed it? Ok maybe she was still seeing it while pregnant. There are cradle-robbers everywhere but its a mother's responsibility to do her best to protect her children from them, this one as far as the story goes did nothing till it was too late.

I am sorry but that is silly on your part. What has her mother to do with these men choosing to ra_pe this child? Are you trying to suggest this is some cause-and-effect situation? Cause I don't understand how a grown up, let alone a female could come up with that trash in this day and age.

So because the mother is a bad mother, these 5 men got the go-ahead from somewhere to ra_pe an under-aged kid then? Are you sure you are alright? So are we then to decide here and now that if you mess up at any point in the future, as a mother, your children deserve to be ra_ped?? Is that what you are asserting??

3 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
nollywood20: That it happened in Calabar is irrelevant, because sexual promiscuity is common among girls and boys at puberty.
That is why we have what is called "childhood sweetheart".
A 10 year old girl once gave birth to an illegitimate child in Abule Oja in Yaba area of Lagos.
So, tribal profiling is as discriminatory as racial profiling and we must stop it on Nairaland.

Stop responding to the dingbats that try to make it tribal and maybe at some point they will realize no one cares for their silly discuss.

I happen to have known an 11-year-old girl who got impregnated by older boys back when I was growing up. At first no one knew she was pregnant but when the mother discovered she secretly took the child to have the baby in the village and that was the last I saw the girl. I am not sure the boy was made to pay for his ills. Of course that story did not make the papers because it was no news and this happened almost 20 years old.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but that is silly on your part. What has her mother to do with these men choosing to ra_pe this child? Are you trying to suggest this is some cause-and-effect situation? Cause I don't understand how a grown up, let alone a female could come up with that trash in this day and age.

So because the mother is a bad mother, these 5 men got the go-ahead from somewhere to ra_pe an under-aged kid then? Are you sure you are alright? So are we then to decide here and now that if you mess up at any point in the future, as a mother, your children deserve to be ra_ped?? Is that what you are asserting??
Excuse me madam junkie, first off I'd like the names calling to stop especially since there's no need for such yet, moving on.

If you read my post properly, I think you'd understand that I never said the mother gave a go ahead for her child to be r@ped, the affair between the said boys\men and the girl has been going on for sometime, I blame the mother for not being able to detect and do something about it till its too late, I never in my post said she caused the r@pe so please read well before calling me names.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Jubal01: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lordave: The story on the other site says she is a teenager
here we have 11 year old girl. Which one are we to believe.

Wats d meanin of a teenager mr. Man? Nawao 4u o!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
nollywood20:

The founder of the second largest religion in history had a nine-year old wife he was banging and she was only 19 when the prophet died mysteriously at 63, but she never conceived due to an undisclosed infection until she died in bondage.

The Last Testimony of Bilikisu

I was still a thumb-sucking child with milk teeth
I could use my tongue to lick every tooth in my mouth
Then one midnight he came to my father
I saw the mole on his right shoulder
When he carried me on his laps
He gazed into my curious eyes
And my father left me in his arms.
Later he took me along to his own quarters
Where I joined the others in their harem
Where the little women were forbidden to scream
No matter the agonies of the rites of forced motherhood
They must offer their maiden heads to their manhood.
He called me the divine Princess of his Purdah
The Chosen One and sacred muse of the Ulama.

~ From The Prophet Lied

This is disgusting. Is it a chapter from their holy book? Omg!

MRbrownJAY:

that should be right only if:
A) the guy who gave her that belle is an adult himself or B) she was ra.ped. as for saying that she is not responsible, i totally disagree! this child is as much to be blamed as the other participants. taking all the blame away from this girl who was not forced into doing what she did is too easy. what if the guy she slept with is as old as her, who takes the blame then? sometimes, even the parents with the best intentions and care will end up with such a child, the fact that you believe that with proper care and attention, such will not have happened, will have you fail times and times again on this subject. some children are promiscuous like that and will get their groove on whether in (or out) of their homes.

blaming Nigeria is a waste of time as we all know that such actions happen EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. people should stop trying to blame others and instead look within themselves for the answer to their problems. even if the law was different/hard/ruthless, it wouldnt change the fact that this would still happen. so harsher laws would not save the problem here.

What is ur point exactly? That Eleven years old child is old enough to consent? How many boys and girl that are both eleven do you know or have heard impregnated each other? With regards to Nigeria, a serving 50years old Senator Ahmad Sani Yerima, marries a 13year old child and still remains in office with the Judiciary failing to bring any charges against him is a case to point. Your assertion is not child friendly,and that is me putting it mildly to you.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8651043.stm
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Lordave: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jubal01:
Wats d meanin of a teenager mr. Man? Nawao 4u o!
So you are asking me this question??

And u want me to give you an answer??
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: Excuse me madam junkie, first off I'd like the names calling to stop especially since there's no need for such yet, moving on.

If you read my post properly, I think you'd understand that I never said the mother gave a go ahead for her child to be r@ped, the affair between the said boys\men and the girl has been going on for sometime, I blame the mother for not being able to detect and do something about it till its too late, I never in my post said she caused the r@pe so please read well before calling me names.

What I see trying to do now is weave your way out of what you posted earlier.

Again . . . .
Kobojunkie: [size=14pt] So are we then to decide here and now that if you mess up at any point in the future, as a mother, your children deserve to be ra_ped?? Is that what you are asserting??[/size]

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What I see trying to do now is weave your way out of what you posted earlier.

Again . . . .

You gotta be kidding me, what I posted earlier you say? Don't tell me you are having comprehension issues this fine evening, anyways you can choose to believe whatever you like.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
nollywood20:

The founder of the second largest religion in history had a nine-year old wife he was banging and she was only 19 when the prophet died mysteriously at 63, but she never conceived due to an undisclosed infection until she died in bondage.

The Last Testimony of Bilikisu

I was still a thumb-sucking child with milk teeth
I could use my tongue to lick every tooth in my mouth
Then one midnight he came to my father
I saw the mole on his right shoulder
When he carried me on his laps
He gazed into my curious eyes
And my father left me in his arms.
Later he took me along to his own quarters
Where I joined the others in their harem
Where the little women were forbidden to scream
No matter the agonies of the rites of forced motherhood
They must offer their maiden heads to their manhood.
He called me the divine Princess of his Purdah
The Chosen One and sacred muse of the Ulama.

~ From The Prophet Lied

Lmao! Wtf?!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Still trying to understand why story is in family section not crime? Naijera?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:
What is ur point exactly? That Eleven years old child is old enough to consent?

these are the questions you should ask yourself FIRST:
- was she ra.ped?
- were the culprits older than her?
- do you think an 11 yr old boy cannot (with certainty) be the father?

How many boys and girl that are both eleven do you know or have heard impregnated each other?

how many children have you seen having sex! none right, yet we all saw the video of the child maid making love to a 4yr old kid (with a hard on). so as much as these stories are not happening everyday, IT DOES HAPPEN. you best open your mind and educate yourself.

With regards to Nigeria, a serving 50years old Senator Ahmad Sani Yerima, marries a 13year old child and still remains in office with the Judiciary failing to bring any charges against him is a case to point. Your assertion is not child friendly,and that is me putting it mildly to you.

FIRST, as much as "you" may be against such practices, it is fully legal in many other countries around the world. It is not against Muslim laws for someone to marry a girl as young as this, and since 9ja is mostly populated with Muslim, you have no bloody ground to stand on. SECOND the actions of a few men shouldnt be a reason to blame a country for something. THIRD how can you blame Nigeria when you are not even sure the mother went to the police with such information, and reported the "crime" (if there was any). or do you think that the police should telepathically solve this issue?! LAST BUT NOT LEAST if the mother herself said that we should leave it to God, why are you busting a vein about Nigeria instead of blaming stoopid religious sheep like the mother?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

these are the questions you should ask yourself FIRST:
- was she ra.ped?
- were the culprits older than her?
- do you think an 11 yr old boy cannot (with certainty) be the father?

how many children have you seen having sex! none right, yet we all saw the video of the child maid making love to a 4yr old kid (with a hard on). so as much as these stories are not happening everyday, IT DOES HAPPEN. you best open your mind and educate yourself.

FIRST, as much as "you" may be against such practices, it is fully legal in many other countries around the world. It is not against Muslim laws for someone to marry a girl as young as this, and since 9ja is mostly populated with Muslim, you have no bloody ground to stand on. SECOND the actions of a few men shouldnt be a reason to blame a country for something. THIRD how can you blame Nigeria when you are not even sure the mother went to the police with such information, and reported the "crime" (if there was any). or do you think that the police should telepathically solve this issue?! LAST BUT NOT LEAST if the mother herself said that we should leave it to God, why are you busting a vein about Nigeria instead of blaming stoopid religious sheep like the mother?

Did not see any video of such and know nothing of dat story u quote. She was ra.ped, because an eleven years old child can't give consent. The culprit were certainly older for her to be pregnant and for them to be tenants living on their own. Until you provide a case of both eleven years old boys and girls gettting pregnant, the answer is no.

U need education to enable u understand Children and Adult are not of same capacity in all ramification. Let me get this right, it is fully legal for Adults to have canal knowledge of infants and toddler(pre-teens)you say, name one country includig the muslim world that such practice is accepted without penalty?

Yerima is a Senator and his case is principal to this issue of child sex.ual exploitation and abuse in Nigeria, especially as such practice is outlaw in Egypt that has a higher percentage of muslim to Nigeria. Why didn't Paedophile Yerima marry that child in Egypt? The answer is that it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by timilehin007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
If she's from calabar no wahala...am not surprised na dem hobbie....when is chelsea taking on 2nd corinthians chapter 4 vs 4..
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by UyiIredia(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
Big lie ! An 11 year old can't give birth.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by ghettodreamz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
[size=20pt]11 year old girl PLUS 5 Boys grin grin grin

OMG! DEM DON SCATTER THE SMALL GIRL LIFE
[/size]

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:
Did not see any video of such and know nothing of dat story u quote.

google it or search NL for it, it was right there for us all to see, and believe me, that young girl who was not older than 12/13 was raping a young child more than half her age. when you finally watch the video, focus carefully on how that child know more than her fair share about sex, even forcing the young boy to lick her down below.

She was raped, because an eleven years old child can't give consent.

so you are 100% sure that the boy who got her pregnant was older than her because..............................?!

The culprit were certainly older for her to be pregnant and for them to be tenants living on their own.

boyz live on their own so they are automatically adults? what if they were living there because they schooled around and their parents lived in the village? what if the parents are the ones paying for the accomodation for these guys? btw did you notice that only 2 guys lived there and not 5, so it could possibly be that the one who did got her pregnant is of the same age as the girl in question.

Until you provide a case of both eleven years old boys and girls gettting pregnant, the answer is no. U need education to enable u understand Children and Adult are not of same capacity in all ramification.

the fact that you believe that an 11 yr old cannot get anyone pregnant is the reason why you will never see reason, i suggest you educate yourself. but take that as MBJ's clue: i was certainly cumming by the time i was 11yrs old, and although it wasnt the jizz that it is today, it was surely c.u.m

It is fully legal for Adults to have canal knowledge of infants and toddler(pre-teens)u say,

pls dont misquote me, I said it is fully legal IN MANY COUNTRIES for a man to marry a 13 yr old woman...... even in the US (check the state of georgia if in doubt and for education purposes) all you need in that state is the parent's consent, duh! the fact that you automatically assume that marrying at such a young age means having sex is why you will always fail....as i said earlier, pls educate yourself

name one country includig the muslim world that such practice is accepted without penalty. Yerima is a Senator and his case is principal to this issue of child sexual exploitation and abuse in Nigeria, especially as such practice is outlaw in Egypt that has a higher percentage of muslim to Nigeria. Why didn't Paedophile Yerima marry that child in Egypt? The answer is that it is illegal.

read my previous answer, and thank me later, lol!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
boron10: Why am I not surprised? The mother should not complain cos she exposed her daughter to this. What would you expect from the daughter of someone who sells alcoholic drinks (kain kain) and illicit drugs Does she not know that what she sells induce konji? When the customers have no person to unleash their konjilized self on, they had to fall back on the person who sold them the stuffs na. Lolz make she nor vex

On a more serious note, the five boyfriends should be arrested and charged for sleeping with minor.
abi o.this incidence reminds me of saint janets song : bale n'ta igbo,iyawo e n'ta ogogoro ede ni efe esu labule,esu ti dabule tan.translation: a husband is selling indian hemp,d wife is selling hot drinks and you say you want your children not to be possessed by d devil,he is already in your midst
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

google it or search NL for it, it was right there for us all to see, and believe me, that young girl who was not older than 12/13 was raping a young child more than half her age. when you finally watch the video, focus carefully on how that child know more than her fair share about sex, even forcing the young boy to lick her down below.

so you are 100% sure that the boy who got her pregnant was older than her because..............................?!

boyz live on their own so they are automatically adults? what if they were living there because they schooled around and their parents lived in the village? what if the parents are the ones paying for the accomodation for these guys? btw did you notice that only 2 guys lived there and not 5, so it could possibly be that the one who did got her pregnant is of the same age as the girl in question.

the fact that you believe that an 11 yr old cannot get anyone pregnant is the reason why you will never see reason, i suggest you educate yourself. but take that as MBJ's clue: i was certainly cumming by the time i was 11yrs old, and although it wasnt the jizz that it is today, it was surely c.u.m

pls dont misquote me, I said it is fully legal IN MANY COUNTRIES for a man to marry a 13 yr old woman...... even in the US (check the state of georgia if in doubt and for education purposes) all you need in that state is the parent's consent, duh! the fact that you automatically assume that marrying at such a young age means having sex is why you will always fail....as i said earlier, pls educate yourself

read my previous answer, and thank me later, lol!

Senseless reply. From their words u shall know dem. I need to set some distance, sorry won't and don't watch child po.rn.

4 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:
Senseless reply. From their words u shall know dem. I need to set some distance, sorry won't and don't watch child po.rn.

I love you too, lol.
MBJ educating NLers since 2009!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

I hear people say "child po.rn" and I wonder what that means exactly.

Do they have like real children acting po.rn? I honestly don't get it.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

I need to set some distance, sorry won't and don't watch child po.rn.

I agree. How can people watch such shi*t?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Very sad the state of Nigeria, don't know why i bother. Guess, i can't look the other way.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: I hear people say "child po.rn" and I wonder what that means exactly.

Do they have like real children acting po.rn? I honestly don't get it.

child po.rn is when a person under the age of consent is involved in the por.no itself. some people always assume that it is young girls that are affected, when in fact it IS also young boyz. It is very silly to say that any of these guys were doing a crime, before knowing, AS A MATTER OF FACT, their age.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by emmaatuo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
O.M.E:
mama dey sell igbo and hot drinks..daughter dey invite customers...whatever you reap you will sow...11yrs old? and on the post she was referred to as a teenager..funny dumb story
Gbam!!!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

child po.rn is when a person under the age of consent is involved in the por.no itself. some people always assume that it is young girls that are affected, when in fact it IS also young boyz. It is very silly to say that any of these guys were doing a crime, before knowing, AS A MATTER OF FACT, their age.
I for say o, cos I was thinking its children like girls yet to grow b**bs and boys with small d*cks acting the po.rn, I guess it shouldn't be called that since their ages aren't known for certain.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by hunkydory(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
She is still a minor at 11 and should not be having sex.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: I for say o, cos I was thinking its children like girls yet to grow b**bs and boys with small d*cks acting the po.rn, I guess it shouldn't be called that since their ages aren't known for certain.
grin grin grin
Joker!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: I for say o, cos I was thinking its children like[b] girls yet to grow b**bs and boys with small d*cks acting the po.rn[/b], I guess it shouldn't be called that since their ages aren't known for certain.
Dat is exactly wat it is, any indecency involving children or children and Adult as the name reference is illegal.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by jasper7(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Very soon 11 year old go get 15 yr old pikin. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.