Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (49598 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by star4(f): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
This thread is burning my eyes! The quality of journalism in the op is shocking and we don't even have the full story smh! Some of the conclusions people have come to are shocking?!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by nxanadu: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
CALABAR............... may God heal that land from porosity. amen
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by lerielicious: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mrbrownjay I didnt know u b4 but now I do. U re simply dumb! Did u not read d post n did u not see where it said d boys were d woman's regular customers? N dat one of dem or so lived in d same compound with d woman? Doesn't dat describe adults? So d fact remains dat d girl was abused So y wud d case be thrown out of court..pls stop trying to be a lawyer wen u re not. Dat has not been properly educated abt sex n sincerely speaking how many girls get dis education? It's even now dat gud skools try to add it to dia curriculum coz parents hardly give dia children sex education so try to be more reasonable n realistic n stop talking trash. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^^ MR smart somebody
when children are left to fend for themselves EVERYWHERE in 9ja, here you are telling me that someone who drinks in an unscrupulous place like the one this mother was having, MUST be adults. HERE IS YOUR EDUCATION: if/when children are drinking alcohol (like we all know many street kids do) then they will certainly do so in the kind of unscrupulous place, like the one this mother was having.

here you are telling me that, in good old NAIJA where money talks, a person (who is NOT and adult) cannot rent a room. HERE IS YOUR EDUCATION: do you actually think that most street begging kids live outside until they are 18, and that none is smart enough to use the money they earn in the street to rent a place? what about if they school in tha area and live with a older sibling in that room? what if the room was rented by the family who is in the village? i can find you 100s of reason why persons under the age of 18 could be living on their own.....and since we know what kind of person the MOTHER is, we can assume that she will gladly take money and rent a room to anyone (whether adult or not).

again, you have certainly NOT made any case here, and what you wrote would be thrown out of court in a minute as there is actually no proof to anything you are claiming. it is still INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, or is it not? so focus on the word proven, and come back again with a tangible proof as to how old these guys were, but so far what you brought to the "NL court" is crap, lol!

i do not give a damn whether the gal got the best sexual education or not, this is IRRELEVANT to the point at hand, which is that you people are saying that the boys are guilty without any proof of anything whatsoever. AGAIN, you people are quick to attack me because i am using my brain FULLY, and i am saying that UNTIL WE HAVE ALL THE FACTS AND AGE OF THE BOYS, nobody can say that they are guilty of anything.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
chaircover: I hope these 5 boys/men have been arrested!

how can they get arrested when the mother didnt report the "supposed" crime to the police?!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by repogirl(f): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the video i mentionned was brought to us all from a THREAD ON NL, duh! and the thread can be found on the family section, pls educate yourself on the issue.

first i have 6 children, not 5, and second, again you are judging a book by its cover. when/where did you get your facts that A) the girl in question was abused B) that the boys were older than her? or do you actually believe that since she is a girl then she must be the one abused, and not the way around? this is why i mentionned the video of that maid because we can clearly see a FEMALE abusing a MALE.

if this is what that child wants to do, then go blame her mother and nobody else for that issue, and not the possible boys her own age who may just be as clueless as she is about what they are doing.

so here you are again, assuming that someone manipulated this person into having sex, as if no 11 yr old would want to have sex on their own accord, and only an older man can "manipulate" her into such act.

there are so many children left on their own in Nigeria, as soon as they are old enough to work (which is around 12/13) many are thrown out of orphanage or sent to beg at busy traffic lights. many uneducated poor souls run away from their villages/family to experience the big city and "make money". many are just sold as maids and run away from the family after being treated poorly, thus ending in the street very young.......and guess what?! they may get influenced by others and start drinking in beer parlour where the vendor doesnt really care who buys from her illicit place (or rent a warm room at 13/14yr old with the proceed of their begging).
open your mind, i am not saying they are 100% sure to be kids, i am just saying that so far as we know, THERE IS NO CLUE AS TO HOW OLD THEY ARE and therefore cannot sit here and claim that they are pedos.

of course it relates, here you are all saying that the guys in this picture are GUILTY of a crime that you cannot confirm........... ready to burn them to the stick without any damn proof of anything (just like they did the Aluu4). if these boys are as old as the girl then no crime was committed, unless she was ra.ped (and by the look of the story, this is NOT what happened).

Mr. Jay, After all is said and done, and u have twisted and untwisted and again retwisted the story. By the look of the story, the guys look like they took advantage of the girl if nt it wouldn't even have made headlines.
The girl is 11 and a minor in other words she no get sense, her mother is to blame, d so called clueless males are to blame.
Maybe we should even vote on this sef. Those who are for, say yay! And those who are against, say Nay! Lol.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by repogirl(f): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

It really is a shame ooo!! It boggles the mind why we continue to allow some of these very same continue to procreate. How any woman out there who understands the plight of mothers around Nigeria, not even the world, could decide that this incident is the child's mother's fault makes me worry still about the future of Nigeria.

Some even pretend that because the mother in this case choose to sell drugs, it was inevitable that her children would be raped. Even that kind of nonsense? from WOMEN . . . . WOMEN who are supposed to change things for better, not continue to propagate the same backward mentality that has aided in maintaining the second-class status of women in African society.

For me I believe your children are gifts, they are your first and sole responsibility. Not your job or whatever. Every decision you make in life must be centered around them. Always ask, what example am I setting for my Kid?
Girls look up to their mothers, you are their guardian and must guide them in d right way. Some of the time, they do go astray but as far as you as a mother know you have done your best in bringing her up properly just keep praying for her and God will make everything right in his own time.
Parenting doesn't come with a manual, and sometimes we parents don't handle d situations right but whatever we do we must put our kids interest first and also seek wisdom from God in making the right decisions.
That's why I say that the mother is also to blame, something went wrong somewhere and since she's d guardian, na she I go hold.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

how can they get arrested when the mother didnt report the "supposed" crime to the police?!

So, just because the mother did not report they shouldn't arrest?

What kind of dummbazz...*walks off*
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by JOYJACOB: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
biker-boy:
Who will own the baby at the end of the day?

the girl. grin
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by francafrank(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2013
nxanadu: CALABAR............... may God heal that land from porosity. amen

i guess its only in calabar this happens lol
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by francafrank(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2013
kandiikane:

So, just because the mother did not report they shouldn't arrest?

What kind of dummbazz...*walks off*

This is an abuse on the child. i bet you if you investigate further this child was raped by the first guy. Any sexual intimacy on any person below the age of 18 is an abuse. But as someone earlier said, ignorance is at work.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by ajahexcel(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2019
I think anything is possible If not in reality in Cartoon Animation
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by mgowsiya: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Do you review this thread? I wonderfully did my work here see here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.