Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? (928 Views)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / As A Lady A Day B4 Ur Wedding, Ur B/f Said I'm No More Interested What Will U Do? / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by bikokwe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
please lets be honest.
Re: Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by oziomatv(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2008
NOTHING SERIOUS AND INTERESTED IN NIGERIAN ISSUE.
Religion--- too boring, hates, fighting and discriminating, lies, brainwashing and confussion.
Politics---The worst dramatic and unbelievable news still to come.
Education----- forget it,
Culture ----- You get more post if it's rated HATE or character assassinating to another tribe.
Business----- Wayo people, 419ers, yahooozzee, take one win ten at last you loose twenty.
Jokes ----- instead to laugh over your joke you receive insult from school chaps.

ROMANCE QUITE INTERESTING WITH MUCH OF FUN. a guy can walk up and discover his manhood MISSING WHILE HAVING SEX.and some funny questions from men who should have used the time they wested in typing their topic in inventing something.
one can ask a question like this "does sex lead to pregnancy? ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAVE NEVER MAKE LOVE BEFORE BUT SHE SAID SHE'S PREGNANCY, AM I RESPONSABLE?
SOOOOO?
Re: Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2008
Laughing My bleeping Ass Off! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by oziomatv(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2008
jassie:

Laughing My bleeping Ass Off! cheesy grin cheesy grin
do you find it funny?
Re: Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2008
You bet I did, especially this part:
oziomatv:

ROMANCE QUITE INTERESTING WITH MUCH OF FUN. a guy can walk up and discover his manhood MISSING WHILE HAVING SEX.and some funny questions from men who should have used the time they wested in typing their topic in inventing something.
one can ask a question like this "does sex lead to pregnancy? ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAVE NEVER MAKE LOVE BEFORE BUT SHE SAID SHE'S PREGNANCY, AM I RESPONSABLE?
SOOOOO?

Re: Why Are People More Interested In Romance Rather Than Other Issues? by oziomatv(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2008
Some sexually frustruted ladies will walk up instead of making an open apeal to some hungry sex fighting dude to notice their starvation over the D**k issue, they'll twist the topic opposite to the extent of confussing the dude which at the long run turn into a civil war.

(1) (Reply)

One Is Not Enough / Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please / Quick Question, Should A Guy Be Involved In The House Chores As Ladies Help With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.