Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - (7909 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: I know I'm gon get banned for this post. For how long i'm gon stay banned is what I don't know, maybe a week, a month, or even a year.
But then, someone has got to spit the truth ain't they ?
We wake up every morning complaining bitterly about the injustice pervading our corridors of power.
We are quick to rain insults and sometimes abuses on our poilitical leaders for percieved misdeamenors.
We forget that he who must come to equity must do so with clean hands.
The family sectiion has just proven itself to be a microcosm of the moral derelict society Nigeria is.
A rule was made and because it went against the interest of a certain contestant it had to be upturned.
Surprising to see is that the lord of the manor himself in the person of seun, had to muscle himself in playing the voltron in a bid to justify the injustice about to be metted out albeit brazen faced.
How can we progress when we can't even afford the dignity to keep to our own rules ? With this kind of ruderless leadership is NL any better than the country we find ourselves in Nigeria, an animal farm ?
Chaircover has my vote.
I hope we get a table this time next year sha.

Sweets, I believe u can also read as much as u can write. Next time follow the instruction, vote and waka pass.

BTW, what have u said that would have made anyone ban u? We've heard worse and we didn't ban. Mstewww. Sad!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2012
Odunnu:
Lol @ imugo? Adikwanu m ime in the first place? Hope my akpu overbloated tummy isnt confusing you? cheesy

I'm good sha. You've got a very cute girlie. I likey. cheesy

LOL . . . Akpu ke? Okwa udi figure 8 gi ka'm na achozi now!
nne dalu . . . but nwa'm bu onye nsogbu. Like father like daughter cheesy
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Sweets, I believe u can also read as much as u can write. Next time follow the instruction, vote and waka pass.

BTW, what have u said that would have made anyone ban u? We've heard worse and we didn't ban. Mstewww. Sad!

If this was true then we wouldn't be here ruminating over what it would have been if you had not shot yourself in the foot by 'characteristically' banning debrief and putting that as a condition for ineligibility to contest, only to turn back and change the rules in the middle of the game when it dawned on you that that rule was a stumbling block to crowning your annointed person.
And I thought umpires were not expected to show bias in any form but you keep campaigning for and championing a particular winner, typical of the 'normal' nigerian .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by temmiedee: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2012
greatgod2012
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife:
If this was true then we wouldn't be here ruminating over what it would have been if you had not shot yourself in the foot by 'characteristically' banning debrief and putting that as a condition for ineligibility to contest, only to turn back and change the rules in the middle of the game when it dawned on you that that rule was a stumbling block to crowning your annointed person.
And I thought umpires were not expected to show bias in any form but you keep campaigning for and championing a particular winner, typical of the 'normal' nigerian .

Now, I convinced u can't read or u simply lack the ability to think intelligently and coherently. U referred someone back to the nominations thread, u may do well by going over it again yourself and leave this over-sabi attitude.

@ Odunnu, there is no interpreter around, pls stay on topic. grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Now, I convinced u can't read or u simply lack the ability to think intelligently and coherently. U referred someone back to the nominations thread, u may do well by going over it again yourself and leave this over-sabi attitude.

@ Odunnu, there is no interpreter around, pls stay on topic. grin
mind you, 'You' is only being used as a generic term refering to moderators, super or ordinary. And what is it with the name calling huh ? Why is it so difficult to let the truth prevail if only half the time ? I guess am asking for too much .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: mind you, 'You' is only being used as a generic term refering to moderators, super or ordinary. And what is it with the name calling huh ? Why is it so difficult to let the truth prevail if only half the time ? I guess am asking for too much .

U can keep hitting ur head on d wall ojare and give urself headache. As for me, I got better thing to do. grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
One House Please cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: mind you, 'You' is only being used as a generic term refering to moderators, super or ordinary. And what is it with the name calling huh ? Why is it so difficult to let the truth prevail if only half the time ? I guess am asking for too much .

SMH

Somethings need to be reserved dude,y didn't u open a thread to address ur issues?

Didn't u read the rules?Just for once obey human rules though they might not be all mighty and powerful over u but get one thing straight:

THEY HAVE HIGHER AUTHORITY

Deal with it or keep off tu!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by TheMadame(f): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Have to go with chaircover.
She is real.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

SMH

Somethings need to be reserved dude,y didn't u open a thread to address ur issues?

Didn't u read the rules?Just for once obey human rules though they might not be all mighty and powerful over u but get one thing straight:

THEY HAVE HIGHER AUTHORITY

Deal with it or keep off tu!!
honey, why are you derailing this thread ? Wwwhhhhhyyyy ??
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: honey, why are you derailing this thread ? Wwwhhhhhyyyy ??
This is not gonna work
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by blank(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: Read through the nominations thread, you will berth safely I promise.

I have read through it. No big deal.

This year, it seems like there is real competition for Madam Chaircover. Cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
blank:

I have read through it. No big deal.

This year, it seems like there is real competition for Madam Chaircover. Cool

Yea, very cool.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
chaircover: It has come to this??

On an award that means nothing in the real world? An e-award on a faceless forum?? An award that has no monetary or any other value for that matter attached to it??

27 familys grieving in the USA, 5 innocent kids perished in a house fire a few days ago, heaps of other people are going through so many REAL challenges and people are here e-fighting over an e-award SMH angry

Tgirl I will like my name taken down from this thread please. Yes I wouldnt have won it anyway LOL but I don’t want to be in anyway associated with any of this.

Thanks to all who took their time to nominate/vote.
Tgal, why don't you hide this post just like you have been doing all day long huh ?
I hope this will teach us all that a good name is better than silver or gold.
You can give the award to your preconcieved winner for all i care, I just hope you will remember vividly next time you want to criticise a corrupt nigerian politician what part you have played here.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
chaircover: It has come to this?? undecided

On an award that means nothing in the real world?? shocked An e-award on a faceless forum?? undecided An award that has no monetary or any other value for that matter attached to it?? undecided

27 familys grieving in the USA, 5 innocent kids perished in a house fire a few days ago, heaps of other people are going through so many REAL challenges and people are here e-fighting over an e-award SMH angry

Tgirl I will like my name taken down from this thread please. Yes I wouldnt have won it anyway LOL but I don’t want to be in anyway associated with any of this.

Thanks to all who took their time to nominate/vote. Peace!!

Madam,
I have to say that you are so incredible and never fail to surprise me.
There are more important issues than a meaning less award. May be we should focus on them.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
chaircover: It has come to this?? undecided

On an award that means nothing in the real world?? shocked An e-award on a faceless forum?? undecided An award that has no monetary or any other value for that matter attached to it?? undecided

Thanks to all who took their time to nominate/vote. Peace!!

Isn't this NLd where people fight for no just cause
But seriously, no monetary reward?
shocked shocked shocked
Someone is reaaaaaly stingy! lipsrsealed
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan:

Isn't this NLd where people fight for no just cause
But seriously, no monetary reward?
shocked shocked shocked
Someone is reaaaaaly stingy! lipsrsealed
No just cause you said ? This is the section with the highest number of matured people on this forum but I am so disappointed .
Seeing that the umpires have chosen to make a mess of a simple election by bending the rules, I expected that the recipient of the largesse would show enough probity as to reject the 'stained' award.
Atleast chaircover had enough decency to dissociate herself from this questionable voting process.
Tgal , why don't you just ban me for a year instead of hidding my posts ?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: No just cause you said ? This is the section with the highest number of matured people on this forum but I am so disappointed .
Seeing that the umpires have chosen to make a mess of a simple election by bending the rules, I expected that the recipient of the largesse would show enough probity as to reject the 'stained' award.
Atleast chaircover had enough decency to dissociate herself from this questionable voting process.
Tgal , why don't you just ban me for a year instead of hidding my posts ?

Sheesh!

If e pain you pass waka comot naaa. See me see whahala oh!

Just because you have some unwarranted prejudice against the award and the Nominees doesn't make it any less significant. If someone is being appreciated for the time she took making relevant/meaningful posts, she has a right to be proud of herself. Everything is not about monetary gains or otherwise!

Madam CC I recall has been a recipient for some years now (I have voted for her myself a number of times) and I see no reason why someone else shouldn't receive it . . . even if it's 'nothing'! cool cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Guitar,
Please, you have made your point and many members of this section agree with you that the goal posts are continually being shiftted to arrive at a predetermined goal. However I feel it is time to let go.
You are not obliged to listen to me but I know you will do the right thing. Let us allow slleeping dogs to do what they wanna do.
Peace.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Richvkunt: @Guitar,
Please, you have made your point and many members of this section agree with you that the goal posts are continually being shiftted to arrive at a predetermined goal. However I feel it is time to let go.
You are not obliged to listen to me but I know you will do the right thing. Let us allow slleeping dogs to do what they wanna do.
Peace.

May I ask who @ the bolded?

You and a handful of other bad belles have turned to 'many'

Odikwa serious!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
And to those crying foul, what exactly did the Mods/Admin do wrong? Reviewing an unwarranted and baseless 'law'

So what if it was done because of someone, does the 'law' itself make any sense to any of you

Bans are actually for trouble makers and we all know Debrief is NOT one. Even if she were, should that prevent her from getting an award which is based strictly on popular vote

I'm sure majority of NLdser should be credited with enough sense to say who they think is the best poster for this year.

Personally, I nominated her because of her courage and selflessness to share what must have been a very traumatic experience for her; and help people get the strength they need to face such situations. Some may call her a 'divorce advocate', I call her a 'life advocate' . . .

How many sever cases of domestic violence have we witnessed this year? Spouses killing each other, emotional and physical abuse . . . all in the name of marriage!

IMO, giving her this 'meaningless' award is the least we could do . . .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Richvkunt: @Guitar,
Peace.
You're right.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan: And to those crying foul, what exactly did the Mods/Admin do wrong? Reviewing an unwarranted and baseless 'law'

So what if it was done because of someone, does the 'law' itself make any sense to any of you

Bans are actually for trouble makers and we all know Debrief is NOT one. Even if she were, should that prevent her from getting an award which is based strictly on popular vote

I'm sure majority of NLdser should be credited with enough sense to say who they think is the best poster for this year.

Personally, I nominated her because of her courage and selflessness to share what must have been a very traumatic experience for her; and help people get the strength they need to face such situations. Some may call her a 'divorce advocate', I call her a 'life advocate' . . .

How many sever cases of domestic violence have we witnessed this year? Spouses killing each other, emotional and physical abuse . . . all in the name of marriage!

IMO, giving her this 'meaningless' award is the least we could do . . .
Could you please stop derailing this thread please ? Thank you.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: Could you please stop derailing this thread please ? Thank you.

I'm not derailing the post . . . I'm cleaning up the venom you filled it with! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan:

I'm not derailing the post . . . I'm cleaning up the venom you filled it with! cool cool
Are you ? You mean cleaning up the reality I filled it with ? Oh! C'mon, lets put all these behind us okay ? It's time to vote and vote shall we.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guitarlife: Are you ? You mean cleaning up the reality I filled it with ? Oh! C'mon, lets put all these behind us okay ? It's time to vote and vote shall we.

You already voted (I think) . . . I wonder what you are still doing here?

You just can't help yourself, can you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ujujoan:

You already voted (I think) . . . I wonder what you are still doing here?

You just can't help yourself, can you? undecided

I seriously doubt he can.

Guitar, I have PMed u and u wouldn't listen. What u want is to be banned so that u can continue to cry foul that the Mod banned u unjustly. Continue and that is exactly what you will get.

Even CC you quoted voted someone else and she's pulling out cos of your rant and not of what u think. Simple English u can't comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.