Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - (7912 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
@sisi,
darling,once again instead of responding to the fact that the problem is about not keeping to the rules you choose to go on a long epistle about nought in order to achieve your objective which is to sdpin your heroine out of the web in which she is entangled.
Every old member on thisd forum knows that the number one advocate of divorce as the solution to every minute marital problem on these boards is debrief and the proof is in examining her past posts. However that is a discussion for another thread,on another day and besides I am posting with my phone so I can not dig up the records of her past postulations on her speciality right now.
I still insist dear that the rules state that any member who has been banned in the course of the year has no right to partake in this contest,so why are the rules being changed mid way into the game?
As for your xmas list,I thought you were a feminist? You should be shopping for my boxers and pants on your liberated account.
Are you gonna be in Nigeria for the festivities? Looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
@sisi,
darling,once again instead of responding to the fact that the problem is about not keeping to the rules you choose to go on a long epistle about nought in order to achieve your objective which is to sdpin your heroine out of the web in which she is entangled.
Every old member on thisd forum knows that the number one advocate of divorce as the solution to every minute marital problem on these boards is debrief and the proof is in examining her past posts. However that is a discussion for another thread,on another day and besides I am posting with my phone so I can not dig up the records of her past postulations on her speciality right now.
I still insist dear that the rules state that any member who has been banned in the course of the year has no right to partake in this contest,so why are the rules being changed mid way into the game?
As for your xmas list,I thought you were a feminist? You should be shopping for my boxers and pants on your liberated account.
Are you gonna be in Nigeria for the festivities? Looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Richy, Seun didn't make the rules, he said so himself.
@ topic, I vote Debrief.
Richvkunt: @sisi,
Very funnae. Are you by any way a spin doctor or you just have comprehension problems?
Nice epistle though but it falls flat in the face of reality.
The rules of this contest clearly state that no member of the forum who has suffered a ban in the course of the year is elligible to contest.
Debrief was banned in august so she is automatically disqualified from contesting according to the rules.
The administrator now came out to change the rules he created in order to accomodate one contestant-debrief and people are asking WHY? This is not hatred but common sense.
Why a set of rules for some people and another set of rules for others.
The administrator made the rules of his own free will and no one helfd a glock to his head while doing it.
Why change the rulesd of the match half way in the game if we arte not working to a predetermined result?
Just trying to be logical .
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
ifyalways: Richy, Seun didn't make the rules, he said so himself.
@ topic, I vote Debrief.

I come in peace. I'm not here to join the fights but i think d pple who are against the bending of the rules av a point. In my own opinion, i think it wld be better if the rules were changed in all other sections too. At least, Seun said he didn't make the rules. Tgirl, if this is going to look a bit fair (which it's not at the moment), den the solution is to withdraw the rules for every other section too. That way, it looks fair a little. But changing the rules in the family section alone is obviously looking lyk partialty. It's not enuf to pull a fight over, though. Thanks.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
alutacontinua:

I come in peace. I'm not here to join the fights but I think d pple who are against the bending of the rules av a point. In my own opinion, i think it wld be better if the rules were changed in all other sections too. At least, Seun said he didn't make the rules. Tgirl, if this is going to look a bit fair (which it's not at the moment), den the solution is to withdraw the rules for every other section too. That way, it looks fair a little. But changing the rules in the family section alone is obviously looking lyk partialty. It's not enuf to pull a fight over, though. Thanks.

Family section isn't the only one affected.

As per the rules being changed all around the forum, Seun needs to communicate that to the Mods.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Family section isn't the only one affected.

As per the rules being changed all around the forum, Seun needs to communicate that to the Mods.

So, is there any way you can communicate that to Seun, so that he can pass it to d Mods?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
alutacontinua:

So, is there any way you can communicate that to Seun, so that he can pass it to d Mods?

I'm sure he has knowledge of this thread.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Seun(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm very sorry that the way my suggestion was implemented by Tgirl4real has made people unhappy. I think Tgirl4real should select two members to be co-winners of the Family section posters of the year award if debrief08 gets the highest number of votes. This should make all parties involved happy. I think Tgirl4real should stop acting as if I changed the rules of the contest; I only offered a suggestion which made sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Freiburger(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^you sef no dey vote? i nave see you vote one day. wink
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Seun: I'm very sorry that the way my suggestion was implemented by Tgirl4real has made people unhappy. I think Tgirl4real should select two members to be co-winners of the Family section posters of the year award if debrief08 gets the highest number of votes. This should make all parties involved happy. I think Tgirl4real should stop acting as if I changed the rules of the contest; I only offered a suggestion which made sense.

Oga, d other time u said I lied against you, I no talk. Which wan is Tgirl that u are calling again na? smiley

I didn't know what you wrote about the issue on the nomination thread was a suggestion. Funny, u are just saying that now. I would have expected u informed the organizers privately to wave the rule instead of you using the family section as a platform.

Thanks for this new suggestion anyway, I will put it into consideration.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mr Seun I want to commend you for doing the honourable thing. You see I know it is not easy admitting to an oversight even when the majority seems to be content with letting the rules stay bent.
Please prepare yourself for a backlash for this brave decision of yours to stand on the side of truth.
I got your back and a question too,
Do you mean Tgal was the brain behind this armtwisting ?
What could possibly be the incentive here ?
*questions yet still*
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guitarlife: Mr Seun I want to commend you for doing the honourable thing. You see I know it is not easy admitting to an oversight even when the majority seems to be content with letting the rules stay bent.
Please prepare yourself for a backlash for this brave decision of yours to stand on the side of truth.
I got your back and a question too,
Do you mean Tgal was the brain behind this armtwisting ?
What could possibly be the incentive here ?
*questions yet still*

lol.

Gboi, what's with the obsession na?

I guess u've missed me se? No vex. Oya, I will call you 2nyt. wink
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tgirl4real:

lol.

Gboi, what's with the obsession na?

I guess u've missed me se? No vex. Oya, I will call you 2nyt. wink
Yipee, well I told you to bribe me with a mtn card you acted as if you didn't hear.
Just text the card to me. I will call you with part of it abi ? I think that is a fair enough deal otherwise I will stalk you till 2013.
Well, thats if the world does not end today sha *winks*
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guitarlife: Yipee, well I told you to bribe me with a mtn card you acted as if you didn't hear.
Just text the card to me. I will call you with part of it abi ? I think that is a fair enough deal otherwise I will stalk you till 2013.
Well, thats if the world does not end today sha *winks*

hehehhehehehe... yeye boi. grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
What's with the bojuboju moves? Who is fooling who here?!!

Why are people acting like it's because of the rules they are against Debrief? Abegi, none of us was born yesterday oh.

If anyone else but Debrief was leading the count, I doubt there would be an uproar even if they had been banned every month for the 12 months of the year.

Thank Goodness this entire process has no real life impact. Can you imagine if winning guaranteed a longer life, happy marriage and multiple births multiple time. My God! The poor dear will be damned to a lifetime. . .a short one of unhappiness.

Thank God people are not God!!

Rule or no Rule, Vote or No Vote. . .JUST BACK OFF HER!!!

7 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
@The administrator,
Fair decision. Not perfect,but certainly better than what was on board before.

@The spin doctors,
We as citizens of this great country complain when elections are manipulated by the authorities to favour choosen candidates,yet can not say the simple truth when the same thing is being done on this forum. I will be watching some of you and your hypocritical posts in the political section.
We have derailed this thread enough,so let the voting continue.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2012
@sisikill

I remember seeing a post of richy where the eediot apologized to all the "cabal women" he offended. I actually thought that apology to be a joke even when others including "mother supreme" accepted the "olive branch".

The first thing that crossed my mind was ....this is guy is too far gone and hates the cabal so much to sweep all that has happened under the carpet in one day, his hate for this particular group of women would definitely resurface and guess what? He just proved and confirmed it"

.....and to think agiboma took him seriously with his multiple personality disorder.

.....Ermmmm richy, you can quote me if you like Cos i know you wouldn't be able to resist, that's wht makes you less a man and more of a p***sy, unlike the real men we have on this site. Be rest assured though, I will be ignoring your attention seeking self. If you cannot get attention from a woman on the street, then go to that trashy h*e you visit in that hidden motel to discharge small.

Merry christmas
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by EfemenaXY: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2012
Omo see passionate fight! grin grin grin

How could I have missed all this action sef? shocked

Abeg Guitarlife, Richy 'n co...just carry all of una fight come Literature section and vote for Efe jare...tongue
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by TheMadame(f): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Richy may be a chauvanist,but he is certainly one of the intresting posters in this section. with Richy and Guitarlife,there is never a dull moment.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2012
DEBRIEF!!!
Fantastic poster,doesn't respond to the rantings of the crazed mob.
God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by agiboma(f): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ topic Debrief, even though i dont usually recommend divorce, but i RESPECT your honesty and how you have shared your past expereince wholeheartedly.
John Doe your where cheated this year ooo, I wanted to vote for you lol grin grin grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
jennykadry: @sisikill

I remember seeing a post of richy where the eediot apologized to all the "cabal women" he offended. I actually thought that apology to be a joke even when others including "mother supreme" accepted the "olive branch".

The first thing that crossed my mind was ....this is guy is too far gone and hates the cabal so much to sweep all that has happened under the carpet in one day, his hate for this particular group of women would definitely resurface and guess what? He just proved and confirmed it"

.....and to think agiboma took him seriously with his multiple personality disorder.

.....Ermmmm richy, you can quote me if you like Cos i know you wouldn't be able to resist, that's wht makes you less a man and more of a p***sy, unlike the real men we have on this site. Be rest assured though, I will be ignoring your attention seeking self. If you cannot get attention from a woman on the street, then go to that trashy h*e you visit in that hidden motel to discharge small.

Merry christmas

jenny darling,
You never cease to amuse me. I have thrashed and defeated you and your clique so many times that it is embarrassing. At times I feel sorry for hearing the bitterness in your rude and insultive post.
This thread was about a contest and its RULES.
Sorry dear,now open your mouth wide....comon dear,you can do better...ehen, a bit wider, and let me feed you with a nice piece of christmas cake called DEFEAT!
This is my last post to losers like you on this thread.
Peace,and am out!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
trust nigerians to ruin the voting process with their herd mentality, hypocrisy and backstabbing. yet, these people are the first to tongue-lash our leaders when they do the same thing - it goes to show the fruit don't fall far from the tree. a faceless award and yet epistles here and there - shame on y'all!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

jenny darling,
You never cease to amuse me. I have thrashed and defeated you and your clique so many times that it is embarrassing. At times I feel sorry for hearing the bitterness in your rude and insultive post.
This thread was about a contest and its RULES.
Sorry dear,now open your mouth wide....comon dear,you can do better...ehen, a bit wider, and let me feed you with a nice piece of christmas cake called DEFEAT!
This is my last post to losers like you on this thread.
Peace,and am out!

For where? You will still come back na . . . you can't help yourself. Woman wrapper!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
3 Days to Christmas!!

Where's the Christmas Spirit People!!

Come on! Join me for a dancing session abeg!

Oya everyone pick a partner. . .come on!

Hey, Hey Ladies, pick other partners. . .Richy is taken.

The fact that I am in a loving mood don't mean I won't throw my weave down, pull the fake nails off and tear away the the false lashes if any of you even do as much as give him the come hither look.

Now that's all cleared up!! Let's get the party started!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Richy. . .Richy. . .are you watching? Can you see my seduction moves -

I allowed Jenny and Richy one dance. . .Just one!

CC, Tee and Debrief -

Ify, there is no gragra in her own dance -

Uju going old school break dance on us -

Guitarlife...forming Gentleman

And here's Coogar getting the crowd going -
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
coogar: trust nigerians to ruin the voting process with their herd mentality, hypocrisy and backstabbing. yet, these people are the first to tongue-lash our leaders when they do the same thing - it goes to show the fruit don't fall far from the tree. a faceless award and yet epistles here and there - shame on y'all!
Hey man! Lets get this straight here. Are you for or against me ?
You mean Seun was wrong to have acknolwedged his mistake ?
I'm lost here.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
Guitarlife: Hey man! Lets get this straight here. Are you for or against me ?

is it not depressing to see grown folks bickering over a faceless award? come on - people, this is the family section. i expect more from the posters here....

I'm lost here.

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^^^^Bwahahahahahahaha! What the hell is that?!! cheesy cheesy

Guitarlife: Hey man! Lets get this straight here. Are you for or against me ?
I'm lost here.

oh never mind that!

No for or against. . .just dancing!! grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: ^^^^^Bwahahahahahahaha! What the hell is that?!! cheesy cheesy

oh never mind that!

No for or against. . .just dancing!! grin
Please do not forget I am patiently waiting in line to 'go down low' with you.
Well, that'd be after richie ofcourse.
All this married women wen dey dance like gospel artists.
I'd rather be on a queue waiting for sisi than jump at the prospect of dancing with tgal for example.
She'll just make you feel like a 50 year old man with her 1970's dance steps.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

For where? You will still come back na . . . you can't help yourself. Woman wrapper!

Lmao @ woman wrapper. Why do you think I called him a *pu**y*? His Ex wife must have said to herself...... hang on, how can I marry something I ready have locked underneath my underwear? You blame the woman? Who go see that kain old man with grey bia-bia call am husband when men never finish. Abeg women are not so desperate Biko.

We don't do f@ggots, we do real men. cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2012
debrief
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by dayokanu(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2012
debrief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? / Get Your Affordable Shoes, Bags, Wristwatches, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.