Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,538 members, 7,770,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - (7910 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

Later u will say women are better leaders. tongue

We are! We are!!

That will never change!! cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ Seun
Don't y'all have some inner caucus. . .Kremlin like place far away from us mere mortals to make decisions like these instead of doing it gbangban like so? If you don't. . .might I suggest you create one so your mods don't feel like you don't got their backs.

Just sayin'

viva le dictatorship!

abeg where is mukina (the erm sensible half) in all this?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Lol @ meaningful.
@T-bebe, i'm really sorry. Even my section felt my absence during that period. I had a lot on my head and didnt have the time to meet up on them all.

No probs.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by SisiKill1: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
oyb:

viva le dictatorship!

abeg where is mukina (the erm sensible half) in all this?
Don't put me in trouble oh!

This is my third year with this user ID and I wanna keep that way! cheesy cheesy
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by dominique(f): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
True rules are rules but Tgirl should have declared debrief as unqualified right from the nomination stage. As the nominations were pouring in, you should have stepped in and declare her nomination as null and void cos of her ban history
. Not a lot of us know about her ban till you mentioned it here so waiving our votes at the end of it all seems unfair. I suggest Debrief is declared the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Afam4eva(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

Later u will say women are better leaders. tongue

It was mentioned from the beginning.
I meant that you should have disqualified those that the not meet the criteria at the beginning of the nomination instead of waiting till the last minute to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
meant that you should have disqualified those that the not meet the criteria at the beginning of the nomination instead of waiting till the last minute to do so.

It's a long story jare. Check the nomination thread and read this from the beginning, u will understand.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: I'm very sorry that the way my suggestion was implemented by Tgirl4real has made people unhappy. I think Tgirl4real should select two members to be co-winners of the Family section posters of the year award if debrief08 gets the highest number of votes. This should make all parties involved happy. I think Tgirl4real should stop acting as if I changed the rules of the contest; I only offered a suggestion which made sense.

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Oga, d other time u said I lied against you, I no talk. Which wan is Tgirl that u are calling again na? smiley

I didn't know what you wrote about the issue on the nomination thread was a suggestion. Funny, u are just saying that now. I would have expected u informed the organizers privately to wave the rule instead of you using the family section as a platform.

Thanks for this new suggestion anyway, I will put it into consideration.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: Voting is finally over. Below is the result;

Debrief - 17 votes.
Chaircover - 9 votes
Greatgod2012 - 8 votes
Kobojunkie - no votes

Debrief emerged the winner by votes, but according to the RULE of this particular award she can't be declared the winner. We considered waiving this rule, but realised that it will not be fair to all concerned as the rule is applicable to every section in the forum and the Family Section shouldn't be an exception. Many were disqualified on other sections because they have been banned this year.

As a result of this Chaircover is next in line. However, she stepped down from the election.

I hereby announce and declare Greatgod2012 the official Family Section Poster of the Year 2012.

Congratulations Greatgod2012!!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: 17 people voted for debrief08, and Tgirl4real disregarded their votes. I think this is unfair to all concerned. It's undemocratic.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by f4flakes(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Came out of lurker mode to post and this happened.............Back to lurker mode...
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations to the winner of this well conducted and very,verry, vveerryy transparent election.
No thing more to say.
Peace,am out.

1 Like

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by k2039: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
My electoral College vote goes to GreatGod2012.

Congratualations GreatGod2012.

Expecting my Champagne.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by k2039: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
All aggrieved party can head to my tribunal where I will be the judge.
You have 24hours to file your lawsuit.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Debrief won this Tgirl and to say I am disappointed is an understatement. Seun commented earlier re this issue of ban or no ban, so how exactly did you count this?

This is so unfair
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
dominique: True rules are rules but Tgirl should have declared debrief as unqualified right from the nomination stage. As the nominations were pouring in, you should have stepped in and declare her nomination as null and void cos of her ban history
. Not a lot of us know about her ban till you mentioned it here so waiving our votes at the end of it all seems unfair. I suggest Debrief is declared the winner.

I agree. She should have taken her name off that list ages ago. Why leave it there only for you to go ahead and announce something completely different.

This is bullsh1t
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

It's a long story jare. Check the nomination thread and read this from the beginning, u will understand.

How is it a long story? Is it not the same nomination thread I read through, or did I miss something?

@Seun

Can you please erase tgirl's post where she announced the winner and do the right thing abeg. Haba
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Debrief take heart, God and us know very well you won!

Tgal, you fall our hand oh! Wahali, assuming its live or there is something attached to this, only moi meme for scatter this hall now, I tell you!

I for gather all my area show for this place now now sad

Which kin result be this, result wey Godisgreat even reject!

Mtsweeeew....

Make I leave una Sha, Xmas mode activated! cool
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by agiboma(f): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Its unfair DB is the winner and girl you should own up to your mistake. You knew that she did not qualify from the onset or whenever you found out. You should have immediately removed her name from the list. But you did NOT, she got the majority of votes to NO fault of her own. So be a responsible moderator and do the right thing. Announce her as the winner, perhapes next year youll be more vigilent on the nominees and more careful is accessing their eligibility to be nominated as poster of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
U make me laff Jenny. Seun should do just that instead of sycophanting.

I stated clearly on the nomination thread that she isn't qualified.

He is d same person dat urged us to cancel cos some people were displeased.

I was willing to overlook the ban cos I thot we were all on the same page i.e. The mods, Seun and the organisers.

He came back again saying it was only a suggestion and suggested 2 people be declared the winner simply cos some people were not happy.

I decided to consult the organisers before declaring the winner and they insisted the rule still stands.

So, it was left to me to either go with Seun's suggestion by declaring 2 winners or apply the rule. I decided to use my discretion by doing what is right - applying the rule.

How can anyone expect to please everybody, when u aint oliver twist? undecided

Seun can't continue to toss me left and right. I AM NOT ANYONE's PAWN.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Tgirl4real(f): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
agiboma: Its unfair DB is the winner and girl you should own up to your mistake. You knew that she did not qualify from the onset or whenever you found out. You should have immediately removed her name from the list. But you did NOT, she got the majority of votes to NO fault of her own. So be a responsible moderator and do the right thing. Announce her as the winner, perhapes next year youll be more vigilent on the nominees and more careful is accessing their eligibility to be nominated as poster of the year.

Madam, try to be objective for once in ur life.
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by slimyem: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
....so what's the winner taking home? grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimyem: ....so what's the winner taking home? grin

your gorimapa head....
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Odunnu: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
#Troublemakingcoogar.
BTW, why isnt anybody giving me gifts this christmas? Have I been that awful?
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Freiburger(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

nairaland/general section is a lower grade section - no one pays attention to what goes down there.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: #Troublemakingcoogar.
BTW, why isnt anybody giving me gifts this christmas? Have I been that awful?

you have been worse than awful....
i would ask missyB to travel to yaba and get you a fitting 3rd hand undies grin
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by slimyem: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

your gorimapa head....
go away!!!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

you have been worse than awful....
i would ask missyB to travel to yaba and get you a fitting 3rd hand undies grin
cry cry cry
WTF!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: cry cry cry
WTF!

manage it this year - next year's gift would be superb. meanwhile have those august visitors of yours arrived yet for christmas? i have been fasting n praying for them to show up unannounced. please confirm so i can dance alanta....
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

manage it this year - next year's gift would be superb. meanwhile have those august visitors of yours arrived yet for christmas? i have been fasting n praying for them to show up unannounced. please confirm so i can dance alanta....

Your plans for me are not of good Mazi Coogar!
Re: Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - by coogar: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Your plans for me are not of good Mazi Coogar!

they are as good as this......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.